Cleaning with Mario #9 Baldilocks & The Three Hairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick someone comment it will match his lamp ๐Ÿ˜œ

*Edit - Cos it doesnโ€™t bleeping match anything else in the room.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Quick someone comment it will match his lamp ๐Ÿ˜œ

*Edit - Cos it doesnโ€™t bleeping match anything else in the room.....
๐Ÿ˜‚ I went to but he's limited comments ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Just rushed over here to see the โ€˜pinkโ€™ comments ๐Ÿ˜‚
Like whenever Mail Online print a story about Storm Keating (that cheating midget Ronan's wife) and all the comments are "what about ye Sharyn" and "just here for the Sharyn comments"

Never gets old ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The rug doesn't even go ๐Ÿ™ˆ the geometric wallpaper print and the rug print clash so much. Oh it's terrible ma lovlies. He's nae taste, but we knew that already ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am I missing something? Where is he getting all this money. Me and my partner are both in secure jobs and we are scared to spend a penny right now. The company he works for is going bust and he is on a spending spree. So I take it this is another thing he got delivered or did he get it when he went out on an essential shopping trip? He really doesnโ€™t give a duck does he.

Reactions: 16
Watching game of thrones again and I canโ€™t believe Melvin failed to let everyone know, he once shaved all of his three hairs off, for a small part in this tv series :)
200D4ECF-9DA9-490A-9662-1530B14BCDF9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
That is one ugly cheap tacky rug , .the comment about the rug matching the pink lamp shade gave me life ...so which ever one it was thank you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah definitely not drunk, Derek's working early shifts every day now finishing at 4 so there's no way he's getting steaming every night with him.
Steamy with moanio drinkio Mario? *Shudder* thereโ€™s a mental image I wonโ€™t be able to get out of my head without getting drunk first myself

Think that rug may just be one of the ugliest rugs iv seen ...so heโ€™s got grey and silver in all rooms with a purple sofa and pink lamp ...now heโ€™s got a salmon rug with gold and heโ€™s ordered pink cushions ....oh sorry pink plush cushions ...i didnโ€™t think his wee flat could look anymore tit ...but I was mistaken ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My face when I saw that rug was probably similar to my face when I saw this...,,

C53D1CCA-4445-4271-80BA-A55A19F4693D.png

"IT'S HORRENDOUS"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why did we all have to suffer on the mirror jurnee for him not to use it!! I am losing patience with you Melvin!
View attachment 105528
He need the additional mirror for his kerry katona disease

The rug is orange and the lamp is pink. But nae debates. I have never seen anything more synthetic in my life than that rug. Maybe that is what maroons hairstyle is about. It's maybe static from all the boijie plush velour

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
He is off his head showing everyone where he stays. Anyone who knows paisley now all know where he lives. Is he that desperate for a pal during lock down ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He is off his head showing everyone where he stays. Anyone who knows paisley now all know where he lives. Is he that desperate for a pal during lock down ๐Ÿ˜‚
Well considering his only friends are the rats in his roof, he's probably showing all this stuff to get a stalker so he has some content to show on his page. A wee stalker juuurrrrnnneeeehhhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.