Cleaning with Mario #9 Baldilocks & The Three Hairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s bought MORE skin care despite just getting a ‘top up’ of his faaaav The Ordinary?!
Is this skin_t guy just trying to make you skint? 🤔
Cue another skin routine ma lovelies. He can’t squeegee his rug any more so got to find something else to do.
The stupid fanny wouldn’t of needed a new rug if he didn’t use a bloody squeegee on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why are they going out food shopping when derek works in a food shop. More like he wanted to see if the range next door to lidl was open and no doubt will visit the b&m across the road.

Reactions: 7
A’hm alrite mah dahlins. A’hm fine. Just showing those jealous, pur jealousTatlers that Rayn luvs me .....

No Mario. She was a kitten. She tolerated you, but she hates you now. Besides. With that ridiculous trout pout and fake tan she probably though t you were a salmon or a trout...

View attachment 106454
Yes, but look at her wee kitten face. She's obviously thinking Oh, tit, what have I got myself into with this twit?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aw duck up Mario 90% of your ‘following’ are there for the laughs you give us and the other 10% are other cleaning pages as deluded as you 🙄

Am I hearing this right..doctors and nurses are messaging him to cheer him up? He honestly makes me so angry him..they’re working at saving lives while he’s in his wee flat doing duck all and is perfectly safe 😡😡😡 selfish self centred little prick

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Aw duck up Mario 90% of your ‘following’ are there for the laughs you give us and the other 10% are other cleaning pages as deluded as you 🙄

Am I hearing this right..doctors and nurses are messaging him to cheer him up? He honestly makes me so angry him..they’re working at saving lives while he’s in his wee flat doing duck all and is perfectly safe 😡😡😡 selfish self centred little prick
Sorry Maz but anyone can say they work for the NHS to get your attention, same way they buy your antibac skincare toiletries that you keep in that bucket next to the lav, or a bespoke boujee £30 ripoff Fom Tord candle.

Calm down Doreen ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His delusions are out of this world! No one "relies" on you for ANYTHING Mario! Not one single thing. Give your head a shake you clueless muppet.

Reactions: 13
What is the app that you can use to see who has blocked you etc?
I use one called Followers. It’s quite good.

I’m only half way through his stories tonight and I’m not a sweary person but duck the duck off Moanio and duck off some more you deluded pathetic attention seeking very little horror of a human. There. I said it.

I use one called Followers. It’s quite good.

I’m only half way through his stories tonight and I’m not a sweary person but duck the duck off Moanio and duck off some more you deluded pathetic attention seeking very little horror of a human. There. I said it.
And while I’m on one, stop with the bleeping scratching!!!! Have you got fleas???!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't even finish listening to his latest stories the jumped up, self obsessed head. Just stop going on Instagram then Moanio!!! I can guarantee that 90% of your lovelies couldnt give a duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched his latest stories. Who does he think he is 🤣 Yes he may be worried about his job but he could be using the time to look for a new one, lots of supermarkets are taking on people just now. Instead he’s spending money like it’s going out of fashion.
He’s very resentful about the new builds near him. Thought he could get a mortgage with a click of his fingers? But he’d never move out of the flat he built from the ground up.
Never mind he needs an escape, Derek and Rayn need an escape from him!

Reactions: 11
No Melvin, we rely on you to be a self-obsessed, selfish, moaning, tacky, greedy, deluded, unintentionally hilarious (as in, we are laughing at you) cockend.

You don't talk about politics or anything important because you haven't a clue. Mr Motivator you are not.

Reactions: 15
What the actual duck have I just listened too! I’m beyond angry 😡 what a selfish fucker that little scrotum is! Is he serious ?? Doctors and nurses and in their scrubs sending HIM pictures to cheer him up?? I’m gobsmacked 😶 these people are out there risking their own lives to be on the frontline and they are trying to send him support! AS FUCKEN IF!! Think they have much more to worry about than that wee areshole !! He is soooo him him!! Delete your fucken page then we only watch you for entertainment and laugh at your pish! What a prick!!! Sorry for my language

Reactions: 23
Aww ffs there are people are dying, risking there lives, you can’t attend loved ones funerals or morn with your family. And this wee cock is on insta moaning that he can’t be himself and how hard social media is! Is he for bleeping real. Get changed out of the manky house coat, stop spending money you don’t have and go get a job cause there is plenty out there right now.

And see if that thing about people from the nhs contacting him you think that would be reason enough to suck it up and say it’s not about me. I will pick myself up and do what I can to cheer others up.

It’s so sad right now due to this everyone else is realising what is important in life but not this wee cock. And how did he manage to get his orange rug from b&m when it’s only supposed to be essential trips practice what you preach. Between this wee moaning dick and hinch living her best life today arseholes.

Reactions: 17
Oh, where to begin 🤯 I’m sure all those “doactors” who’re “messaging” him were delighted to hear about his traumatic day yesterday when his “cauldsair” hurt when he spoke and his arse was sore from sitting down all the time 😂 I’m just not convinced this isn’t a parody account. The “spotless” mirror 😂 The “irriteration” that the lamp *is* grey (NB - no it’s no’!) For someone who’s highly likely to be (imminently) made redundant, he’s certainly gizzing a lot of cash on absolute shite. The bespoke spice rack, that salmon bath mat abomination 🤯 And £45 quid on artisanal crissss last week 🤷‍♀️ WTAF!?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh, where to begin 🤯 I’m sure all those “doactors” who’re “messaging” him were delighted to hear about his traumatic day yesterday when his “cauldsair” hurt when he spoke and his arse was sore from sitting down all the time 😂 I’m just not convinced this isn’t a parody account. The “spotless” mirror 😂 The “irriteration” that the lamp *is* grey (NB - no it’s no’!) For someone who’s highly likely to be (imminently) made redundant, he’s certainly gizzing a lot of cash on absolute shite. The bespoke spice rack, that salmon bath mat abomination 🤯 And £45 quid on artisanal crissss last week 🤷‍♀️ WTAF!?
BIB - this has really tickled me. I keep re-reading it and roaring laughing 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.