Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gaun yersel' @Rayne always been ma favourite tattler and nae debates.

Quick recap, I Marion huz been spoiling us in 2023. Bespoke trip to London tae meet the con woman oaf the app. He's creaming as he huz goat 4k new followers aff the back oaf it so we wur #treatit tae cleaning dots of doom tae try and keep them. A wee shower wi his brand new products never seen before that ur his 'staples'. Sum mair crappy #deserved meals oot, and tattler's delight in him confirming that his boudoir is as mouldy as wee Deek's teeth. Aw we need is a wee song and dance fae Marion and this year wull be complete. Allowing Marion tae put up his crissmas 2023 in February #soaye 🥔♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I started following ma wee Mario on the recommendation of another Aussie. The accent takes me back to my drinking days and all the lost scenes by the end of the night o_O. Adorable. A pritty face suits the dish-cloo

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thanks tae oor wee baby gurul @Rayne fae this week’s new title wae the most votes
Ooof, if he didn't notice what Miss Greedy said was shady that day, he needs a head shake 😂

All l see is clutter. Get that crap off the drainer 🙈

Screenshot_20230129-101346_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
One of youse hilarious Tattle bastards said his head looks like a hotdog and noo he's wearing a housecoat that resembles a Gregg's sausage roll. Mario is trolling us the noo.

🌭

Screenshot_20230129-102318~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Cannae believe it ma loveliees just like that another new thread Soo ayye well done @Rayne. Sprine bright show all your colours, reset day you give your place and good gutting and tret yoursel down b&m and wee KFC.

The reels make me LOL always always cuts video before gets near the bedroom door he don't want us seeing the 5inch gap between the entrance and bed. Why get such a huge bed? Ohhh ye because it was free just like the previous and current sofa, coffee table, high standing mirror (x2 if I remember correctly) dressing table chair.
He definitely sold them on got himself a bit petty cash 🤌💎

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Awwww poor Mario isn't part of the bestest friends gang. Now how does that not surprise us 🤣
I bet he thought he had made it at that book launch with them, but nope. Back to scrubbing toilets Cinders 🤭

---

How Stacey and her bestest friends spent their day, and how Billy no mates, Mario spent his 😂

Screenshot_20230129-121203_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230129-120828_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Aw hens we’re gawn through these threads faster than a castelvecchi through Marions shite pipe! No be long til thread #100, may a suggest then we aw share oor fav Mazda moments and screenshots? Tonsa love on this fine S u n d a y🥔❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Aw hens we’re gawn through these threads faster than a castelvecchi through Marions shite pipe! No be long til thread #100, may a suggest then we aw share oor fav Mazda moments and screenshots? Tonsa love on this fine S u n d a y🥔❤
This was mine when he had his one day trip to London and he thought he was a big time influencer in his woodlouse coat on the toooobe x

---

This was mine when he had his one day trip to London and he thought he was a big time influencer in his woodlouse coat on the toooobe x
I also just realised you said when we get to thread 100 but aye here’s a bit of a throw back for this fine Sunday morning. Don’t all be snakes on this app 👌

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.