Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So to summarise -

1. Suffers with really bad back pain but has a soft mattress although worried his joab will wreck his body.
2. People judge him for being a cleaner but as soon as they see he’s an influencer their attitude changes.
3. Giving advice to first time house buyers. LOL.
4. Hasn’t accepted any big offers but recently there have been some that he’s considering. He’s said that about a million times so won’t hold me breath.
5. Doesn’t like his new skin products but got something he’s been using for 5 days and seen instant results but skin still looks like sandpaper.

Feel free to add anything ahv missed anything Ma lovelies
He’s no changed , you’ve changed he’s just got better 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So to summarise -

1. Suffers with really bad back pain but has a soft mattress although worried his joab will wreck his body.
2. People judge him for being a cleaner but as soon as they see he’s an influencer their attitude changes.
3. Giving advice to first time house buyers. LOL.
4. Hasn’t accepted any big offers but recently there have been some that he’s considering. He’s said that about a million times so won’t hold me breath.
5. Doesn’t like his new skin products but got something he’s been using for 5 days and seen instant results but skin still looks like sandpaper.

Feel free to add anything ahv missed anything Ma lovelies
He was never giving advice to house buyers??? 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I've abandoned ship. Even a mega Twix can't get me through that 🤷‍♀️
Dig in, get back to it. The bit near the end where he talks about his joab is his joab and this app isnae his joab because it’s no the career for him because his career is the career for him and no this app but things are coming on this app and he is gonea make money from the app but noe make a career is particularly amusing. Completely ties him self in knots!

#don’t forget to tell the tax man Mazda.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Dig in, get back to it. The bit near the end where he talks about his joab is his joab and this app isnae his joab because it’s no the career for him because his career is the career for him and no this app but things are coming on this app and he is gonea make money from the app but noe make a career is particularly amusing. Completely ties him self in knots!

#don’t forget to tell the tax man Mazda.
Can you imagine what all of this sounds like inside his flat head? Mind blowing

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who’s asking him how he manages to make time to clean? It’s two polly pocket sized men in a shoebox with no hobbies, all they do is watch telly, no guests, no fun, how could a mess possibly happen?!
---
He was never giving advice to house buyers??? 😂😂😂😂😂
The advice was get a couch a bed a kettle a toaster and a cosy blanket 😂 couldn’t make it up!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So basically the Q&A was 5-10 questions that Marion wrote himself, which he wanted to talk about. Selfish, fat witch. She made it look like it was hunners of questions. I don't think we got to 10? Out of 154k followers, I bet 3 messaged him.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Interesting she said she’s a domestic cleaner not industrial. To me domestic cleaner means homes, is the only truncheon she polishes now her own ma hens?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jezz, this is a long one.

How do you make your bed?
How much time does he spend cleaning his house?
What is his mattress?
How are you finding the Skin products?
Honest truth about the LumaSpa?
About 1st time moving into a flat or house?
He’s a hoarder and has been influenced to buy stuff he does not need. But IG is the tool for helping. He has noo cut the line.
Regarding being a cleaner. Does he feel the lowest part or judged? Makes him feel worthless. Until they research him, find out he is online and has a blue tick, they think he is somebody. He has found the right path.
How many times does he change his bed? Twice, Sunday and Wed.
Any more plans for decorating the house?
Would you consider Youtube?
Yes, he is going to try it.
Why are you not taking on ads/collabs? He said no previously but is now saying yes. There is something that has come along that he is considering. Took him a long time to wake up.

End of Q&A’s part 1.
With growth comes change, people say he has changed.
No, it’s you that has changed, I got better.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
God even way the filter oan his nose texture is akin tae an auld scourer pad. Boggin wee witch so aye. Might need tae pop a few tramadols tae power through these 1000 dots a doom. Wish me luck hens💎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I will hold my hands up and say I watched his stories (husbands watching the golf 🙄) he turns to me and says… does this bloke ever shut up!

No dear no he bleeping doesn’t lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well that was another epic fail. Basically told us all the things we already know. What shite questions he sent himself.
Glad he has realized by reading tattle that he is a horder.
I hope part 2 actually goes into depth of why he doesn't want a mortgage or to move to a house, bigger flat, not getting married, why he lived with the Aunt, why doesn't he just put Rayn into a cattery. Honestly imagine a cat stopping you from actually seeing the world. Why is he doing up kitchen if it's not actually his kitchen and does council give him authority to do such a thing?
He loves saying he's got a blue tick.. wasn't gifted you have to request it 💁🏻‍♀️
Thought he wasnae an influencer but is a influencer?

I'm started to think he works for NEC its a cleaning company that hires staff for hotels, hospitality, shops, offices, car showrooms etc I know this because we've worked with them in advertisment before, so police offices would definitely come under their categories for cleaners.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Friggin hell he goes on and on, and there were only several questions 😴

As for him doing two 30 minute YouTube videos a week, l can't think of anything more soul destroying, so I'm definitely passing on that if it happens 😖

Oh and you're up there with the influencers who got people buying crap!

Sorry Mario, your ship sailed mate, so dreaming big won't happen now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Friggin hell he goes on and on, and there were only several questions 😴

As for him doing two 30 minute YouTube videos a week, l can't think of anything more soul destroying, so I'm definitely passing on that if it happens 😖

Oh and you're up there with the influencers who got people buying crap!

Sorry Mario, your ship sailed mate, so dreaming big won't happen now.
He Cannae be bothered videoing himself cleaning so my mind is blown why he thinks he will be able to post two videos a week to YouTube.

For someone that speaks so much he actually says duck all. Talks in riddles and waffles just ten tonne of shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well that was another epic fail. Basically told us all the things we already know. What shite questions he sent himself.
Glad he has realized by reading tattle that he is a horder.
I hope part 2 actually goes into depth of why he doesn't want a mortgage or to move to a house, bigger flat, not getting married, why he lived with the Aunt, why doesn't he just put Rayn into a cattery. Honestly imagine a cat stopping you from actually seeing the world. Why is he doing up kitchen if it's not actually his kitchen and does council give him authority to do such a thing?
He loves saying he's got a blue tick.. wasn't gifted you have to request it 💁🏻‍♀️
Thought he wasnae an influencer but is a influencer?

I'm started to think he works for NEC its a cleaning company that hires staff for hotels, hospitality, shops, offices, car showrooms etc I know this because we've worked with them in advertisment before, so police offices would definitely come under their categories for cleaners.
Isa doll, I'm loving your questions 🙌 I'd be interested in hearing the rambling answers to these questions. He'll be carried out that flat in a box, nae doubt about it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.