Cleaning with Mario #9 Baldilocks & The Three Hairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Our heart was set on a new wee furbaby etc"
Haud the bus Melv. Last we all knew, you weren't 100% and Dezza said you could do what you want.

Have also concluded that when Melv says "we" and "our", he means it only in the royal sense.

As Queen Victoria might say:

We are not amused that you still think our lamp is pink.

Ballbag.

What was his cryptic last message about the fur baby about? 🤔 Really hope they don’t get another cat as they don’t have the space. Maybe he was hoping for a #giftedcat but it didn’t come in plush blush pink.
Probably registered an interest with a breeder and the eventual litter wasn't big enough to go round.

Reactions: 4
THE LAMPSHADE IS NOOOOO PINK
Fully grey ma lovelies...it's nooo pink!!!!!!!!!
No debates on my page.
Not pink remember....fully grey!!
Grey.
Not pink.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s bought MORE skin care despite just getting a ‘top up’ of his faaaav The Ordinary?!
Is this skin_t guy just trying to make you skint? 🤔
Cue another skin routine ma lovelies. He can’t squeegee his rug any more so got to find something else to do.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
WHY DOES HE NEED MORE SKIN CARE PRODUCTS!!!!

Just as well I’ve been on the gin since 8am otherwise I would be driving to Paisley to give him a piece of my mind (not what I wanted to say but I’m not rising to him...)!

In fact, I am now hosting a party when Debenhams confirm they are no longer trading. All tattlers welcome. I’ll provide pink gin, rooosseee wine, beige snacks and pink/grey bunting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
WHY DOES HE NEED MORE SKIN CARE PRODUCTS!!!!

Just as well I’ve been on the gin since 8am otherwise I would be driving to Paisley to give him a piece of my mind (not what I wanted to say but I’m not rising to him...)!

In fact, I am now hosting a party when Debenhams confirm they are no longer trading. All tattlers welcome. I’ll provide pink gin, rooosseee wine, beige snacks and pink/grey bunting.
Cant wait. As for the bunting which will it be? Pink or grey? No debates on my page please. That could be a deal breaker ma lovelie.

I'll bring some sphonge cloths and my own bespoke ava may bargain bin handsoaps as party favours.

Keep me affy that vodka but cos it sends me wild. Might end up in the cells hehe.

Mwah x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
"Our heart was set on a new wee furbaby etc"
Haud the bus Melv. Last we all knew, you weren't 100% and Dezza said you could do what you want.

Have also concluded that when Melv says "we" and "our", he means it only in the royal sense.

As Queen Victoria might say:

We are not amused that you still think our lamp is pink.

Ballbag.

Probably registered an interest with a breeder and the eventual litter wasn't big enough to go round.
Or maybe derek has put his foot down and said no cause they can’t afford it. He had likely been told you can get a cat when you get another job.

Also that mirror is no cleaner than when he started it’s still covered in hairspray marks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cant wait. As for the bunting which will it be? Pink or grey? No debates on my page please. That could be a deal breaker ma lovelie.

I'll bring some sphonge cloths and my own bespoke ava may bargain bin handsoaps as party favours.

Keep me affy that vodka but cos it sends me wild. Might end up in the cells hehe.

Mwah x
Or even worse, might end up spending insane amounts of money on crisps and having another adventure related to OAP phone misplacement.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if he is thinking when Debenhams goes under he will try and make a proper go at Insta fame. He hasn’t sworn on his page for a few days, I always get suspicious when he doesn’t swear, he is usually up to something.

If he try’s to hoover that with his shark it will chew the ugly thing up ...iv Seen thicker wafers that monstrosity 🤢🤢🤢
It’s not a bath mat, is it?

• Haha
I wonder if he is thinking when Debenhams goes under he will try and make a proper go at Insta fame. He hasn’t sworn on his page for a few days, I always get suspicious when he doesn’t swear, he is usually up to something.

Hes just swore like a trooper on the story of them passing his dream home. Xxxx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Was going to say the same! It looks like one of those foam ones🤢

Reactions: 4
He’s bought MORE skin care despite just getting a ‘top up’ of his faaaav The Ordinary?!
Is this skin_t guy just trying to make you skint? 🤔
Cue another skin routine ma lovelies. He can’t squeegee his rug any more so got to find something else to do.
For a lad that has such “very very sensitive” skin, he sure does get around a lot of different brands. I wouldn’t say I have sensitive skin but if I put the amount of shite on my face as he does I’d imagine it would be sensitive. He really doesn’t engage his brain.

I swear if he posts that he got non-essential items from Aldi I will message him from my 3rd fake account, then I’ll no doubt be blocked and need to set up a 4th fake account. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I swear if he posts that he got non-essential items from Aldi I will message him from my 3rd fake account, then I’ll no doubt be blocked and need to set up a 4th fake account. 🙄
And he's clearly been to Tesco again this week because he mentioned buying another 2 bottles of his 'fav' cleaning spray.

It's the fact that he then moans about social distancing, as though this has all been created as a means to annoy and inconvenience him. I don't know how he has the brass neck, because his Dad is vulnerable, plus all Melvin ever does is sprawl around his hoose in that manky grey housecoat and 'chillax'.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know if this is still on his stories but did anyone notice his cleaning twit pal that ordered 3 boxes of those crisps on Marion’s say so?
How pathetic! Fair enough by a pack to try if you see them in the Spar or whatever 🤣 but to bulk buy 3 boxes when you might not even like them just cos he likes them? Blows my mind....seriously 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.