Cleaning with Mario #75 Petty cash for his autumn stash, Martin reframed hisself in TK Maxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What family member follows him and doesn’t say a word? It’s mind boggling.
This is what l find so bizarre. They've either tried in the past and gave up, or they couldn't give a tit about him. Something is a mystery, and it probably goes back to when he had to live at his Aunty's.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
He definitely lacks capacity, I know we joke that Sadie must have dropped him as a child, but I think there has clearly been a brain injury at some point, his family should be staging some sort of intervention as he's got to be very unwell mentally. Imagine sitting back watching a mentally unstable relative get into debt needlessly and watch them have a breakdown on social media, its actually very sad. I'm sure him and Deek should be classed as vulnerable adults.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wise words fae Nicki Minaj there, the lassie worth $130m and hus hunners ah awards. No really applicable tae a part time cleaner oan minimum wage wae nae discernible skills or talent; owns absolutely nothing of importance and hus nae achievements, dreams or plans tae show for his 38 years oan this earth. Come back tae us when you’re winning in life Marion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I imagine he’s had some sort of falling out with his more distant family members.

He still speaks to his immediate family but his parents obviously don’t see his Instagram stories/don’t seem to visit him (at least what we know of - I assume they don’t want to travel up to Paisley, which I don’t blame them for). They are therefore ignorant to his sad little life, but nonetheless still speak to him. I imagine he puts on an act around them.

His sister sees his story bullshit but is probably just used to it now and only still sees him and allows her daughters because she feels bad for him.

His brothers too busy actually having a life to even acknowledge his life. However, it seems Mario makes no actual effort to go support his brother, so I don’t blame him either.

As for aunties, cousins etc there’s definitely been some sort of argument down the line. He never mentions or speaks about them, not like he is obliged to but it’s still very unusual especially for a person like Mario who constantly overshares I.e the time he told us he was up all night with the shits.

I do wonder about Deek’s family however, does he ever visit them? Have they ever visited him and Mario? Who even are Deeks pals?

The more I think about it the more odd it actually gets.

Reactions: 33
I imagine he’s had some sort of falling out with his more distant family members.

He still speaks to his immediate family but his parents obviously don’t see his Instagram stories/don’t seem to visit him (at least what we know of - I assume they don’t want to travel up to Paisley, which I don’t blame them for). They are therefore ignorant to his sad little life, but nonetheless still speak to him. I imagine he puts on an act around them.

His sister sees his story bullshit but is probably just used to it now and only still sees him and allows her daughters because she feels bad for him.

His brothers too busy actually having a life to even acknowledge his life. However, it seems Mario makes no actual effort to go support his brother, so I don’t blame him either.

As for aunties, cousins etc there’s definitely been some sort of argument down the line. He never mentions or speaks about them, not like he is obliged to but it’s still very unusual especially for a person like Mario who constantly overshares I.e the time he told us he was up all night with the shits.

I do wonder about Deek’s family however, does he ever visit them? Have they ever visited him and Mario? Who even are Deeks pals?

The more I think about it the more odd it actually gets.
Whit ah find odd is that nae family seem tae come tae him and visit. In ma family, we huv some folk who don’t drive so we go tae them for a visit rather than them come tae us oan umpteen buses. Ardrossan tae Paisley isnae far and yet none ah the Mcknights seem tae make the effort. And ave never known him tae mention any ah Deeks side at aw.

Reactions: 24
I get the feeling Deek was out with his pals, out watching football etc. happy with his life and Mario has taken over. Taken over his flat and slowly stopped Derek from seeing his friends and family. 😔 Now Derek’s money is wasted on honking fishy leaves. No wonder he’s baked all the time, how else could he tolerate his life. I think he should kick Mario out but he’s maybe scared of what would happen. Mario shrieking and setting blind Nikita dugs on Deek

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I get the feeling Deek was out with his pals, out watching football etc. happy with his life and Mario has taken over. Taken over his flat and slowly stopped Derek from seeing his friends and family. 😔 Now Derek’s money is wasted on honking fishy leaves. No wonder he’s baked all the time, how else could he tolerate his life. I think he should kick Mario out but he’s maybe scared of what would happen. Mario shrieking and setting blind Nikita dugs on Deek
How hysterical would it be if Derek's lot hated Mario! 🤣
But on a serious note, we've all heard how he can speak to Derek, so if he asked him to leave l could imagine old vicious mouth to go berserk on him.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s fascinating. I just can’t get my head around such a continued strategy of self harm. Just why does anybody need this many cushion covers in their life, and why do multiple wax melt burners make him happy? It’s so strange to me.

I like nice things in my home too, but I like to buy them and enjoy them for a long time, not buy several alternatives for unnecessary rotation! His choices are so tacky and juvenile, he has zero environmental awareness, and an embarrassing lack of personal responsibility.

It’s just not sensible to have such a precarious living situation (literally bottom rung), and to spunk your money and all available credit on this stuff. What does he have to show for it? Cushion covers, coasters, and wax melts? Winter is coming Mario, and it’s going to kick you where it hurts - have you not done the maths on what is happening?

I don’t think there is anything wrong with having the odd wee mad splurge or spending too much to treat yourself occasionally - but he does it every week. Cosmetics, skin care, perfume, household crap - all for content and validation. Terrifying.

Mario, maybe you could pivot into the tidying up and clearing out minimal living insta space?
Climate change isnae his problem. We've aw goat disabilities. No ma quote.

The irony of him sending that absolutely horrific message to a tattler, but yet spending the past two weeks doing nothing but moan about the heat...yeah. He's a fanny.

IF YOURE READING THIS MARTIN...CLIMATE CHANGE HAS CAUSED THE SIGNIFICANT INCREASE IN TEMPERATURE. FAST FASHION AND GENERALLY BEING A WASTEFUL bleep CONTRIBUTES TO THIS. ENCOURAGING YOUR FOLLOWERS TO SPUNK EVERY PENNY ON CHEAP TAT DURING A CLIMATE AND COST OF LIVING CRISIS IS BEYOND IRRESPONSIBLE. STOP BEING A bleep.

PS. LET DEEK AND RAYN GO. THEY DESERVE BETTER. AND STAY OUT YOUR BROTHERS GARDEN HE PROBABLY CANT STAND YOU EITHER.

I don't think I've seen anyone mention the lovely Adidas sliders he got too.
Where the duck is he going wearing sliders?

Also does he not leave the house because he claims DLA for his sharting and doesn't want to be grassed in going out and about when he's told the government he shits his pants?

I've been pricing up wee European breaks and done right you could get flights and hotel for both them for a weekend for what he spent on tat autumn haul.

Sorry I'm veering out ma lane here. Back a go.
Its been really baffling me so I've had a wee think and this is my best theory...

The reason he can't afford to go abroad or to even go away in the UK (Scotland has some of the most gorgeous settings and this cock womble never leaves Paisley) is because he has no cash flow.

The benefits he receives will include his rent payments and council tax, but those will go direct. The rest of his benefits probably pay for them to live. He uses his cash in hand wages and Derek's for the sheer volume of takeaway food they consume. I personally think he hates cooking in the flat because he can't stand the mess it makes and he likes everything to look "gutted" all the time.

The expensive items...the perfumes, makeup, clothes, electronics...most of which are unnecessary are likely all financed. I think he runs up bills and then avoids them. He knows he'll never be pursued for it because he's considered vulnerable if he receives disability benefits.

He couldn't actually afford a holiday. They don't have enough left over from wages and they can't finance a holiday because they never actually expect to repay it.

My friend works for a debt collection agency in Glasgow and Marion and Derek have several accounts with them. Generally they receive no response and aren't repaying any balances. Companies including npower (Derek from a few years ago), studio, very, virgin and argos. They rely on companies not doing proper due diligence and giving them credit accounts.

Meanwhile the taxpayer funds the majority of their lifestyle.

Thats just my thoughts anyway. Half the shite he has in his flat is financed and hasn't been paid for.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

The irony of him sending that absolutely horrific message to a tattler, but yet spending the past two weeks doing nothing but moan about the heat...yeah. He's a fanny.

IF YOURE READING THIS MARTIN...CLIMATE CHANGE HAS CAUSED THE SIGNIFICANT INCREASE IN TEMPERATURE. FAST FASHION AND GENERALLY BEING A WASTEFUL bleep CONTRIBUTES TO THIS. ENCOURAGING YOUR FOLLOWERS TO SPUNK EVERY PENNY ON CHEAP TAT DURING A CLIMATE AND COST OF LIVING CRISIS IS BEYOND IRRESPONSIBLE. STOP BEING A bleep.

PS. LET DEEK AND RAYN GO. THEY DESERVE BETTER. AND STAY OUT YOUR BROTHERS GARDEN HE PROBABLY CANT STAND YOU EITHER.

Its been really baffling me so I've had a wee think and this is my best theory...

The reason he can't afford to go abroad or to even go away in the UK (Scotland has some of the most gorgeous settings and this cock womble never leaves Paisley) is because he has no cash flow.

The benefits he receives will include his rent payments and council tax, but those will go direct. The rest of his benefits probably pay for them to live. He uses his cash in hand wages and Derek's for the sheer volume of takeaway food they consume. I personally think he hates cooking in the flat because he can't stand the mess it makes and he likes everything to look "gutted" all the time.

The expensive items...the perfumes, makeup, clothes, electronics...most of which are unnecessary are likely all financed. I think he runs up bills and then avoids them. He knows he'll never be pursued for it because he's considered vulnerable if he receives disability benefits.

He couldn't actually afford a holiday. They don't have enough left over from wages and they can't finance a holiday because they never actually expect to repay it.

My friend works for a debt collection agency in Glasgow and Marion and Derek have several accounts with them. Generally they receive no response and aren't repaying any balances. Companies including npower (Derek from a few years ago), studio, very, virgin and argos. They rely on companies not doing proper due diligence and giving them credit accounts.

Thats just my thoughts anyway. Half the shite he has in his flat is financed and hasn't been paid for.
Some piping hot tea about Marion’s credit file there hen ☕ He probably always uses the “petty cash” cause he withdraws all his bennies/wages from his account as soon as it hits so the klarna and debt companies can’t take it 💸 ooo look at us Martin we are so jealous of your wee life ain’t we 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
All I could think of during that tedious ”haul (why is showing off what you bought suddenly called a haul?)” is that poor Rayn is going to need a ventilator with all those different smells poisoning her air!

It’s coming up to the end of winter where I live and the coldest it has got is 25° - imagine this twit living here 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Some piping hot tea about Marion’s credit file there hen ☕ He probably always uses the “petty cash” cause he withdraws all his bennies/wages from his account as soon as it hits so the klarna and debt companies can’t take it 💸 ooo look at us Martin we are so jealous of your wee life ain’t we 🤣🤣
I didn't want to say the name of the company in case I get booted or something 😂 but that's only one...I'm fairly confident there would be others. It doesn't make sense that someone who only works part time, isn't highly paid (with a partner in a similar position) can afford the volume of luxury type products he buys. He must be spending thousands between electronics, makeup, skincare, perfumes. It's insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh marionette. Naeboady wants to be like you. You're the literal runt of the litter ma hen Nae debates ma post ma rulez. Spine bright oan this Dayn of dawn. 🥔 ♥ Xxxx
Ma dug was the runt of the litter and has a better social life than Marion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
My friend works for a debt collection agency in Glasgow and Marion and Derek have several accounts with them. Generally they receive no response and aren't repaying any balances. Companies including npower (Derek from a few years ago), studio, very, virgin and argos.
This sort of thing sticks in my throat, and it's actually how l imagined.

I was widowed at 46, and my husband had a good job in finance, and thanks to him he made sure l was left very comfortable financially. l still have to pay a good amount in tax on my monthly widows pension. Money that my husband worked hard for, and bastards like those two benefit from him as well.

I really hope they get caught up on with their debts 😠

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Oh my lovelie dinnae get me on my high horse aboot climate change I could rant for hours so aye. As it is the husband has to listen to my rants but he has an uncanny skill of just zoning out and no hearing a word😤

Reactions: 21
Oh my lovelie dinnae get me on my high horse aboot climate change I could rant for hours so aye. As it is the husband has to listen to my rants but he has an uncanny skill of just zoning out and no hearing a word😤
Every time he's gone off about the heat I've been so tempted to reply to him and lose my tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe posting about her credit file is a bit much?
I don't like Marion after seeing his nasty responses to people and the way he behaves. However I think your friend sharing that is a bit out of line.
It don't take a rocket scientist to know that Marion is living beyond her means without your friend breaching gdpr.

Maybe posting about her credit file is a bit much?
I don't like Marion after seeing his nasty responses to people and the way he behaves. However I think your friend sharing that is a bit out of line.
It don't take a rocket scientist to know that Marion is living beyond her means without your friend breaching gdpr.
I'm gonna get back in ta ma lane now.
#freedeek

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.