Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On top of the bespoke cupboards ma lovely xx
No room. It's full up there with all his shite!
---

Greatest Of All Time, youse feeling alright ma lovelie šŸ˜˜
I didna mean that and you know it! Although oor Marion is the greatest sharter, the greatest bleep, the greatest beakiest nastiest of all time. Goat as in stinky farmyard animal!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just looking on that there small business called rightmove and seeing the prices of front and back door properties with bespoke gardens in Paisley has got me wondering why this parasite and his cling on donā€™t buy their own house. For less than Ā£200k they could get a wee new build, surely thereā€™s a mortgage broker on here that can help them, and us get some new content.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Where ur his ears, did the ear biter return tae the close?
Screenshot_20230204-095557~2.png

Ah'm sure auld Grinch kin sleep easy noo that I Marion patron saint oaf small businesses has given her book a plug.
Screenshot_20230204-095856.png

Surprised he didn't buy it, mair his level than the secret.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Awk, a wee away day 2.5 hours for Marian and his carer. Where do you think theyā€™re off to? Edinburgh to look round Home Bargains and an early bird in a chain Italian?
And have you forgotten #gifted for wee Deekā€™s coffee?
06EDDEA0-8558-493A-B470-F99B8D26BE98.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Awk, a wee away day 2.5 hours for Marian and his carer. Where do you think theyā€™re off too? Edinburgh to look round Home Bargains and an early bird in a chain Italian?
And have you forgotten #gifted for wee Deekā€™s coffee?
View attachment 1934800
A free coffee, living the high life noo boys eh šŸ¤£

Hope the taxman catch up wi him, no declaring #gifts šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Iā€™m fairly new to the fascinating world of Mario so forgive me if these have been discussed at length before. But a few things just have me howling at how not right this man is.

-The rant about Derek using his Jo Malone hand wash. Why spend Ā£60 on a bottle of hand wash if you canā€™t afford to use it?? I bloody love Aesop but Iā€™m not about to spunk a small fortune in it so I just use nice smelling, cheaper hand wash and decant it into a nicer bottle. Job done. But the way he has a go at the camera is pure psycho behaviour.

-Getting the Christmas tree up so early and then complaining about it the whole time. Itā€™s hideous anyway.

- His runaway spending habit and then in the same breath wishing that he could go away somewhere nice. For the price of that pointless ring light he could easily book a couple of cheapie plane tickets to somewhere in Europe. For the price of the volume of take away she consumes he could book a really nice airB&B for a couple of nights. Husband and I like to get away at least a few times per year so we prioritise saving for trips instead of throwing away money on fast food. It doesnā€™t have to break the bank!

-The expensive Dyson hair dryer when he has less hair than my three year old šŸ¤­ But maybe Iā€™m just bitter because Iā€™m still using the Ā£40 Babyliss hair dryer I got for my 18th birthday that is still going after twenty years šŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
God, seeing Derek's wee hand on his shoulder has knocked me wrong šŸ¤¢ wtf, absolutely repulsive šŸ¤® safe to say my fanny has packed up and left the country šŸ˜¬

Since the dawn of time people have asked engaged couples "so when's the big day?" Then once married its "when will we hear the pitter patter of tiny feet" and tbh Maz, you and Didums should have a mortgage. Social housing is in such short supply that two healthy, able young guys shouldn't be taking up a bedsit that could help get someone a roof over their head.

I honestly think the pair of you are half wits, not the full shilling.

Derek's flat is miles from being even close to a show house - it's a tit hole, in a dumping ground surrounded by the dregs of society. A safe space it is not

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Itā€™s the contradictions for me. Remember when he said he COULD get a mortgage ā€œlike thatā€ *clicks fingers*? Then told us how pre pandemic they were in crippling debt and covid turned that aprund for them and enabled them to save some money because the shops were closed šŸ˜³

Also sorry but no one says ā€œwhen are you going to get a mortgage?ā€ Thatā€™s ridiculous! They may ask if youā€™re planning to buy a house, but it wouldnā€™t be phrased any other way.

Heā€™s a lying, triggered, bald loser that hasnā€™t achieved really anything in his life. šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Ahm fine hen, absoluterly fine!!! Work is chaotic at the moment so Cannae deal with too much of Paisleys Princess.

Tonsalove
M xxx
Just be grateful you don't work hard like Insta influencers, don't ken yer born wi yer wee easy shifts.

Miss youse poasting šŸ˜˜

• Haha
Wow a free coffee. That'll get his fake insta mates jealous šŸ™„šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The way he mentioned mortgage instead of house makes me wonder have they gone to see about getting a mortgage and been declined for their credit ratings?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So glad I went ta beed befare I saw this, I'd have had pure bespoke neetmares so aye.

Put it away please.

322419920_899001641341213_8986861436606153237_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The way he mentioned mortgage instead of house makes me wonder have they gone to see about getting a mortgage and been declined for their credit ratings?
Omg he will be triggered to the hilt after reading this šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ more chance of him giving birth before SS than him getting a mortgage. They'd be lucky to get a bloody vanquis credit card

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Covid helped them so aye. Wankers.

If he has had debt and if they have paid it off since this video, then his credit rating could be fine. Dependant on what he has had/has now.

But apparently, he still owes money to debt collectors.

Reactions: 7
Oh the joys. I wonder what crazy adventure the two cocks are up tošŸ™„ sitting in Costa coffee in Edinburgh for a few hours? Couple a boring cunts.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.