Cleaning with Mario #88 All the crazies, think Beirut looks like Macys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always imagine Mario hairless, kind of like a barbie doll, it always creeps me out when he posts pictures of his hairy legs even though he’s a ‘grown man’😂 It honestly looks so unnatural on him
I don't imagine him as Barbie, I think he has a Ken mound instead of a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks fur my new profile pic ma lovelie #treatit #deserved
As soon as he struck his pose it was too good not to screenshot 😂

Looks like someone’s slipped a gram of speed into his Hoat chokalit.
What the duck is that abnormal lump on her head? Has that always been there or has she just went too far with the cooncil haircut😂
He badly needs a shot of botox for his stress lines 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wondered what the mark was on his neck and was pure boaking at the thought of it being a hickey 🤮 poor, poor Deek. In actual fact ma lovelies I think the Concorde beak is so huge it’s cast a shadow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What bespoke monstrosity is going on with this wall in the kitchen? It’s a pure state! Needs to go on a replastering journey so aye.

C50D6937-B6B9-4771-B3EE-4EACA03E67B1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
He’s no had a lash lift fae Santa. Stop it. I’m actually cringing for for the absolute weapon he is, he's really feeling himself oan a Christmas Eve Eve ain’t he!. Nothing attractive about his bulbous eyes, imagine paying ££ for that, when your lips are as dry as his butt hole when Deek drills him. Knocks me sick the fat slag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He’s no had a lash lift fae Santa. Stop it. I’m actually cringing for for the absolute weapon he is, he's really feeling himself oan a Christmas Eve Eve ain’t he!. Nothing attractive about his bulbous eyes, imagine paying ££ for that, when your lips are as dry as his butt hole when Deek drills him. Knocks me sick the fat slag
"fat slag" 💀😂😂
He's got horrible eyes, bulbous with no feeling or waurmth, urgh! 🤢 Nae matter wit he has done, youse are always drawn to his huge fucken beak, so a nose joab jurnee MUST happen in 2023, surely? 🤔 #needed

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"fat slag" 💀😂😂
He's got horrible eyes, bulbous with no feeling or waurmth, urgh! 🤢 Nae matter wit he has done, youse are always drawn to his huge fucken beak, so a nose joab jurnee MUST happen in 2023, surely? 🤔 #needed
that would involve leaving the bedsit for longer than a 4hr period ma lovely

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well ma lovelies, ah hud a dream aboot they two last night ...a nightmare afore Christmas!

They ran a bed and breakfast in a village up north next tae the sea. Everytime a guest left they threw oot the bedding rather than wash it, the windaes were aw full length in bedrooms wi nae curtains. Ah offered tae dae their advertising, even though it's no ma joab.

Ah'm scared tae look up the dream interpretation. 😱

Only positive wiz there wur nae candy cane lanes.

What the duck is that abnormal lump on her head?
His nose ma lovelie #ifyenoseyenose

When you finally pop in the Santa butter butt plug 👌
Bet he still uses it fur his bread wi stovies efter he's finished.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The only thing coming is deeks up your bum your bleeping eejit.

Merry Christmas everyone ! Have a wonderful couple of days 😘
Hope the wee robin leaves a lump of coal at his door, and Rayn shites aw oor his tress trying take get tae the catnip mouses #nomaquote

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We know there’s clear issues with him and Deek but I’m starting the think he does actually still believe in Santa 🎅. It’s not right for a man who’s nearly 40 to keep going on about Santa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
We know there’s clear issues with him and Deek but I’m starting the think he does actually still believe in Santa 🎅. It’s not right for a man who’s nearly 40 to keep going on about Santa.
One that doesn’t even have children, or any children in his orbit still of Santa age. The little witch is such a weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.