Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know about anyone else, but if I come across a page on insta for the first time, I’ll watch the stories to see if I like it enough to follow. So, according to Mario, that’s not allowed. If you do that, you’re a sad basturt who must be blocked.

He’s probably stopping himself from getting some followers with that behaviour.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I don’t know about anyone else, but if I come across a page on insta for the first time, I’ll watch the stories to see if I like it enough to follow. So, according to Mario, that’s not allowed. If you do that, you’re a sad basturt who must be blocked.

He’s probably stopping himself from getting some followers with that behaviour.
Aye hen I like to get tae knov before I decide if I'm gonna get tae know so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I really wish we could find out why that happened with the Aunty's box room. It must be the only thing that bastard has kept secret 😂
---

One of the many episodes we saw the other side of Mario. Nasty little dick
Shud huv asked him on his Q and A ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can’t wait for this Q&A - it’s going to be full of pure shite. He must be feeling left out, hinch and greedys partner did Q&A’s on centre parcel, but our Martin doesn’t go anywhere so he can’t do a Q&A about anything really so instead he’s just gonna ramble and talk shite for 18181761 dots of doom.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can’t wait for this Q&A - it’s going to be full of pure shite. He must be feeling left out, hinch and greedys partner did Q&A’s on centre parcel, but our Martin doesn’t go anywhere so he can’t do a Q&A about anything really so instead he’s just gonna ramble and talk shite for 18181761 dots of doom.
Bought myself a king size Twix in readiness for this 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She's your spirit animal?!. You're both creepy as feck as well 😳

Screenshot_20230409-175058_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Hello ma lovelies! Thought I’d proper treatit Ma self to a wee a nose at our Mazdas thread!
never disappoints and I’m just off to catch up, see you all soon, tonsa Love and tattie hearts 🥔 mwah mwah 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Get tae ken ma lovelie, tonsa luv and 🥔♥ tae youse.

So, has his Q&A materialised yet, ah'm a bit under the weather today and canni face his face #fact
---

Is that Katie Price without the surgery?
Kicking off now #Madge2022 - big 🫂s to you ❤ xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wee Deeks gawny get his baws leathered if he even looks at they hand washes, factual. I’ve just destroyed an entire Easter egg in one sitting, diet starts tomorrow… happy easter ma luvlies💎❤🥔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Bing bong… wtf is with that voice 😂

First question and he’s already showing contempt for his followers. ‘I touch on this all the time’ *rolls eyes* 🙄

Thread suggestion: How to win friends and influence people with Marion McKnight 2023

• Haha
Reactions: 33
We are going on a You Tube journeeee….get in, can’t wait, ya beauty!
Its going to be brilliant.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
He's doing that creepy voice again 😖 I'll watch him after I've finished watching the tv.

See Mario, that's how interesting you are in my life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So to summarise -

1. Suffers with really bad back pain but has a soft mattress although worried his joab will wreck his body.
2. People judge him for being a cleaner but as soon as they see he’s an influencer their attitude changes.
3. Giving advice to first time house buyers. LOL.
4. Hasn’t accepted any big offers but recently there have been some that he’s considering. He’s said that about a million times so won’t hold me breath.
5. Doesn’t like his new skin products but got something he’s been using for 5 days and seen instant results but skin still looks like sandpaper.

Feel free to add anything ahv missed anything Ma lovelies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.