Cleaning with Mario #91 He's pure tacky, pounding the streets of London in his salmon trackie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Treatit his new followers to some actual cleaning - funny how we’ve aw been saying he daes none, then he’s guttin the bedsit.
That’ll be him done now for the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That wee bedsit is needing demolished, it's done, nae debates 👀 the woodwork looks like it's coming off the wall and what a paint job 🤨

Every corner is packed with utter tit, no air is circulating, they're 100% going on a smelly, mouldy damp journey.

His journey is no ma fight but I'm absolutely here for it, buying all the tat in Home Bargains is like putting cheap ass glitter on a steaming pile of poo 🤦

Deluded pair of half wits

---

£100 for a mop that he uses for approximately 4 metres, please someone cut his cards up, he could wipe it with 1 bloody floor wipe

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So in his already mouldy bedroom he’s steamed the carpet? Does he just not get it. Steam = water = more excess water in the air = Mold! Can’t imagine he’s flung all his windows open either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
We know that flats tiny, but come on. They must have to maneuver themselves around that bedroom like an obstacle course. It's friggin tiny! 😳

Wrong angle to show on the gram Mario, but now we know how small it really is 🤭

View attachment 1916733
This will be a high footfall area and nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fs
Hes blind - loves being a car passenger (for the sights)
Hes got mold - steams his carpet in winter.

I know he's thick but he can't be that thick to steam his carpets in winter when he's already complaining of mold.

Also that oven isn't just 2 months worth! I won't lie I don't clean my oven all that often and I definitely use it much more than he uses his and mine isn't that bad after 2 months!

Take it he's living up to the account name for the new followers 🙄 wonder when he'll give up.

• Haha
What the feck is this squiggle? is it meant ta be a Hinch heart but his hauns are shakin so much this wis the best he could dae?
All these horrible bad fur the planet products (i prefer good auld bicarb) just think whit money he could be making if any of the brands actually wanted tae work wi the fecker. So aye
Screenshot_20230128-124724_Instagram (2).jpg

---

Thread suggestion
The flats been #guttit
He's done the steamin
To show new followers he does the cleanin #treatit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
What the feck is this squiggle? is it meant ta be a Hinch heart but his hauns are shakin so much this wis the best he could dae?
All these horrible bad fur the planet products (i prefer good auld bicarb) just think whit money he could be making if any of the brands actually wanted tae work wi the fecker. So aye
View attachment 1917028

---

Thread suggestion
The flats been #guttit
He's done the steamin
To show new followers he does the cleanin #treatit
If @hopethishelpsallthebest doesn't Photoshop that into a cock and balls I'll be pure affronted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s feeling herself the day hens, nearly took ma eye out with her titty pumping
5AA001FA-4E54-4EB9-A36C-B9812434CDD1.png

915C9120-0D9D-49D6-9FC7-5EBA207053A2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
He gets a dry face cause he’s in a “cleaning environment” all day? Is he scrubbing the toilets wi his face??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Whits he like sittin in that shart coloured hoosecoat tryin ta sell something hes actually getting paid to do.
Swearing away and disnay even ken whit the product is being marketed fur, so aye classy right enough 👌
I really dont ken why Hannah bothers with him. Hes hopeless.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“I just dried my hair” I’ve got more hair on my eyebrows than he has that head. He is such a deluded little twit 🤣🤣🤣🤣

---

The dancing I’m cringing.

The cotton pad sounds like sand paper against his skin

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.