Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How funny would it be if he spends aw that petty cash oan a rewrap then the council tell him they're putting in new kitchens 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh hi Marion, ya weirdo checking here tae see if we menshun your kitchen oan dots oaf doom 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did I no say earlier she was going to cancel her q and a this wee gang just cannas have nice things fs. Nathan scissorhands better scalp him tomorrow to make up for it

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How funny would it be if he spends aw that petty cash oan a rewrap then the council tell him they're putting in new kitchens 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh hi Marion, ya weirdo checking here tae see if we menshun your kitchen oan dots oaf doom 👋
Madge, he would lap up a new kitchen journey. He'd be like a pig in tit if the Quad was demolished and him + Deek got a new build wee hoose aff the cooncil. He'd have tat towers packed up in record time. It would be amazing entertainment for us lot too #lawofattraction #thoughtsbecomethings

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Did I no say earlier she was going to cancel her q and a this wee gang just cannas have nice things fs. Nathan scissorhands better scalp him tomorrow to make up for it
Is he gawn back tae get Nathan Todd tae fix the mess fae last time?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He only re-wrapped it 2 years ago! This will be the third wrap since he’s been there. May as well have saved and get an actual new kitchen.
D3EF3D68-F5FD-4150-AA28-9C004CC2A8D4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm already in witness protection and booked some plastic surgery #madgewho
This wud be Marion if he went, acting aw billy big bawz wi his lassies.
View attachment 2086423
Marion is quite right though, canni take it way ye, but youse cud move tae a better house, rather than huving bulgy shelves full of tat. 🤷
Thread suggestion:

canni take it way ye, but youse cud move tae a better house, rather than huving bulgy shelves full of tat.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is he gawn back tae get Nathan Todd tae fix the mess fae last time?
Sweeny will have to stick bits on before he can cut it - there's nothing there 👩‍🦲- maybe he's after some extention dreads, pay to see that would I.
Happy Easter lovely people xx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Happy Easter to my best online pals, eat all the eggs cause you know, life's to short #duck it 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Happy Easter to you all, you bunch of hilarious trolls! 😊🐣🐰🍫 ❤

Marlon - I hope you're miserable and overdo it like the glutinous pig you are and get the shits, so aye! 💩 😂 And I hope Nathan shaves aff the rest of the 5 strands he'll be trying to cut today 🦲 or at least fucks it up again! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Does anyone remember the Big Bang theory episode with sheldon waiting on a haircut and keeps blowing it out his face even though it’s nowhere near? That’s whit she’s up to

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20230409_093439_Instagram.jpg

She looks terrified 🙁 I have 2 cats, both over 10 years old I've had them from kittens and they have never had this defensive pose or scared look that Rayn has. I feel so bad for her, I wish someone could rescue her 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
View attachment 2087822
She looks terrified 🙁 I have 2 cats, both over 10 years old I've had them from kittens and they have never had this defensive pose or scared look that Rayn has. I feel so bad for her, I wish someone could rescue her 💔
Looks like he’s put her on that vile chair and threatened her to stay there in his vile screeching voice. Poor wee soul looks traumatised!!!!🤬

• Sad
He only re-wrapped it 2 years ago! This will be the third wrap since he’s been there. May as well have saved and get an actual new kitchen.
View attachment 2087326
I know I always say this, but those cupboard handles get me every bleeping time 😂

Admitted last night on her stories too that if there’s a space she has to fill it. That’s nothing to brag about pal, you’ve got serious problems ask ya mate Lorna to coach you through them 😉

• Haha
Happy Easter to THE funniest thread on here #factual

Was just thinking on what he said last night about he knows who watches without following and then he blocks.....the way he said it was like he got joy out of threatening people with a block. His account is so negative and toxic. He's always moaning, swearing, wishing the days away, moaning about how this app drains his time, NOT showing any actual cleaning and comes across a very jealous person to me. All those fake posts with "I need you to get up" etc blah blah are so not inspiring. Really why anyone gets Inspo from him or his account I genuinely don't know. Why is he so negative? Surely he'd get more enjoyment out of the app if he changed his vibe.

If he was more upbeat and just be grateful for having a job, a partner, health and a roof over his head then he might come across as a better person. He just seems a bit nasty if I'm honest and very selfish.

Each to their own in how they live their lives but Christ he is a mood hoover.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I know I always say this, but those cupboard handles get me every bleeping time 😂

Admitted last night on her stories too that if there’s a space she has to fill it. That’s nothing to brag about pal, you’ve got serious problems ask ya mate Lorna to coach you through them 😉
Lots of space in his heid wit wi his tiny brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Was just thinking on what he said last night about he knows who watches without following and then he blocks.....the way he said it was like he got joy out of threatening people with a block. His account is so negative and toxic. He's always moaning, swearing, wishing the days away, moaning about how this app drains his time, NOT showing any actual cleaning and comes across a very jealous person to me. All those fake posts with "I need you to get up" etc blah blah are so not inspiring. Really why anyone gets Inspo from him or his account I genuinely don't know. Why is he so negative? Surely he'd get more enjoyment out of the app if he changed his vibe.

If he was more upbeat and just be grateful for having a job, a partner, health and a roof over his head then he might come across as a better person. He just seems a bit nasty if I'm honest and very selfish.

Imagine not only having the time but the actual energy to check who's been viewing your stories, then seeing if they're following you THEN blocking them if they don't - duck me, that's genuinely sad! 😂😂

Oh, and that company is having a laugh sending him a bleeping spray bottle mock jibbit/jibbet for his Crocs! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ah thought that Derk wae in charge of his Instagram account fur him

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I'd say he'll be a bitter, twisted old man when he's older, but he's already there

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.