Cleaning with Mario #9 Baldilocks & The Three Hairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get it? He is only funny to us because he doesn’t realise what a prat he is, I don’t understand how he can be funny in the usual sense of the word. Also this is off someone else’s insta, I am very surprised he hasn’t posted it himself.
View attachment 112589
I think what they meant was... tattle accounts to make you laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He was very quiet yesterday, maybe Rayn's birthday celebrations wore him out! 🤔 😂

Every budy oan instasham pure loves wee baby gurul rayneyeneynnneeeee. Aye the ones with the same IQ and sad lives as you ya ten headed wee midget. I’d punch his big hooter to the back of his head if he was in a flat near me hoovering at that time in the morning. And now he’s allergic to big babygurul 🤔 aye so you are!!!!!! You’ve nae content Marion, stay off instasham. You don’t need to announce it or make a grand entrance when you come back, just do us all a favour and delete the app and stay home playing with your pussy all day and so forth. So aye, I’m glad I got that aff ma chest ma luvlies mwah mwah mwah
I'm just playing catch up and this made me laugh out loud! 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
He really is a clatty bastard....

Why isn’t he moving things when he’s dusting???? Well I say dusting, looks a lot more like tickling that god awful mirror unit with a dog toy 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does he get home from his walk and get back into his pj’s and housecoat to clean?
strange! I’m all for getting into comfies, but not my dressing gown to clean, bloody thing gets in the way!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Asda scented fabric spray followed up with half a can of Febreze in that tiny living room? My chest feels tight just thinking about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does he actually just do a lap round the living room with the hoover? Doesn't move the rug, doesn't go behind the couch or anything? He's a lazy wee bastard! I bet if you scratch the surface of the grink palace it's actually boggin 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He is still adding to the pile 😆 I can’t wait until his collection of cereal boxes reaches the ceiling!
79C4C328-D87E-472F-A3E7-FA42B24911B5.jpeg

FFS! We know you read here - it’s USE Marion! USE, see me after class 😡
CE006C59-462C-4993-ACFA-E3DC8C146902.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Youse them. YOUSE!!!!! 😱 Part of me wonders if he's trolling us - then I remember he's too dumb for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does he actually just do a lap round the living room with the hoover? Doesn't move the rug, doesn't go behind the couch or anything? He's a lazy wee bastard! I bet if you scratch the surface of the grink palace it's actually boggin 🥴
He doesnee even go up to the edge of anything! Skank🤢

Nice language from St Marion this morning!! Wanker!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Being local to his family and having spent time in Paisley as a student I feel as if I know far too much about who people are, where they live etc. He gives far too much away & he doesn’t know who is watching his stuff. I don’t give that much away to the people I do know & with everything set to private.
Anyhooo....if people don’t know who this woman is really according to him who is having a melt down this morning then is that an admission that it’s all bollocks you post for the freebies Mario?
Next you’ll be declaring you’re another Lorraine Kelly with a split personality for ‘tax reasons’ 🙄
Cannae have it aw roads Mario 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.