Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That washing up bowl looks tiny too. But nae mind lovelies, he’s taught us all how to budget spend an extortionate amount of money on tit he doesn’t need 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That washing up bowl looks tiny too. But nae mind lovelies, he’s taught us all how to budget spend an extortionate amount of money on tit he doesn’t need 😉
Dunno why he’s even bothering with a washing up bowl as he never cooks or eats in. Maybe he does the dishes at Castlevecci’s in exchange for a pickled onion 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What language is he speaking cos it’s not English !! Youse instead of use ?!! Marion, get to know Hen 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
66820E67-21A2-43D4-95F7-DDE0461169E9.png

You’re as in you are a cleaner… it’s basic English, the most easiest thing ever. EVERY bleeping TIME. He’s a thick bleep. And you use electric not youse. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
For the amount he spent on that washing up bowl and draining board along with the other useless tit he’s bought this month, they could have got a cheap return flight to a European city or gone for a proper slap up meal. My husband treated me and his mum to a proper steak lunch today. Absolutely gorgeous. Bill came to about £185 for the three of us (smell the wealth) but I’ll remember having such a lovely afternoon for years to come. Will he be thinking about that pointless washing up bowl when he looks back on the year? Highly doubtful.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
His nose is that big it's nearly squashed flat against his cheek 🤣

Screenshot_20230410-210651_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Never understood a washing up bowl and at that price seriously what a fuckin sad fat witch ... also gives me donkey from shrek vibes from that video of him clutching his ski slope

• Haha
Reactions: 20
His nose is that big it's nearly squashed flat against his cheek 🤣

View attachment 2091219
I took the same screenshot of his humungous beak squashed sideways for when I need a laugh. 😆 There’s used to be a school maw when my eldest daughter was at primary school that had a beak like his and I always called her ‘plasticine beak’ to Mr Cherry as he didn’t know her name. 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why, when he’s doing his long, pointless rants, does he keep pushing his hair (what’s left of it) back and dragging his hand over his face like he’s having the worst day ever. He was doing it the other day during his 51166188172 dots of doom. He looks mournful and drags his hand about all over his face like he JUST CAN’T!!!!
It annoys me way more than it should.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.