Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg hens..... im clutching my beak so hard and trying not to pish maself... @Madonna your husband is a legend! This has made my week. No, my year! The fact we can clearly see it is maz and deek from so far away, is just hilarious. Mind, you couldn't miss that fat head could ya! Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣
Have you clutched your beak so hard it has folded back ontae your cheek?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2100488
🚨 MARIO & DEEK SPOTTED IN THE WILD 🚨

Crying at this photo my partner just sent me 😂😂 Before I even zoomed in I could spot the beak a mile off!! A bespoke meal at McDs for Paisley’s bespoke Oompa Loompas!

Matilda if you are reading this, SECURITY COMPROMISED 🚨🚨🚨
The more I look, the funnier it gets. Why are they just stood squinting in the middle of McDonald's?🤣
Not in a queue
Not at the counter
Just stood there... haha

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jeez, no wonder he wears platform trainers they are both TINY. Like the borrowers on a day out

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mr & Mrs Madonna, keep you power hens, I always chant from the rooftops "if you see him snap him!" It's made my morning seeing wee Thingumy and Bob, fae Moominvalley. Definitely looks like Marion is hurrying Deek along, cos she's touching cloth, there's aboot to be a chocolate mcflurry aw down her leggings and so forth. Loving Deeks shellsuit jacket, pair of scruffy cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Aye hen, meeting my Dad over there for a wee coffee and to get some messages.
@menopausalmargrit hen, if youse budgeted (klarnaed) better youse cud buy coffee stashun and never leave your cosy space and jist stare at your bleep washings in the living room #soaye
---
The more I look, the funnier it gets. Why are they just stood squinting in the middle of McDonald's?🤣
Not in a queue
Not at the counter
Just stood there... haha
He's an influencer noo, and waits tae be seated.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Aw my God thats his secret service agent sacked for breach of security!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A wee day out for dumb and dumbest.

Place your bets -

Edinburgh - 2/1
Ayr - 4/1
Blackpool - 18/1
Cheltenham (Marion in a dress & fascinator) - 100/1
Walking through the sands abroad with a cocktail in their hands* - 1,000,000/1

*no ma quote

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Place your bets -

Edinburgh - 2/1
Ayr - 4/1
Blackpool - 18/1

*no ma quote
I’m opting for Dunoon. Wee trip across the watter

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Place your bets -

Edinburgh - 2/1
Ayr - 4/1
Blackpool - 18/1

*no ma quote
Am gawn for Edinburgh, cheeky Costa (their fav), maybe a wee white company pit stop or primark wander (absolute staypuhls). Then the mini bus back up the road aw cosy and warum for 7 o’clock!💎

Busy weekend, he’ll be shattered! And the mandatory bed change the morra anaw of course hens!🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Place your bets -

Edinburgh - 2/1
Ayr - 4/1
Blackpool - 18/1

*no ma quote
I think McGills have started their day away trips. I’ll need to check the poster to see where todays was! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Am gawn for Edinburgh, cheeky Costa (their fav), maybe a wee white company pit stop or primark wander (absolute staypuhls). Then the mini bus back up the road aw cosy and warum for 7 o’clock!💎

Busy weekend, he’ll be shattered! And the mandatory bed change the morra anaw of course hens!🥔❤
Sunday is known as either reset or rest day in Beirut towers #nomaquote

Might be treatit tae the second Q&A. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So his big Day out is to a bed and sofa shop in Glasgow. Jesus wept.

Making out he's doing a small business a favour when he's probably only there to pick his next freebie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
So his big Day out is to a bed and sofa shop in Glasgow. Jesus wept.

Making out he's doing a small business a favour when he's probably only there to pick his next freebie.
He’s had free bed not 6 months ago and has already chosen his next free concrete slab sofa. So why does he need to visit a bed and sofa shop… He lives in a flat the size of a bleeping postage stamp. Make it make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why is he so out of breath just walking around a tiny showroom?

Every single piece of that furniture is absolutely rotten!

The orange man will be bursting into flames up the gallowgate!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Out of his comfort zone doing what exactly? Looking at beds in a bed shop? What is wrong with him? Weird fat mutant. Nice sunny day and that’s his day out - when he has a fairly new bed. What a life. Spine bright 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
His wee day oot is doon the barra’s 🤐
A pity Celtic urni playing at Parkhead today, wud huv lived tae huv seen wee Deek's face surrounded by tic fans (nae pun intended, it's no the sort of tic Marion has).

Wunner if they went fur a wee drink efter at the Hoops bar across the street 🇮🇪☘
Screenshot_20230415-150008~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.