Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is nae laughing matter ma luvlies he needs tae stop treating himsel otherwise we’re gawny see a diabetes journee this year so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Cmon Marion, what delights will you #treatit @Madge2022 and all us tattler trolls to. A bespoke Sunday roast complete with Werther's Originals?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What is he on aboot.

Avamays are at the NEC in a show stand ffs.

View attachment 1935844
Who's 'they'? Didn't she go bust or something before? Not sure what happened cos no interest in following her, but presumably a bad business model. But Marion makes it sound like trolls have it in for her! He's such a bloody hero isn't he defending his Instamate
---

This is nae laughing matter ma luvlies he needs tae stop treating himsel otherwise we’re gawny see a diabetes journee this year so aye
He's such a pig. Though having just stuffed a gipsy tart down my neck, I probably shouldn't criticise him. But then I'm not fat and he is so maybe I can!

• Haha
She’s come back like a danger to the purse and nae debates! About doubled the price of her crappy wax melts , red flags from that one , needs a bespoke block and so forth
Curious but does anyone know who Ava May is?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20230204_201903.jpg

If yeez didnae know why Marion never goes tae his brothers shows, or isnae really allowed, well yes av goat tae know noo. Kings Theatre do not contact Marion again!!! He's henceforth no afraid tae block people anymair he will block yae.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why doesn't he actually go out dancing on a Saturday night instead of sitting on Instagram sharing videos like a wee lassie.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oor Hannah. She’s the owner of Ava May. The lassie the wanker went doon to see in London. Believe she has a very sexy ex anaw so aye💎
Yes, I know it's Hannah but why did she call her business Ava May? Just wondered if it meant anything. Think I need to get in ma scratcher, I'm overthinking shite now

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He's having one of his 'Take me baaaack' moments lads. Stupid prick 🙄
Normal people make it happen instead of lying on a cement block of a sofa

Screenshot_20230204-211825_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
I have never ever in my life heard anyone say "when you getting a mortgage?"

Maybe "are you planning on moving?" Or "have you got your mortgage sorted?" But the first one, never!

He talks so much shite!

Also he's engaged and mentioned marriage and kids before so people would likely ask since he's mentioned them on that app that isny his joab.

Reactions: 27
Massive music lover apparently. Maz many music concerts/festivals you been too?
Think we aw ken the answer….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He's saying some of that music is a bit older than him 🤣 Not that much older you stupid man. Remember you're skating into your 40th year, and you're officially classed as middle age now.

He talks like he's the only one that's listened to music throughout his life. Dick heed 🙄

• Haha
He's really no right in the heid is he! I'm not much older than him but those songs aren't old either..well they are but they aren't lol jeez I'm sounding like him now 🤣🤣 but I'm sure you all know what I mean 😉.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.