Cleaning with Mario #9 Baldilocks & The Three Hairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fly tip chique aka the new rug πŸ€—πŸ™„ it does actually look like it fell out a skip and moanio picked it up and took it tae his house he built from the groooouuund up

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes. Have you been shock blocked? 🀣

View attachment 106294
Got a fright there πŸ˜‚ but alas, I've not been blocked!! I was wondering what you guys meant about saying you know exactly where he lives from his posts.

You just can never be too careful of what you post, I remember when we moved house and I posted a pic on my private instagram of the kids playing in the garden, an old school friend messaged to say that I had bought her Gran's house as she recognised it right away!

You just never know πŸ‘€ that's why the folk we speak of on this website can't really come back and moan about us Tattlers, everything we speak of is in public domain.

Reactions: 2
Rayn at 4 months old - photo of Melvin pouting and the cat can barely be seen :rolleyes:

That rug is awful and everything clashes because he has warm undertones and cool undertones going on (he needs to go get his 'colours' done like women did in the 80's) so everything is jarring to the eye. As well as the fact that there is just too much. No style at all.

Plus it's a massive peeve of mine when rugs are just plonked in the middle of a room like an island you have to walk around.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Rayn at 4 months old - photo of Melvin pouting and the cat can barely be seen :rolleyes:

That rug is awful and everything clashes because he has warm undertones and cool undertones going on (he needs to go get his 'colours' done like women did in the 80's) so everything is jarring to the eye. As well as the fact that there is just too much. No style at all.

Plus it's a massive peeve of mine when rugs are just plonked in the middle of a room like an island you have to walk around.
I love you darling @cleaningupthecrap Sometimes I think you are my brain and are saying what I think without me having to type it 😘😘😘😘

Reactions: 5
It’s such a strange layout, surely his little legs are never going to reach that footstool and you would need to stand up and walk over to get stuff off that β€˜table’ its all too awkward.

The nhs one with them clapping out of the window.
I can’t see that, I wonder if he has deleted it because it showed his location, all a bit late because he has shown the view from his window on countless occasions.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love you too, *clinks glass to yours and daydreams that we are Kim and Kanye in that video on the motorbike* 😘 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I dream of me and you on a tractor in our support vests, dragging a trailer of the Melvin thread degenerates to our bunker in the desert!
ONE DAY MY LOVE!!!1!!!!1!!! With our bespoke tractor #gifted #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can we do morning PE lessons. Instead of with Joe Wickes, we can lay out our salmon mats and do a dance along to Melvin’s Whitney/Little Mix fav tunes. Obvs followed by chillaxing in our grey plush stained slanket watching kids films

@Frankensooze can give us all a bronzed makeover and pat in our eye gel

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.