Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someones been looking in their my wee pony notebook at the notes they took when crashing the Greedy launch lunch and see the next step tae being an influencer (but hes not an influencer) is tae start a bespoke bot buying journey. #treatit #nomajoab #influencedbyhinch
Is this why only I Mario can see his all followers? Can anyone explain whit happened on Tues?

Us Tattlers shud start a partition tae ban the bots and nae debates.

2023-04-06 (2).png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Someones been looking in their my wee pony notebook at the notes they took when crashing the Greedy launch lunch and see the next step tae being an influencer (but hes not an influencer) is tae start a bespoke bot buying journey. #treatit #nomajoab #influencedbyhinch
Is this why only I Mario can see his all followers? Can anyone explain whit happened on Tues?

View attachment 2082742
Was Tuesday the day Hinch mentioned they'd had a chat?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Was Tuesday the day Hinch mentioned they'd had a chat?
yur right hen, still no much folk oot of nearly 5 million follows she has, still her bots canny follow as they urnay real. The Hinch effect has left the building 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

View attachment 2082742
Capital one must’ve increased Deeks credit limit for that petty cash spend💎

• Haha
IMG_3317.jpeg

when did Mario learn to drive??? Got his own personal license plate and everything!! 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

View attachment 2082742
Was that when his great idol, the Hinch, tagged him?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why buy followers? It accentuates lack of engagement even more. Watch him turning off likes. We can still see comments though Maz and you get duck all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What’s happening with the big yin , is he getting himsel ready to don that jaggy bunnet light on his bonce and haul himself up on a 2x4 tha morra ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He went too big with his tall tale there. It’s like when a toddler doesn’t know when to stop lying. I’m gonna start calling him Tiddler, the Story Telling Fish (IYKYK)

• Haha
He's a saviour of small businesses, the noo he's a light in people's darkest hours. I smell BS.

Untitled1.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Can confirm I’ve seen Mario in real life and he is absolutely tiny, so can only imagine how small Derek actually is.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.