Cleaning with Mario #88 All the crazies, think Beirut looks like Macys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping ladbaby corrupt, annoying bastards. The thread on them is so good to see that not everyone falls for it. Trust Mario to like them
I followed them when they were funny and weren't on the ad bandwagon. I can't stand them now

Reactions: 13
Itโ€™s blatantly obvious he jumps on this Christmas bandwagon to try and make himself โ€˜stand outโ€™. I havenโ€™t had a weekend free since the beginning of November with doing Christmas stuff, meeting friends, working etc. He doesnโ€™t even need to be doing things that cost a lot of money. Go to a light switch on, wander around a Christmas market with a hot choc, meet a friend for a drink or coffee, have some friends over for a Christmas movie night etc. Heโ€™s just festered away in the bedsit for the last month in between him and Deek having their much needed beige meal out (which they do normally anyway). I certainly wonโ€™t be spending the 27th taking my tree down as Iโ€™ll just want a bloody rest after doing the rounds over the next few days. Heโ€™s honestly such a sad wee man. I would feel sorry for him but itโ€™s difficult to. Maybe next year Mario, donโ€™t make Christmas your whole personality and then doing nothing at actual Christmas time! ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Did they? What's the tea on this?
Might have been mutual but he mentioned them when they had that code during black Friday I think it was and then he removed his code from his Bio and its been there a while so I assumed they've dropped him

Reactions: 14
Got a whitney playlist on in the background today and there was a live version of I Will Always Love You and I just shouted โ€œsing it henโ€. Iโ€™ll show myself oot.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Shall we do a 12 days of Marionmas of all the things he had planned to do but was too busy? Iโ€™ll kick it off.

On the 12th day of Marionmus tattle brought tae me, 12 fake pals lassies fur a cosy night in

Edited tae change Instagram tae tattle since itโ€™s oor 12 days and no that fat cunts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Shall we do a 12 days of Marionmas of all the things he had planned to do but was too busy? Iโ€™ll kick it off.

On the 12th day of Marionmus tattle brought tae me, 12 fake pals lassies fur a cosy night in

Edited tae change Instagram tae tattle since itโ€™s oor 12 days and no that fat cunts
11 beige meals oot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Jet lag is kicking ma bleep in ma lovelies so first time Iโ€™ve watched Marion since the weekend and duck me, he would drive anyone to throw themselves aff the Kingston Bridge. And why all the constant lies about being so busy that he never got to do anything he had planned?

Hope youโ€™re aw good.

Tonsalove,
M xxx
Welcome back my lovely on this very special day. 20 years since girls aloud released sound of the underground

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Pfffttt Mario that's pop. At my family gathering it's made from scratch with a decent champagne ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Screenshot_20221222-183959_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.