Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only people asking why they’ve no go a mortgage is us. But you don’t read here do you Marion, you big fat lying worum.
Always trying to create ‘content’ out of fake trolls - nae one says duck aw oan your page, you go looking for it oan here.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm pretty sure not one person ever ever asks him when he's having kids. It's a physical impossibility Marion. You need a womb for that. Which is why most gay men don't have kids. Because, as a couple, they can't.

Reactions: 27
Oh piss off and crawl back under your rock you lying little prick, this didn't happen at all 🙄
Here's my intake of who the duck you are... Mario the creepy, lying narcissistic nobody with Derek his enabler 🖕🖕

Screenshot_20230204-150734_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Covid helped them so aye. Wankers.

If he has had debt and if they have paid it off since this video, then his credit rating could be fine. Dependant on what he has had/has now.

But apparently, he still owes money to debt collectors.

Went doon a wee bespoke rabbit hole with that auld thread. Found these little gems.
Whit a treatit that afternoon tea was but whit in the name of flatpack furniture is that wardrobe? the clutter on the top and the shelf aboot ta gee way.
2023-02-04 (2).png
2023-02-04 (3).png

• Haha
Only someone that has never saved and applied for a mortgage would say 'we could get a mortgage like that's 🤌
You save, you end up with unexpected outgoing, you save again, you have shop about for best rate, then need agreement in principle before you can even start looking at viewings, (not even guaranteed a mortgage for said property). Then when do actual applying for mortgage you have to go through absolutely everything, especially your outgoings imagine his take aways, dusk, Amazon, ava may, home bargains, b&m, KFC, Chinese, he would look high risk, if they go right down to an overdraft being used also held against you. It can take at least 4-5 months.
He won't get a mortgage because he can't and won't bring himself to pay few 100 for mortgage he rather pay £190 a month in rent.
Average social renting in south Lanarkshire is £66 a week for a 2 bedroom flat so imagine how cheap his is in a rougher place and 1 bedroom.
For someone that has money or good income no kids, not major outgoings wouldn't be moaning about 200 on a humidifier to improve their property but happy to pay £90 for a ring light (pointless buy used for no reason). If the council were to give him one he'd happily take it.

Won't pay for new doors, handles, skirting, tiles for kitchen, electrician get rid wires around bathroom sink, humidifier, joiner box boiler in.
Most he has done is wallpaper, fire surround, crapets,flooring and wallpaper.
Everything else he can take with him if he ever does move because he don't want spend money for someone else to have.
---

View attachment 1935350
Shes home and aw cosy already ma lovelies 😂
His flection in mirror 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Everybody Else: "I'm gonna get myself together in life, pursue my dream career, save some money, travel the world and make a better future for myself,my partner/kids/family"

"Mario when are you going to actually create a life for yourself and live life?"

Marion: "AHTS IT!!! SICK EH IT PYOOOOORR SICK EH IT NOO!!! ABSOLUTELY RAGIN FOLK KEEP ENCOURAGIN ME TO LIVE LIFE AS IT SHOULD BE LIVED AND STOAP BEIN A STAGNANT WASTEFUL RECLUSE WEE PRICK. .YAE JOOST DON'T KNOW WIT THAT CAN TRIGGER, YAE DON'T KNOW PEOPLE'S CIRCUMSTANCES!"

*erm aye we dae Marion hen, yours is, that you've done duck all wae your life but in order to not feel like a total waste of skin, or feel like the family **** up, you try tae compete wae yer successful family members that actually have lives, decent houses, pals, and existences thus you get yersel intae debt, duck up yer credit, all tae look like you're living a comfortable existence equal to them because you have nothing of real value in life, Nae memories, Nae pals, Nae hobbies, Nae education, Nae Career, Nae duck all! so all life's value goes intae amassing as much shite as possible tae feel like you have any value in your sad existence of a life, but massive comedown ensues every time because your nearly 40 have yet to admit that to yourself, so you continue to rot away in Syrian Quandrant polishing a turd with a severe inferiority complex*

That's aw am sayin the day hens 🤚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He really does lead a boring life. He made it sound like today was going to be really exciting for the two middle aged fannies 🥱
I don’t know what’s stopping them from getting a few drinks for a few hours, going to a nice proper restaurant, mini golfing, cinema etc. All that money spent on B&M shite could go towards that… they two seem like roommates more than anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t know what’s stopping them from getting a few drinks for a few hours, going to a nice proper restaurant, mini golfing, cinema etc. All that money spent on B&M shite could go towards that… they two seem like roommates more than anything else.
Marion is what's stopping them, cause we aw know wee Deek would gladly sit in a pub wae pint hisself and watch the game or go oan holiday, find some pals, but he's buttoned at the back and under the thumb of that dow'r face matron and if he dared find any pals or go on a holiday withoot him Matron Marion would be up his arse moanin para as fook, massaging him 24/7, 300 missed calls and bein a wee scheme burden givin him hassle and lockin him oot the hoos accusin him of awsorts, so he cannot be arsed wae that drama, so it's Aye Marion,Naw Marion, 3 bags full Marion 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Absolute weapon. Aw these people ‘off his page’ who said kind words - I’ll file that in never ever happened. Next to the file of: never going to happen, which includes kids, a mortgage, a front and back door and Marion ever being an influencer.

• Haha
Exactly l was at a Motown show last night with a couple of friends and we had a brilliant night. One of them has just text to say she's still buzzing from it. They just don't know how to live, and that time with Hannah proved it by how hyper he was, but what they did is a normal weekend for most of us.
He's got nothing other than a handful of memories to look back on.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He’s such a fanny. I can just picture him now all wrapped up and cosy in his blanket, squinting at his book and trying to manifest his dream life.

Does he seriously believe that this time next year he’ll be living in a country manor and holidaying in the Seychelles - all because he bought a £12 book from Amazon.

Everything he does makes me cringe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And again the Shark hoover living behind the living room door kills me 🤣😂 try and manifest a bedsit with some storage cupboards ya fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He’s such a fanny. I can just picture him now all wrapped up and cosy in his blanket, squinting at his book and trying to manifest his dream life.

Does he seriously believe that this time next year he’ll be living in a country manor and holidaying in the Seychelles - all because he bought a £12 book from Amazon.

Everything he does makes me cringe 😂
You can tell the book thing is a novelty by the way he's never stopped banging his gums about it.
Did he not read at school?!...Oops l forgot he didn't go to school much because he hated it...Not my words 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm pretty sure not one person ever ever asks him when he's having kids. It's a physical impossibility Marion. You need a womb for that. Which is why most gay men don't have kids. Because, as a couple, they can't.
Sorry my lovelie but I am a gay man and I actually have two children. Iydkgtk

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.