Cleaning with Mario #9 Baldilocks & The Three Hairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is investing in the mop so he can mop all the flairs in his new detached bespoke and boujie new build house once its gifted. Or his new flairs once the cooncil condemn his full rent flat and knock it down.
Thats never gonna happen once we get enough money on go find me to buy his dreem hoose and burn it to the groon

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Doesn’t he already have his spinning mop? That’s all he needs.
I am pretty sure he also recently bought one of those flash mops that use wipes as well (the one that Hinch has 🙄) because I remember at the time that I was surprised he got a second mop as he used to go on and on about his spinning mop. I hate myself for having knowledge of his mop collection.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am pretty sure he also recently bought one of those flash mops that use wipes as well (the one that Hinch has 🙄) because I remember at the time that I was surprised he got a second mop as he used to go on and on about his spinning mop. I hate myself for having knowledge of his mop collection.
In that case he definitely doesn’t need a third mop! 😱 Hope it’s his wage he’s spending and not Derek’s

Reactions: 4
What happened to just using a mop and bucket?! He only has about 30cm of Lino in his dolls house so what the duck is he gonna do with a £100 steam mop 😂
Canny wait to see it pride of place in his living room

• Haha
Reactions: 21
it honestly baffles me why companies would want to work with such a puny little guy. He is always ill, never leaves the house and after seeing the filthy shower door he obviously isn’t that much of a cleaner. I don’t understand how he can use all these cleaning products and all these facial products but still squawks that he has the most sensitive skin ever??
This! 100% this! He’s like the Mr Muscle guy on the advert, only smaller, and with more germs and less hygiene.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve not long been on this thread, he was mentioned on the hinch one so I thought I’d pop over for a toot, can I ask why does he have a Hoover in his front room? Is it for show? Maybe he should put it in a glass case 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i love love it ....game changer ...should have done it months ago ...iv been looking to buy one for ages and I just thought..f*ck it ..tag Hinchy ..tag Shark ...then put it pride of place next to his other ornamental Shark beside the bathroom cabinet in his tat filled lounge ..so aye !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i love love it ....game changer ...should have done it months ago ...iv been looking to buy one for ages and I just thought..f*ck it ..tag Hinchy ..tag Shark ...then put it pride of place next to his other ornamental Shark beside the bathroom cabinet in his tat filled lounge ..so aye !!!
I think his boujee sel will put it in the kitchen at a jaunty angle 💎

Reactions: 5
I think you’ve all got it wrong. The steamers not for he’s flairs at all......... it’s he’s new skin care journey, he,ll lay down and Wee Dezza will steam his super llergic, exeema skin top to bottom. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This! 100% this! He’s like the Mr Muscle guy on the advert, only smaller, and with more germs and less hygiene.
Hahahahahahahaha 🤣 yes! I don’t think he looks very clean caus he’s always in that flat looking housecoat that he cleans in or bobbled primani tracky! He made me gag with the TikTok saying he was more ghetto than JLo! 🤢

I think you’ve all got it wrong. The steamers not for he’s flairs at all......... it’s he’s new skin care journey, he,ll lay down and Wee Dezza will steam his super llergic, exeema skin top to bottom. 🤣
Haha I think he’s trying to broaden his horizons by introducing skincare to his page. He wants to be relatable probably so he can become an influencer and get freebies from a wider range of companies!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahahahahahahaha 🤣 yes! I don’t think he looks very clean caus he’s always in that flat looking housecoat that he cleans in or bobbled primani tracky! He made me gag with the TikTok saying he was more ghetto than JLo! 🤢

Haha I think he’s trying to broaden his horizons by introducing skincare to his page. He wants to be relatable probably so he can become an influencer and get freebies from a wider range of companies!
I think he's looking to branch out into kitty litter or cat food.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Poor wee lamb is having a can’t be arsed day today. He’s clearly feeling the strain of no one sending him any freebies. Bless.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just don’t get it? He is only funny to us because he doesn’t realise what a prat he is, I don’t understand how he can be funny in the usual sense of the word. Also this is off someone else’s insta, I am very surprised he hasn’t posted it himself.
D9A0DA41-B062-47B4-8040-917AC3B77020.jpeg

• Haha
I just don’t get it? He is only funny to us because he doesn’t realise what a prat he is, I don’t understand how he can be funny in the usual sense of the word. Also this is off someone else’s insta, I am very surprised he hasn’t posted it himself.
View attachment 112589
Are people stupid? How can they not see his stories are lies? His fake forced laugh is a tell straight away!

Never forget ma luvlies xxx
That you can never have enough wax melts

Last edited:
I’ve been watching Mario for a while now, and I can quite clearly remember him saying recently ‘I could have had two holidays with the money that I waste’. This can’t have been more than a few weeks ago, yet now he’s gone & bought a top of the range steam mop for two tiny floors! You couldn’t make it up! 😂

The thing is, the person who he seems to aspire to will have had most, if not all, of their extensive Shark collection gifted. He’s just wasting more of his own money.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.