Cleaning with Mario #88 All the crazies, think Beirut looks like Macys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time I’ve ever heard the Polis being called “clients”. Who is he fooling, deluded wee prick.
D827B5C9-CB2E-452D-9D5B-C83A894D9223.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
His brother paying cash in hand & the polis offices he spends 5 mins a day ‘cleaning’ are not your clients you thick little moron.
I’m ‘Mortifed’ for him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Cringing fae her calling his ENPLOYERS, Police Scotland, bleeping ‘clients’ 😂 calm doon Maz!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Cringing fae her calling his ENPLOYERS, Police Scotland, bleeping ‘clients’ 😂 calm doon Maz!
He said clients last Christmas tae and we couldnae faddum oot why. I think he works for a cleaning company that does contractual work for a number of places but then that would be his employers clients, not his. He’s nae got a clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How does someone that works in police station have clients?
Did the weekenders have a quick whip round and gift Marion for keeping their cells clean after he's worked sooo hard the last week.

The plus side of him taking down his tree in a few days is the fact that we won't have to see it every friggin day 👏👏

And l could throat punch anyone that says happy Christmas eve-eve 👊 It's so stupid!

View attachment 1826839
Making the display presents look like real gifts we all know they're fake he doesn't do wrapping they're put in gift bags like he told us.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Saw this on my towns Facebook page. So Mario I'm dedicating this to you because it fits you perfectly 😂

Screenshot_20221223-150640_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Clients 🤣 ah wunner if he's oan wan of those back tae work schemes for the unemployed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Clients 💀💀

She probably calls hersel a custodial engineer and noo a cleaner anaw 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s mebby calling a regular at the cells wan ae his ‘clients’ .. they’re getting booked in - ‘so wit ye in fur this time time, Micheal?’ ‘Biting wan a the neighbours ear half off’ .. ‘take him tae cell number 5’ .. his favourite … ‘aye, afore a go kin ye pls give ma neighbor mario this wee gingerbread man bauble a made maself? I wiz going to give him it in person but he’s always up cosey in his room by 5pm a thought best not disturb him by knocking oan the door incase he thought a wiz a robin’ … ‘Micheal u been stealing dim deeks hash again?’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
He’s mebby calling a regular at the cells wan ae his ‘clients’ .. they’re getting booked in - ‘so wit ye in fur this time time, Micheal?’ ‘Biting wan a the neighbours ear half off’ .. ‘take him tae cell number 5’ .. his favourite … ‘aye, afore a go kin ye pls give ma neighbor mario this wee gingerbread man bauble a made maself? I wiz going to give him it in person but he’s always up cosey in his room by 5pm a thought best not disturb him by knocking oan the door incase he thought a wiz a robin’ … ‘Micheal u been smoking dim deeks hash again?’
Stop the McGillis bus a want tae get aff🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can someone remind me, was it last Christmas Martin and Deek went for dinner and the place was so busy they didn’t get a table and crappy arse was really horrible about it despite being Christmas? Or did I make this bespoke story up?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can someone remind me, was it last Christmas Martin and Deek went for dinner and the place was so busy they didn’t get a table and crappy arse was really horrible about it despite being Christmas? Or did I make this bespoke story up?
I think it was Christmas Eve hen. Marion had booked a table but instead of going into the restaurant they stood outside like lemons way past their booking time. Marion was pure raging so sent wee Deek in to sort it out and their table had been given to someone else. Marion went off in a huff shouting “DO YE KNOW WHO AM UR?! IYDKGTK!”
Or maybe I’ve imagined the whole thing 🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
First time I’ve ever heard the Polis being called “clients”. Who is he fooling, deluded wee prick.
View attachment 1827331
Marion's a hooker #passitoan

I always imagine Mario hairless, kind of like a barbie doll, it always creeps me out when he posts pictures of his hairy legs even though he’s a ‘grown man’😂 It honestly looks so unnatural on him
A ken doll, or mebbes an action man. Huz anyboady checked back oaf his heed tae see if he huz a wee button tae move his Kerry Katonas 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it was Christmas Eve hen. Marion had booked a table but instead of going into the restaurant they stood outside like lemons way past their booking time. Marion was pure raging so sent wee Deek in to sort it out and their table had been given to someone else. Marion went off in a huff shouting “DO YE KNOW WHO AM UR?! IYDKGTK!”
Pahhhhhhh hahaha hahaha hahaha

Ah have this image in ma flat heed the noo.
I hope he had a face full of make up & his £7 coat fae Shein on

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was it no linwood farm? I remember it well, him and Deek aw dressed up, mandatory pictures in the living room before leaving, then two hours later maz on the cinder block couch face like a skelped arse raging cos they dinny get in😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.