Cleaning with Mario #88 All the crazies, think Beirut looks like Macys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know where to start 😂
What's going on with his slicked back hair?. His massive forehead. His cracked lips, and those pores on his nose are huuuuge!.
I can hardly notice his lashes as well.

View attachment 1828004
I noticed this before with his lash lift , aye hen so that’s pish it’s liftin nothing. I am avid lash lifter and l come out looking daisy the coo , lashes for days! Half of his are going in the other direction. Ps love the lovely big dod of product still on your eye lid 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If the lassie that does his lashes was the best she would tell him that ye need lashes tae lift and send him packing.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
State of her the night! Them pictures have made me feel a bit queasy. I’ll no lie tae youse aw

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What kind of crappy lash lift is that? Mine look better four weeks down the line than his do immediately afterwards 🤦‍♀️
I think you have to actually have some lashes for it to work ma lovlie. But as we know Marion has always thought he has got more hair than he actually does 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not dipped into here for a while but I was just wondering do we know where Mario works please? Not literally where he works but in what kind of place? I had thought it was a police station previously?

Reactions: 6
Friday night before Christmas and they're in bed, FFS 🤦 what a waste of mouldy make up, a lashless lash lift and the wee fake Timberlands. I've never known a young, healthy couple so boring, literally existing

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not dipped into here for a while but I was just wondering do we know where Mario works please? Not literally where he works but in what kind of place? I had thought it was a police station previously?
It still is lovely 😁

Reactions: 6
Me lovelies I’m out straight from work and oan the wine and gin, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…. How can someone that ugly be that full of themselves?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A keep seeing the Polar Express dance on tictic and I am hoping we get a wee recreation of this fae oor fav Orange lassies.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.