Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never ever have I carried home a bottle of Lenor and been able to smell it with the lid on in a carrier bag.
Ah but probably don't have a beak the size of Mario's. He's like a bloodhound hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Baby girl Rayn’s sick on the bed the night and a few days ago he wanted pet insurance recommendations
Insurance fraud jounae hath commenced

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
339505402_761722788847807_166867392388458118_n.jpg

Mario, the influencer who's not an influencer wants to be on The Hunted.

I am sure they will have plenty of z listers in mind than a wee blind hobbit with a sewer for a mouth.

I thought he had more duvet sets, so why the need to dry it? He could have just washed it and then put it on his cnut airer!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Naw am acc screeching in ma bed shaking laughing at him the noo wit the actual duck😭😭😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂 he looks as if he snuck onty this earth, factual.
083876D9-EEE4-436C-973D-CEA176EF3EA0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Wow Deek has been on the devil’s lettuce the night ma lovelies 🥴
Woodlouse Marion thinks you need to be “approached” to go on Hunted. Naw hen, you apply for it yourself as you’re not a celebrity or even a z lister. Go on, give us all a laugh 👌
He really thinks he’s something doesn’t he. “For everything he’s turned down…” come on then, do tell Maz 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Asking fae pet insurance recommendations and noo the cat is being sick…… I feel a Gypsy Rose Blanchard jurneh coming oan ma lovelies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The moron realises that even if he has just gotten pet insurance he won’t be covered for a couple of weeks, right? 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hope you’ve all signed his ‘partition’
As if that narcissist is genuinely concerned. The lengths he goes to, to fool people into thinking he's full of empathy.

Mario, you don't fool Tattlers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I cannae get over how much of a midge wee Deek is, genuinely stunned. He's like a wee Polly pocket. How does he get up into the bed at night? I've got it, the wee Santa ladder 🤣 check the size of Raine for scale purposes.

IMG_20230406_093345.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel sorry fur the junkie neighbours putting oan washing machine and tumble dryer that late at night ...8pm!!!
And if he has as much bedding as he says he does - why not put a fresh set on??🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
---
Thread suggestion “Road to Partition”

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.