Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks like he’s been boiled alive in the latest ramblings, his heed and hoodie are matching shades of lobster 🦞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2087822
She looks terrified 🙁 I have 2 cats, both over 10 years old I've had them from kittens and they have never had this defensive pose or scared look that Rayn has. I feel so bad for her, I wish someone could rescue her 💔
I'm not really a cat person, I love dogs. But that poor thing looks scared. What has that hole done to her? I haven't ever seen a cat with that expression. This doesn't look rite. I want to go get her 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Logic, Mario style:

1/ When you get a visitor to your insta, who wants to see what you’re about before committing to following you, it’s important to block them straight away so they can’t decide if they like you and want to follow.

2/ when you tell somebody you’re a cleaner, and they continue to chat normally, it’s essential to interpret that as judgement and ‘being made to feel degraded.’ Also, cleaners are ‘forgotten about,’ - despite him just having shared the lovely voucher he had for a steak dinner at an actual good restaurant, received from his ‘clients’ 🤔

3/ loves his profession, but nevertheless, is just setting the scene for a wee musko skeletal claim on his PIP.

4/ can’t be bothered spending time filming, but wants to move to YouTube to do twice weekly hour long videos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Logic, Mario style:

1/ When you get a visitor to your insta, who wants to see what you’re about before committing to following you, it’s important to block them straight away so they can’t decide if they like you and want to follow.

2/ when you tell somebody you’re a cleaner, and they continue to chat normally, it’s essential to interpret that as judgement and ‘being made to feel degraded.’ Also, cleaners are ‘forgotten about,’ - despite him just having shared the lovely voucher he had for a steak dinner at an actual good restaurant, received from his ‘clients’ 🤔

3/ loves his profession, but nevertheless, is just setting the scene for a wee musko skeletal claim on his PIP.

4/ can’t be bothered spending time filming, but wants to move to YouTube to do twice weekly hour long videos.
He's tapped in the head, he has to be because nothing he ever says makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've been thinking about his YouTube debut too much 🤦 be interesting to see how many of his 150,000 followers follow him. I'm here for this journey 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
bleeping YouTube 😂 who even uses YouTube any more?

Don’t forget to set up your MySpace account whilst you’re at it, hen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I will hold my hands up and say I watched his stories (husbands watching the golf 🙄) he turns to me and says… does this bloke ever shut up!

No dear no he bleeping doesn’t lol
Mr Tinkerbell cat told me to put my air pods on if I wanted to watch the 1818161939391 dots of utter doom because he hates martins voice as he doesn’t duck up :D

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Totally sent these to himself. You can practically hear him reading them out loud 😂

I'm not one to look down my nose at anyone despite living the lifestyle I'm in now. l grew up in a council house and l never forget my roots. But him l will. He's the dregs of society as far as I'm concerned 🧐

Screenshot_20230410-090844_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Totally sent these to himself. You can practically hear him reading them out loud 😂

I'm not one to look down my nose at anyone despite living the lifestyle I'm in now. l grew up in a council house and l never forget my roots. But him l will. He's the dregs of society as far as I'm concerned 🧐

View attachment 2089825
Somebody must be writing them for him because they seem quite articulate and we know he is anything but. 😃 x

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 2089825
He’s “taught us all how to budget” 🤣🤣🤣 duck off!!! Now that’s one deluded dimwit right there. If they’d said get into debt and buy tit we don’t need then ok. But budget 😳 I’m going back to bed. That’s me done.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

View attachment 2089825
“You have taught us all how to budget”……… duck off! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Good god he thinks he's all that doesn't he......saying people look down on him for being a cleaner but change their mind when they find he's a "somebody" on an app.....really?? 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

I'm the total opposite...I have the upmost respect for cleaners and think insta "influencers" or fame hungry Wannabees like him are just knobs 🥱🥱🥱

He's absolutely deluded and who is actually believing what he's saying??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Mr Tinkerbell cat told me to put my air pods on if I wanted to watch the 1818161939391 dots of utter doom because he hates martins voice as he doesn’t duck up :D
Mr Lamb is the same ma lovlie. Tells me to get that head off or he’ll throw my phone out the window😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Happy Easter to THE funniest thread on here #factual

Was just thinking on what he said last night about he knows who watches without following and then he blocks.....the way he said it was like he got joy out of threatening people with a block. His account is so negative and toxic. He's always moaning, swearing, wishing the days away, moaning about how this app drains his time, NOT showing any actual cleaning and comes across a very jealous person to me. All those fake posts with "I need you to get up" etc blah blah are so not inspiring. Really why anyone gets Inspo from him or his account I genuinely don't know. Why is he so negative? Surely he'd get more enjoyment out of the app if he changed his vibe.

If he was more upbeat and just be grateful for having a job, a partner, health and a roof over his head then he might come across as a better person. He just seems a bit nasty if I'm honest and very selfish.

Each to their own in how they live their lives but Christ he is a mood hoover.
The “ i need u to get up” kills me everytime! He posts it at 10am on a Tuesday when most of us have probably already been up for at least 4 hours 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

View attachment 2089825
1. His fans ur as illiterate as him.
2. King Klarna has taught them how tae budget by buying shite and telling them life's too short so buy the tat?
3. Are people putting his job down or him? It's probably neither. The cleaner in my work gets about 300 quid at Christmas as we have a whip round for him.

Any sign of his new Nathan Todd haircut? Ah canni be daeing wi watching him the day.
---
Mr Duck would rather listen to Mario than Hinch - factual 🤣
Hinch is using some of Marion's patter these days, he really is an #influencer noo! 😂
---
I’m going back to bed. That’s me done.
But Marion need youse tae get up. #lifecoachmarion

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.