Cleaning with Mario #88 All the crazies, think Beirut looks like Macys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Santa is coming πŸ™„πŸ™„
On a serious note, Thankyou all so much for the laughs and the support this year, you have all kept me going on my darkest days without even knowing it. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas (especially you @Babybail93 πŸ˜‰)
Now I’ll get back to being a nasty trollπŸ˜… Tonsa love 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Am I going mad or did she say she was going out Friday night and had all her makeup ready? Yet was aw cosy after her lashes in bed

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does he talk about his work clients? Are they not his colleagues? Or are we talking about the cash in hand customers? Clients is just a weird word to use πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hanging a bottle of elbow grease on a Christmas tree...eh? Why oh why would you want to do that?
Are the red and green things cloths?
Can't think of anything I would want less!

Edited to add the picture for those blocked.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
His teeth are grey, a wiz eating when a checked oot his stories fae last night and his tae stop eating he gives me the bawk xx

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Literally everything he does, says & posts makes my skin itch. Just like their flammable Xmas pjs all laid out for tonight. Stupid little arseholes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Two grown men in those honkin pyjamas πŸ™ˆ imagine there was an emergency and they had to be evacuated from Beirut towers - how mortifying if your neighbours saw you in those πŸ˜† he’s nae shame ma lovelies. What a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Am I going mad or did she say she was going out Friday night and had all her makeup ready? Yet was aw cosy after her lashes in bed
Checks Marion notes πŸ‘©β€πŸ« he said he wuz gawn tae brothers panto on Christmas Eve, so we wull see. Fake tanned tae sit in the Tron. πŸ₯”β™₯

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Look at the damp along the top of the bedroom wall as it meets the ceiling πŸ˜‚ β€œma safe place so aye!”

1D7D229E-847E-4B9B-8EB8-3F3168811A2C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.