Cleaning with Mario #91 He's pure tacky, pounding the streets of London in his salmon trackie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The milk tray man? Aye Marion, if the milk tray man was wearing a kids PlayStation tracksuit, had gingivitis and was smoking a reefer.
D e l u d e d.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
The milk tray man? Aye Marion, if the milk tray man was wearing a kids PlayStation tracksuit, had gingivitis and was smoking a reefer.
D e l u d e d.
Maybes Deeks been playing dressing up in Marios wardrobe and found the black polo he squeezed himsel inta last weekend, wee bespoke wardrobe journey so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Nothing says I love you more than buying flowers from ya workplace with ya discount work card. Tight fooker.

and what does 'came out work tonight' mean?

327326725_508125148110738_7930085574993877942_n.jpg
Untitled.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lies once again!! We aw know Deek is prolly no allowed control er his ain credit caird so he’s went and bought them himsel so aye!!💎

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Think wee Deek has some issues. Constant gift buying is giving me the creeps. Wonder if Max ever thinks to buy him anything?!
Guilty conscience hen, while I Marion wuz cosplaying being an influencer in London, wee Deek wuz getting tons of action in the bumming fort at the bedsit. Keep yer Kerry Katonas peeled tae see if Marion starts scratching crotch in his dots of doom 🦀🦀

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Nothing says I love you more than buying flowers from ya workplace with ya discount work card. Tight fooker.

and what does 'came out work tonight' mean?

View attachment 1915085View attachment 1915095
They look like the same bunch he got last time.
Deed Deek really does run about for this fud if he can walk to work himself he can walk back himself.
This is tit I did when Mr Isa and I first met I'd go into town a Friday and meet him after college and then go home to his 😂 I was 16 he is 40 years old.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They look like the same bunch he got last time.
Deed Deek really does run about for this fud if he can walk to work himself he can walk back himself.
This is tit I did when Mr Isa and I first met I'd go into town a Friday and meet him after college and then go home to his 😂 I was 16 he is 40 years old.
Christ Isa hen, ah read that as you being 16 and Mr Isa was 40 years auld when he met you! Ah think ah've goat tae ken noo though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sadly yes :(
Worst of it is in my head it’s a totally normal and correct way to say what I want to say 🤣🤣
Although I do think I may say it worse 😭 I say ‘came out work the night’ which makes even less sense I suppose 🤣

• Haha
Worst of it is in my head it’s a totally normal and correct way to say what I want to say 🤣🤣
Although I do think I may say it worse 😭 I say ‘came out work the night’ which makes even less sense I suppose 🤣
Spine bright 💎 these uncouth Tattlers that dinni ken good auld West Coast Scoattish talk need tae get tae ken and nae debates. #soaye 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Me too, I could nae see what was being queried, oh tit. Get with the lingo crew 🤣🤣🤣

So are we being led to believe didums meets Maz after he's finished bleaching the bogs, they have a wee whinch on the street and Deek gives Maz a bunch of flowers? FFS, get a grip! Is he 15, I'd honestly be affronted.

What a crock of shite, does he think Oor heids button up the back 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Christ Isa hen, ah read that as you being 16 and Mr Isa was 40 years auld when he met you! Ah think ah've goat tae ken noo though.
Need get your Kerry katonas looked at hen or get yourself some them ebay dress up glasses like Oor Marion. Could you imagine but I'd be 33 with a oap for a hub 33 and 60 😂😂 he could join Marion on the McGill's buses with his free pass. Too funny I'll admit lovelies sometimes I need to double check for sending anything because Mairon lingo takes over.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Disnae matter how you say it. He disnae work so he came out of duck aw
It's not even work he should had said came out 4 hour shift. He literally doesn't know the meaning of work. Honestly but these 2 are going be left behind that's their life home,work and shops. I don't understand why Marion is always the one taking stuff from Deed Deek. Mind Deek got slaughtered from showing what he bought him and Marion refused never to show or share what he bought Deek now 😂 pathetic man

---

I was also agog to find oot if Isa has been groomed 😂
Catch my story in the daily record with the finance that groomed me. Poor Mr Isa feeling like a cradle snatcher now. Tbf it did raise a few eyebrows with age difference of few years but older now so don't seem bad now 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Poor Deek spends his pocket money on a bunch of flowers only for him to sit touching his tadger while watching other men online

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.