Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been aff this app for a few weeks living ma best life hens ( i was on my holidays for those nosey yins) but am back and I’ve been treatit to the dots of doom 🤦🏼‍♀️
Jesus Christ he is so full of himself. Absolute pain in the arse…

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Coudny cope wi the dots of doom last night so thanks everyone fur summing up the ramblings. Never known anyone ta repeat themselves so often while no actually making any sense except in THERE ain heed. If he thinks the bold Lorna has fixed him he is sadly mistaken, only he is happy in his ain wee delusional world.
The folks that ur chanting him oan ur the exact same mentality.
Sometimes I think it would be easier just tae no look at him at all, leave him tae his ain wee life but its just too bloody funny 😂 seeing him contradict himsel, #treatit himsel wi all the tit of the day, eat the rubbish food ect. Have to admit the grammer and spelling, not so funny, thats a basic lack of education and whit grown man goes arund, waving at himsel in the mirror in a tatty auld hoosecoat???
I stopped watching Hinch as she was making me too angry with her exploitation of the kids but i have a wee peek when its a new thread just ta see if karma has caught up yet, one day it will, but this Mario thread is too amusing to leave. Maybes instead of getting annoyed at us he should congratulate himsel fur geeing us a good laugh.
Well my a lovelies iv waffled on a bit but hope iv made sense. Im off ta paint my utility room (smell the wealth)
Tattie hearts ta yous awe. Spine bright 💎

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If, and that’s a big if, his lovelies have sent those messages it just shows that they are as illiterate as him.

And no one looks down their noses at cleaners, he has internalised that and it’s in fact him that looks down his nose at cleaners.

My Mum was a cleaner all of her working days, the cleaner in our office is one of nicest women I’ve met and works 4 different jobs (all of which she loves) and the cleaner that cleans our flat once a week is an incredible person who we actually treat like our family.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Does he really think cleaners are the only profession to end up with joint problems? Try working in the NHS, doing moving and handling all day every day of heavy patients and equipment. Or being a plumber and working on your knees every day. Or being a builder and hauling heavy masonry about. I could go on but just shows how self centered he is, literally thinks the world revolves around him. Cleaning 10hours a week won't do you any harm Marion

• Heart
Reactions: 36
If, and that’s a big if, his lovelies have sent those messages it just shows that they are as illiterate as him.

And no one looks down their noses at cleaners, he has internalised that and it’s in fact him that looks down his nose at cleaners.

My Mum was a cleaner all of her working days, the cleaner in our office is one of nicest women I’ve met and works 4 different jobs (all of which she loves) and the cleaner that cleans our flat once a week is an incredible person who we actually treat like our family.
He's got the biggest chip on his shoulder, he is definitely the one looking down his bulbous beak at others. I've never judged anyone on their job, your job doesn't define you as a person, your personality and manners do. A blue tick on a SM platform mean hee haw in the grand scale of things, certainly doesn't impress me.

He needs to learn to that people tend to treat you the way you treat them. No one likes a show off, he's constantly blowing smoke up his own arse.

The photo of his brother in their livingroom is honestly comical. Why on earth does he need a painting of characters his brother has been on stage? I get he's proud of him but the painting must only really resonate with Johnny.

My Papa always said 'its nice to be important but it's more important to be nice' someone needs to tell Mario this, he'd attract more bee's with honey but he'll never change as he can't see he's the issue

• Heart
Reactions: 32
bleeping YouTube 😂 who even uses YouTube any more?

Don’t forget to set up your MySpace account whilst you’re at it, hen
He’s logging in to Bebo as we speak. He’s forgotten his Friends Reunited password but it’s ok cos he clicked the “I forgot my password” button so the email is definitely on its way.
I wonder what his username on ICQ was? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm not really a cat person, I love dogs. But that poor thing looks scared. What has that hole done to her? I haven't ever seen a cat with that expression. This doesn't look rite. I want to go get her 😕
I’m a total cat lover and yes she’s scared of him. You can tell she’s a love bug the way she snuggles into Deek but not him. I think he is cruel to her 😞

• Sad

Smell the wealth having your own cleaner. I hope they gut the place for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All of this ‘I love my cleaning job’ is just a deflection from what he actually feels. He’s very obviously ashamed of the lack of what he has to show for, nearing 40 years of age, especially in contrast to his siblings who are clearly better off than him (minus Krystal’s shite baking).

Instead of trying to make an effort to actually accomplish something or do something truly fulfilling in life, he surrounds himself with junk, stuffs himself with junk, and then speaks junk on ‘this app!’ In an attempt to feel something.

Marion you’re a loser. End of. You have 0 friends. Your family only feels compelled to stay around out of guilt. Your forever fiancé is a sectarianist tooth-paste scared hobbit. Your own cat despises you. The cooncil will knock down your (actually Deeks) flat very soon (probably*). You are not academically smart, or streetwise smart, nor do you possess any form of intelligence. You’re a poor excuse of a cleaning page.

But aye, we’re aw jealous nasty trolls who are clearly worse off than him…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Deep down he is unhappy, bitter and jealous. He always on a monthly basis if not weekly about how happy and content he is with his life. He didn't put effort into Instagram because he's lazy of Hinch life was handed to him right now he would take it. Nae debates. Absolutely nothing wrong with being a cleaner but there is no career path unless you go out on your own.. which Marion can't do because he doesn't drive he is limited. So he comes on Instagram saying how this is his best life, feels he gets judged for being a cleaner, he seeks validation from strangers to make him feel better that his shite life is amazing.

He wants to progress with whole influencer thing if he can get that balance. Man can't get any balance now between Instagram and he's joab because he's always sooo busy with work 🤥
He's a cleaning page how he started out, must get to him Hinch made it but she didn't actually do cleaning you know like washing her bin in the shower 🤢. To make it you have to share literally every aspect of your life, your kids, family, job otherwise people aren't interested and when you do hide some aspects of your life from online certain number of followers then become 'trolls'.
Soo ayye tons love speak soon. Am off my holidays the day. 🏖🐚✈☀
Sprine bright ya bunch of tattler C**Nts
Speak soon!! 💎

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What the q&a confirms is that he actually thinks he's validated by his crappy insta account. Mario you're account is duck all. Here is why. You could have all those followers legit (we know they're not from the influx last week). You could have every follower like your post and comment. Fine. They don't but even if they did so bleeping what.
Do you know why it doesn't matter? Let me tell you. All of the above strokes his ego yes. Does it pay the bills, get you a nice house, help you travel, give you life enhancing experiences, hell are you even popular and well liked with a good social circle from it. No. Are you duck.
However, if you put in the graft with a full time cleaning job, you'd get much more out your life than skanking the system, living in a crack house and thinking you are some bleep you most certainly are not with your ugly bleeping page xoxo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Untitled.png
340489170_1262293511044357_1583895732570112976_n.jpg
340292880_919703632610309_2945054768847721282_n.jpg
340190628_3288589814787899_8351666268356392949_n.jpg
340180838_988909109198127_2972121846997272577_n.jpg

Recommendation is not the word you should have used Mario.

How about using your petty cash on a dictionary and a thesaurus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Deep down he is unhappy, bitter and jealous. He always on a monthly basis if not weekly about how happy and content he is with his life. He didn't put effort into Instagram because he's lazy of Hinch life was handed to him right now he would take it. Nae debates. Absolutely nothing wrong with being a cleaner but there is no career path unless you go out on your own.. which Marion can't do because he doesn't drive he is limited. So he comes on Instagram saying how this is his best life, feels he gets judged for being a cleaner, he seeks validation from strangers to make him feel better that his shite life is amazing.

He wants to progress with whole influencer thing if he can get that balance. Man can't get any balance now between Instagram and he's joab because he's always sooo busy with work 🤥
He's a cleaning page how he started out, must get to him Hinch made it but she didn't actually do cleaning you know like washing her bin in the shower 🤢. To make it you have to share literally every aspect of your life, your kids, family, job otherwise people aren't interested and when you do hide some aspects of your life from online certain number of followers then become 'trolls'.
Soo ayye tons love speak soon. Am off my holidays the day. 🏖🐚✈☀
Sprine bright ya bunch of tattler C**Nts
Speak soon!! 💎
Right u lot, am sick of ppl comparing cleaners tae being nothing career wise, u would never not need a cleaner, so aye.I huv been a cleaner for nhs, moved tae HCA, Noo am at uni on top of being a hca and training to be a nurse, so aye nae debates oan ma post. So he might be a polis officer by next year, imagine.

I also do the odd cash in hand Job cleaning families hames, cos a need the money tae feed ma kids, so aye, nae shame.

but he’s a massive bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Regeneration and renewal plans for A*****
Plans for regenerating properties in the A***** area of Paisley
Regeneration and renewal plans
A***** is one of the eight areas covered by our Housing-led Renewal and Regeneration Programme. You can see a map showing which addresses are covered by the programme below:

The A**** area consists mainly of tenement flats built around the 1930s. The area is centrally located and very well-connected, with good access to local facilities.
The properties at 1-3, 11-13 and 2-10 A***** will see improvements to the outside of existing buildings, subject to owner agreement. This will make those homes more energy-efficient and help keep fuel bills down.
This will in most cases include:
  • new roofs, including new roof trims, gutters and rainwater pipes, and the addition of solar panels;
  • external wall insulation;
  • new close doors, repainted closes and repairs to stair treads;
  • new TV aerials;
  • (in some cases) new windows;
There will also be improvements to outdoor and common areas such as closes, back courts, bin stores and recycling facilities.
It has been agreed the blocks at 5, 7 and 9 A****** will be demolished.

Marion is probably fuming that he is in no 11-13 (as he kindly told us when getting his MDF cutout of Christmas as No ** ! )so to be regenerated rather than demolished and the work will start in late 2023 according to local planning. However following the refurbishment, the last phase is the demolition of block 5,7 & 9 so he will be living with a lot of noise and local disruption around him and will NOT be re-housed as part of the regeneration programme.

On his weekly dose of 'walk to work with Mario' all we see are his nylon leggings and weans trainers pounding patched pavements with numerous dollops of chewing gum or seagull tit. He doesn't walk through a park or past the blonde or red sandstone Victorian building synonymous with Glasgow. He goes no-where other than to eat beige food smothered with salt and sauce and spend his time at home wrapped in a static inducing housecoat that doubles as his security blanket.

I wonder if his next collaboration will be with Stacey on 'Sort Your Life Out' 😂 which is why he keeps mentioning he is a hoarder, I wonder if he told Stacey he needs her help in the hope of getting on national telly. I don't think she has ever tackled a one bedroom flat before !

So glad he has save his Q&A to highlights as the tax man can now see his story about getting his bed, sofas, tables and loads more free by being on this 'app'

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I foresee like all the other no-hoper influencers have oot - a book.

Greedy, PTWM, Hinch, SSS, her sticker sister, they have all done one (or many).
He recently met up with the lot so I bet the upcoming thing he is doing has to be a book.

Jeez, if it's not then I have given him an idea, fook.

Title.
Come learn with me. A B C.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.