Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m from Belfast but go over to Glasgow quite a bit for the football and I absolutely love the place. There is literally so much to do! Yet all this bald halfwit does is get cosy in his house. My dead nanny has more of a social life than Martin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Since his adventure with the celebs in London, his new flock of followers and him installing a library we have not been treatit to the panoramic walk through round the entire hutch in 10 seconds waving in mirrors as he moves from the bedroom to the shower-room, the kitchen and the hop skip mop kick in the high footfall hall to the storage area doubling as the lounge. It is all carefully curated wee screenshots or a look round one room without transitioning to the next.
And then … it all slips with a sweaty sweary rant his new bungle dressing gown with the television blaring in the background advertising Foxy Bingo.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don’t know what’s stopping them from getting a few drinks for a few hours, going to a nice proper restaurant, mini golfing, cinema etc. All that money spent on B&M shite could go towards that… they two seem like roommates more than anything else.
It's the fear hen. He's feart. Dangerous people out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Rinse n repeat rinse n repeat

goes oot to Edinburgh, meets aw the lovelies, gets hame n cosy n posts aboot how amazing it was to meet everyone and how they’ve “reminded him of who the duck he is”

That’s him for another month or so before he repeats that cycle of shite again. Next up tonight will be a photo of the takeaway captioned “NEEDED!!” or “canny be bothered cookin the day!” Even though he barely cooks as it is, n when he does I’m always shocked poor Deek disny end up in the hospital with food poisoning or a reaction to too much sodium thanks to Mario’s heavy salty hand 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry my lovelie but I am a gay man and I actually have two children. Iydkgtk
Hey, yeah I know there are ways. But them ways are expensive and oor Maz ain't gonna do that. He's got no mates to offer him their wombs so he would have to pay!

Reactions: 16
Hey, yeah I know there are ways. But them ways are expensive and oor Maz ain't gonna do that. He's got no mates to offer him their wombs so he would have to pay!
Gays can adopt don't you know! Enough about my journeys and my fights they are not everyone's 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Gays can adopt don't you know! Enough about my journeys and my fights they are not everyone's 🤣🤣
Gays that adopt actually have enough room to house a wean, you couldnae swing a cat in martins safe place.

A still canny believe that he’s made someone saying that their weans make a mess of their hoose all about himself. He’s an absolute nut job.

Reactions: 25
Saw this from Poppybelleflorals, whits he gonna dae wi aww the candy cane tit now.
Canny wait tae see his new theme, not long tae wait Hens. So aye
Screenshot_20230204-174927_Instagram (2).jpg

---

Exactly l was at a Motown show last night with a couple of friends and we had a brilliant night. One of them has just text to say she's still buzzing from it. They just don't know how to live, and that time with Hannah proved it by how hyper he was, but what they did is a normal weekend for most of us.
He's got nothing other than a handful of memories to look back on.
She was like a carer to a 5 year old hows had too many sweets that day
---

That's some amount of booze oan that bespoke trolley, wuz he an alki back then?
I noticed that, and whit looks like two giant toilet brushes on the table. Prob needs them for extreme sharts so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry my lovelie but I am a gay man and I actually have two children. Iydkgtk
Dae ye huv a wee mangina like Marion doll? Jist ma wee joke ma lovelie 😘

Marion cud 'borrow' a couple of kids fae his new bestie Trolloman, she spits them oot so often probably canni remember how many she huz.
---

Saw this from Poppybelleflorals, whits he gonna dae wi aww the candy cane tit now.
Canny wait tae see his new theme, not long tae wait Hens. So aye
View attachment 1935664
--
It's goat a wee button mushroom 🍄 just like Marion #soaye

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aye, I do know that but just somehow I can't see Social Services approving oor Maz! I guess I discounted that option as for a start his living accommodation is entirely unsuitable and his financial circumstances dire, in favour of surrogacy. No offence intended at all, which is why in my OP I did say that most gay men don't have kids, not all, which is true. Or at least none of the guys I work with (and many of my nursing male colleagues are gay) do.

Reactions: 21
Aye, I do know that but just somehow I can't see Social Services approving oor Maz! I guess I discounted that option as for a start his living accommodation is entirely unsuitable and his financial circumstances dire, in favour of surrogacy. No offence intended at all, which is why in my OP I did say that most gay men don't have kids, not all, which is true. Or at least none of the guys I work with (and many of my nursing male colleagues are gay) do.
Unlike Marion I can read and did not take offence at your post ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Going from his rant yesterday.

Nay chance of getting approved to adopt children as they live in a cardboard box and can't afford to leave, otherwise they would have moved befare noo. They are both cnuts, full stop.

Nay chance of affording a wedding unless they fook off abroad or get wed in Maccy's

Nay chance of getting approved for a mortgage because Mario has little income despite working hard at polishing the polis truncheons.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What is he on aboot.

Avamays are at the NEC in a show stand ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Spine bright babe. Power to you and keep on singing from the rooftops. 💪🏼

His cat barely fits in his house, no way a human wean would fit in there. He's also too selfish to be a parent.
---

What is he on aboot.

Avamays are at the NEC ffs.

View attachment 1935844
"You come back swinging."

#mariosquotes

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"You come back swinging"
What does he sound like 🤣 Absolute fanny and so forth!
That line makes no sense at all. Frig he's so stupid he needs to get off social media, because we can't be the only one's that pick up on these things 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He's thick as his boiled mince isn't he! I know Hannah has maybe had some filler in her jaw but she's no quite Tarzan.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.