Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Easter to THE funniest thread on here #factual

Was just thinking on what he said last night about he knows who watches without following and then he blocks.....the way he said it was like he got joy out of threatening people with a block. His account is so negative and toxic. He's always moaning, swearing, wishing the days away, moaning about how this app drains his time, NOT showing any actual cleaning and comes across a very jealous person to me. All those fake posts with "I need you to get up" etc blah blah are so not inspiring. Really why anyone gets Inspo from him or his account I genuinely don't know. Why is he so negative? Surely he'd get more enjoyment out of the app if he changed his vibe.

If he was more upbeat and just be grateful for having a job, a partner, health and a roof over his head then he might come across as a better person. He just seems a bit nasty if I'm honest and very selfish.

Each to their own in how they live their lives but Christ he is a mood hoover.
He’s a nasty little rat. It just rips out of him. Nae hiding it. In my experience gay guys are always really close to their Mum’s (my son is my bestie). The fact he hardly has a relationship with his family, and he had to live in his aunt’s box room speaks volumes

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Happy Easter!! I was off chocolate for lent, I'm not religious I just needed an excuse to not be a fat bastard for 40 days, but I'm more excited on this dayn of dawn to see his new haircut than I am to diving into my family size block of galaxy! Come on Nathan, don't let us down! 🌭heid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It makes me irrationally angry that he films THE GROUND when the caption is “lovely day”. Like, the duck? Show us something… the sky….. a park ….. anything other than the bloody pavement. 🙄 he’s so tit at everything it’s unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We think he works for a cleaning company polishing the truncheons at a local police office but he's def doing cash in hand jobs too
Mr BM raised an important point this morning. All government contracts need to be tendered for and theres no sign of him on CH. So it must be a company.

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion - I, Mario King of waffle, changes his sheets more times than a brothel.

So aye. Not sure where my head is going with the brothel 🤣
Happy Easter to the funniest of Tattlers! 🐣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mr BM raised an important point this morning. All government contracts need to be tendered for and theres no sign of him on CH. So it must be a company.
He's to thick to ever be self employed, could you imagine him working out tax + ni? 🤣🤣 He's not got enough fingers 🤦plus as if he could do a tender proposal 🤣🤣

The pores on his face give me the utter dry boak 🤮🤮🤮🤮 if that's improved by a filter I'm fiert to see the unedited pic

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Am fumming I didn't get an elbow grease flavoured miniature Easter egg for Easter now 🤬

• Haha
He really is the gift.

He can't even check his spelling on a PR story. Mario, it's ''their'' ya spanner.

And what is this ifykyk with the Molton Brown bottles? Is he referring to the Jo Malone hand wash?

340299604_191397600346545_1734301957733494110_n.jpg
340183846_1887735948272962_702151957653604819_n.jpg

340043275_910635230142209_3712818434443831696_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He really is the gift.

He can't even check his spelling on a PR story. Mario, it's ''their'' ya spanner.

And what is this ifykyk with the Molton Brown bottles? Is he referring to the Jo Malone hand wash?

View attachment 2088179
View attachment 2088180View attachment 2088181
View attachment 2088187
View attachment 2088188
Derek once used the Jo Malone handwash that was ment for (non existent) guests and Mario went off it. It's on his highlights under "boy wonder"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He really is the gift.

View attachment 2088179
View attachment 2088180View attachment 2088181
View attachment 2088187
View attachment 2088188
He's left the plastic caps on the lids so can't be pressed down or used without removing them, what's point in having hand wash in there if you don't have visitors and it's only them 2? Deed Deek used his Jo Malone so even though Deek bought the crap for Marion Deed Deek can't use it, pathetic Deed Deek home as well, his money used to buy it, he's not a child stop being pathetic Marion and use the hand wash. Literally a fiver in tk Maxx for them. Dumb duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It makes me irrationally angry that he films THE GROUND when the caption is “lovely day”. Like, the duck? Show us something… the sky….. a park ….. anything other than the bloody pavement. 🙄 he’s so tit at everything it’s unreal.
And compromise his security! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Call me sad, attention to detail but has he not had those grey silk mega tight joggers on everyday this week in his posts?
His legs look like link sausages in them, Marion your not a S in clothing time to start laying off the beige food or go up to a M/L

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I think we all agree that hes a massive bleeping wanker. Happy bleeping Easter hens. 🐣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He’s a nasty little rat. It just rips out of him. Nae hiding it. In my experience gay guys are always really close to their Mum’s (my son is my bestie). The fact he hardly has a relationship with his family, and he had to live in his aunt’s box room speaks volumes
I really wish we could find out why that happened with the Aunty's box room. It must be the only thing that bastard has kept secret 😂
---
Derek once used the Jo Malone handwash that was ment for (non existent) guests and Mario went off it. It's on his highlights under "boy wonder"
One of the many episodes we saw the other side of Mario. Nasty little dick

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I really wish we could find out why that happened. It must be the only thing that bastard has kept secret 😂
Given his spending habits, my guess is he got into debt and his parents didn't want bailiffs coming to their door or it affecting their credit score.

We know they've now paid off their mortgage because he posted a picture of his maw with a 'mortgage free' balloon 🙄 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.