Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naw am acc screeching in ma bed shaking laughing at him the noo wit the actual duckπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he looks as if he snuck onty this earth, factual.
View attachment 2081350
Either they have enormous furniture or they're really small. Deed Deek shown us how very little/no space they have in that room. Nae debates Marion is a hotdog from heed to toe. Factual. Happy ThurrZday dolls. Remember get up! R .O.U.T.I.N.E mind sign ma partition.
Tons blessings πŸ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I canny take any mare o this wee mans lack of basic education. You would think his family would have a word.
I get the feeling they’re as thick as he is. Have you seen the absolute state of those cakes that Krystal Chandelier sells?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I get washing the bedding after the cat was sick but why the tumble dryer? He could’ve left it to dry like the rest of the β€œbastard washings” no ma quote. It’s no as if he’s only got the 1 set.

waiting for the β€œI’m tired and crabbit today”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For those Tattlers blocked oan that app:
View attachment 2081851

Here's the partition
View attachment 2081852
Oh FFS! πŸ’€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Am not blocked (yet) but not checked in on him for a few days as his faces make me want to hurl - nae debates on ma post. πŸ’‹
---
Naw am acc screeching in ma bed shaking laughing at him the noo wit the actual duckπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he looks as if he snuck onty this earth, factual.
View attachment 2081350
His fat heed looks like a boiled sweet! πŸ‘€πŸ€’Actually his heed just looks boiled, so aye! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh FFS! πŸ’€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Am not blocked (yet) but not checked in on him for a few days as his faces make me want to hurl - nae debates on ma post. πŸ’‹
---

His fat heed looks like a boiled sweet! πŸ‘€πŸ€’Actually his heed just looks boiled, so aye! πŸ˜‚
Aye hen a big rotten turnip

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The suns out here and I can't help think of Martin this summer - locked up in his prison cell in Beirut towers because he has no garden and the outside space is overrun with weeds, junkies and dog shite :)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well ma lovelies, klarna karma caught up wi me the day. Went tae buy easter eggs and nae shoaps hud them. Well Asda hud sum, but kids turned their noses up at them like they hud smelt a Marion shart. That's it, ah'm buying ma crissmas decorations next week and nae debates.

Wuz also in home bargains and B&M but didni see Marion and boy blunder.

Anyone goat Lorna's number? 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Asking fae pet insurance recommendations and noo the cat is being sick…… I feel a Gypsy Rose Blanchard jurneh coming oan ma lovelies
I’m surprised he’s no got baby gurl Rayn a wee pushchair so he can take mair space up on the mcgills busses. A wee nappy bag fulla goodies fae b&m and so forthπŸ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m surprised he’s no got baby gurl Rayn a wee pushchair so he can take mair space up on the mcgills busses. A wee nappy bag fulla goodies fae b&m and so forthπŸ’Ž
Ah wurked wi a wummin who took her dug out in a pram, ah wuz affronted fur her and nae debates. Rayn wud try tae escape as soon as she felt sum fresh air.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.