Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's T R I G G E R E D the night hens.

He's made himself look a right bleep with those posts. Mortified for him and so forth.
Well and truly triggered, then looking a complete tit after it.
Mario you are totally clueless and need to put your brain to mouth filter on before you post, and now you know why you get the nickname of imbecile 🤪

You need more than a ring light mate to help this face

Screenshot_20230203-233730_Instagram.jpg

And shove Hinch’s book up your arse... sideways. You little creepy weirdo 👊

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Well and truly triggered, then looking a complete tit after it.
Mario you are totally clueless and need to put your brain to mouth filter on before you post, and now you know why you get the nickname of imbecile 🤪

You need more than a ring light mate to help this face

View attachment 1934119

And shove Hinch’s book up your arse... sideways. You little creepy weirdo 👊
It's definitely a face that deserves a punch!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do people usually ask male couples when they’re having kids? Wouldn’t have thought so. And surely anyone who actually knows those two would never assume they’d want children. Where would they put them?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
That comment was in no way trying to be offensive. It’s an innocent post saying when you have kids your house is a tit pit. Which I can vouch for. He’s absolutely got the wrong end of the stick here. I’m embarrassed for him trying to spin it
I thought this ! He is so thick it is embarrassing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

Those videos in bed are sickening. No way in hell would social services ever give them pair of imbreddded thick as tit nonses a child to look after.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Do people usually ask male couples when they’re having kids? Wouldn’t have thought so. And surely anyone who actually knows those two would never assume they’d want children. Where would they put them?!
He’s a victim a nasty trolling hen or his ain delusions… same thing in his heed the wanker so aye. Naebody gives a duck if you don’t have wains or no good god, as a woman a defo get more comments about having weans than some impoverished gay guy. She’s #crabbit for nae reason, she wants the fake insta hens tae console him.

• Haha
HAHAHAHA 🤣

Mario, the proof that you send these messages to yourself is simple because I've just checked mine. Their profile picture is always closer to their message yours isn't there to cross out. Now stop being childish and get back to your kiddy books 🤪View attachment 1930223
The heart reaction is on the side that it would be if it was him doing the sending to himself too, the sad bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought an ear infection would be the most painful thing I could experience this week. Turns out it’s actually seeing a semi nude Mario ranting into the camera and hearing that creepy giggle 😵💫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I've just watched his rants again, and even though he now says it could be taken two ways, he just won't own up to the fact that he was out of order for calling her out so quickly. He's one evil little fecker, and l hope his followers have noticed and leave his page 🤞🤞

Urgh, and this makes me heave. He's such a creepy little scroat 😖
Is that to impress Wheatcroft, because he's got better things to do like nurse the spot on his face 🤣
Screenshot_20230204-072424_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
How’s he managing to read all these books when 1) he’s partially sighted allegedly and 2) he can’t even read a simple Instagram comment without misunderstanding it totally.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So, let me get this right, before messaging Thicky McKnight everyone should think long and hard what they are saying because he is too stupid to understand english but he doesn‘t need to think AT ALL before publicly calling one of lovelies a c*nt?

I just think it shows he doesn’t actually get ’vile messages on this app’ because surely he would have called them out first 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don't ask anyone when they're having children because it's none of my business and I don't care.

People asking him when he's getting married isn't strange because he's engaged. I don't understand them being engaged if they're never getting married.

Also asking him when he's getting a mortgage isn't strange. He's always spending and lives in a shoe box. They could afford a house if they wanted.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
His post about the woman who went missing last week makes no sense and is embarrassing. He’s clearly jumping on the bandwagon after seeing other instahuns post about it and thinks it’ll make him look caring and make up for calling his lovelie a bleep.
Get in the bin Marion you thick, illiterate, beaky, woodlouse.

• Haha
  • Heart
On top of the bespoke cupboards ma lovely xx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.