Cleaning with Mario #9 Baldilocks & The Three Hairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s really getting on my goat is that he is genuinely going to have no job in about 8 weeks but is squandering his money on shite! Instead on shopping in B&M he should be looking for a job in the place!

I said to my other half, who equally can’t stand the prick, that I can’t wait for the downfall of him having no money and then Derek kicking him out. I know that sounds harsh and evil, because it is and he genuinely deserves it.

Anyway, rant over, I’m going to have some cold leftover pizza to try and curb this hangover or maybe I’ll just have a gin because it is Easter Weekend after all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What’s really getting on my goat is that he is genuinely going to have no job in about 8 weeks but is squandering his money on shite! Instead on shopping in B&M he should be looking for a job in the place!

I said to my other half, who equally can’t stand the prick, that I can’t wait for the downfall of him having no money and then Derek kicking him out. I know that sounds harsh and evil, because it is and he genuinely deserves it.

Anyway, rant over, I’m going to have some cold leftover pizza to try and curb this hangover or maybe I’ll just have a gin because it is Easter Weekend after all.
*rushes in with her throwback drinks trolley*

Go with the gin babe. I'll join you with a wee snifter of bristol cream.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Does he not realise if you’re gonna put a pink with grey it really needs to be a blush pink. U can’t just order cushions online to match his weird pink rug it’s gonna be a mash of all shades.
I dunno whether it’s my eyes but that rug doesn’t even look pink, it’s like a rosey gold/orangy pink if that makes sense.
dare I say it I prefer the old grey rug

mind you I can’t imagine he will care, this is the guy who has a bathroom cabinet in the corner of his front room and has styled it (ish)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wtf is the rug all about??! 😱 I've not looked at him in a day or two and I cant believe my eyes! Are we sure its pink and not dusky greige? 🤣🤣 because oor marion doesnae want any debates!! Why has he bought the hideous mismatched rug?? It doesnt go with anything lol! Even to match with grey it needs to be a very light pink I'd say. Honestly what a prize bellend.

Reactions: 8
That rug is thinner than a table mat.

New to this one thanks to Tattle 😜 I knew I wouldn't like him seeing as he's tucked right up grinches gredazzled hole 🤮

I'd just like to say I watched his 'singing' highlight 😳and I've now had to eat 3 Easter eggs to take the pain away.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

The thing is he could easily get another job right now super market and loads of other places are crying out for staff. I can understand is they both work in retail so where does all the money come from. That’s him ordering new cushions as well. He either earns a decent amount of cash from Ava May that he isn’t paying tax on or they have a shite load of debt.

Reactions: 9
How will he squeegee the edges of that 🤔 these is literally no excess material to zuuugggghhh up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The thing is he could easily get another job right now super market and loads of other places are crying out for staff. I can understand is they both work in retail so where does all the money come from. That’s him ordering new cushions as well. He either earns a decent amount of cash from Ava May that he isn’t paying tax on or they have a shite load of debt.
I can bet my Jo Malone candle on it that he’s got Derek in a tit load of debt and he’s so dim (bless him) that he won’t know about it. Mario will be lay behind his battered in letterbox waiting for the bills coming in so that he can hide them. He won’t get any himself as he was baws deep just before he met Derek.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's definitely like a orangey salmoney colour so aye so forth. Either way it's horrific. His pink lamp is a totally different shade of pink to the rug then I bet the stupid plush cushions will be another shade. Fml mazdalino have a break from cramming shite into your rat cage man.

So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think the prick is color blind.
What’s with the love for the cat all of a sudden? He’s barking up some tree.! He’s after something #gifted for the cat. He’s set his sights on some cat brand.

• Haha
I’m no interior designer but the rug is horrific! It looks like a salmon pink orange colour 🤢

Bet the plush blush cushion covers will be a different shade of ‘pink’

As he’s probably lost his job where’s the money coming from?! Hope he isn’t using all Derek’s wage. Poor guy seems to work really hard. How he puts up with Mario is beyond me

Pmsl at our shout out. He says himself it’s pink when the flash is on, it’s pink when the bulb is lit but no, it’s definitely grey?That makes it pink mate! Also, why is he sat watching Cars? Is he five?

Pink lamp, orange rug, I can’t wait to see what colour his plush blush cushions turn out to be 🤗

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
A’hm alrite mah dahlins. A’hm fine. Just showing those jealous, pur jealousTatlers that Rayn luvs me .....

No Mario. She was a kitten. She tolerated you, but she hates you now. Besides. With that ridiculous trout pout and fake tan she probably though t you were a salmon or a trout...

2C06273E-F642-4319-A12B-25F60D49169A.jpeg

• Haha
What was his cryptic last message about the fur baby about? 🤔 Really hope they don’t get another cat as they don’t have the space. Maybe he was hoping for a #giftedcat but it didn’t come in plush blush pink.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Eh just to clarify my lovelie Marion - yer lamp is no grey on the website either - tis pewter 😉

It all looks like even more like a pile of crap assembled in the middle of the living room that needs put away.....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.