Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the 90s scheme boi coat is Deed Deek wearing?
He's shaped like a sumo wrestler.
Deed Deek is the height of shite, what a time to be alive these 2 being snapped at their local shopping centre. LOL Marion's hair.
---
Bespoke outfits for the day Marion got a sumo wrestler bun for hair and Deed Deek coat makes him shaped like one.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Marion saying he’s had a really awful terrible night but we know he was shuffling toon Braehead over 3 hours ago with not a care in the world. I don’t understand the really stupid lies that he continually tells. Baffling.
Maybe he caught sight of his hairdo in a shop window 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2100488
🚨 MARIO & DEEK SPOTTED IN THE WILD 🚨

Crying at this photo my partner just sent me 😂😂 Before I even zoomed in I could spot the beak a mile off!! A bespoke meal at McDs for Paisley’s bespoke Oompa Loompas!

Matilda if you are reading this, SECURITY COMPROMISED 🚨🚨🚨
Am actually a deceased, screaming, beak clutching mess!! Absolootly brilliant, although I’ve got Marion levels of jealousy at the fact I’ve no seen the wee scrote in that bespoke small business market, Braehead, for donkeys years. Must improve ma spotting!

It's jist no any toilet, it's M&S #soaye
Thread title, nae debates! 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oor marias pure raging way @Madonna and her man’s privacy invasion😂

View attachment 2100984
What was his nightmare I wonder. Did he get caught short and shart all over the floor in M&S, get publicly shamed and made to clear up his own shite in full view of the public. Oh the humiliation. I would love to think that's why he's had a nightmare so gonna stick with that!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Aye Marion just you moan about your nightmare of how long it took you to get home when there was a major accident near you with multiple casualties. The road was closed for several hours but course he makes no reference to that or hoping folk are ok!!
I was stuck for a while too but when you know it's a bad one you thank your lucky stars you're not involved in it. He's something else :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Manky slut climbing into bed then announcing she needs a shower. Esp when she was spotted in the wild with a junkie bun in. Get in that deserved shower and get your hair washed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Mario, shut your pie hole. You know you never go out so why come out with stupid lines like that.
Feck he's a stupid git 🙄

Screenshot_20230414-231821_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2100488
🚨 MARIO & DEEK SPOTTED IN THE WILD 🚨

Crying at this photo my partner just sent me 😂😂 Before I even zoomed in I could spot the beak a mile off!! A bespoke meal at McDs for Paisley’s bespoke Oompa Loompas!

Matilda if you are reading this, SECURITY COMPROMISED 🚨🚨🚨
Normally a photo taken that far away it would be debatable who it actually was, but these two! 🤣 no zooming required 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh my God 😭 clutching my beak at the in the wild photo. Husband asked what I was laughing at and for some reason I thought I was Pam from Gavin and Stacey and replied “It’s all the drama Mick, I just love it”
Disclaimer, the husband is no called Mick, I just veered oot ma lane 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Ma lovelies ah hudnae read our @Madonna 's update before a posted mine so didnae know he wiz at Braehead. Ah thought he wiz still in the toon o Paisley and delayed a wee bit.
I'm glad he used the sharter before he left (although another Tattler did point oot there is wan right next to mcD's) as it would have taken them a few hours tae get hame due to the seriousness of the accident. Selfish bastard didnae think. Hope all concerned are ok but it did seem really bad.

Reactions: 18
Bespoke thread title suggestion because it’s nearly that time

Compromised security, her legacy is falling into obscurity

Madonna hen all the tattie hearts to you you’ve truly made oor Easter. Time to get the pumpkins oot ma hens brcaue

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Mario, shut your pie hole. You know you never go out so why come out with stupid lines like that.
Feck he's a stupid git 🙄

View attachment 2101139
Serving Alice DJ? Assume he means it’s sampling Alice DJ because it is! His levels of stupidity hurts my heed!

Am off to Linwood retail park this morning Ma lovelies so al keep Ma eyes peeled!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Serving Alice DJ? Assume he means it’s sampling Alice DJ because it is! His levels of stupidity hurts my heed!

Am off to Linwood retail park this morning Ma lovelies so al keep Ma eyes peeled!!
On a Saturday morning?? Make sure to nip into that boujee linwood farm for a bespoke breakfast

• Haha
Reactions: 20
These two are both greedy little bastards for buying this amount of eggs. There's families with kids that need and deserve them, and probably some of them are his followers.

Mario, you and the orange boyfriend are the lowest of the low 👎 This has made me hate the self centred little pricks even more 😡

View attachment 2100177
He’s does not like chocolate tho so aye. Another lie? No wonder the conk is so big!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg hens..... im clutching my beak so hard and trying not to pish maself... @Madonna your husband is a legend! This has made my week. No, my year! The fact we can clearly see it is maz and deek from so far away, is just hilarious. Mind, you couldn't miss that fat head could ya! Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.