Cleaning with Mario #88 All the crazies, think Beirut looks like Macys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did a Whitney Peloton class today. Through my pain I did the odd beak clutch and a ‘sing it’ at the start of a track. God he’s ingrained into me the annoying little snidey witch!!!
I’ve booked to see the Whitney film on boxing day
Purely cause by then I will be climbing the walls of my three storey house, I am the opposite of Marion, getting cosy is not for me! Life is for living! 🤣🤣
Anyway I like Whitney but no mega fan like Beaker so let’s see if she goes to the film

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I did a Whitney Peloton class today. Through my pain I did the odd beak clutch and a ‘sing it’ at the start of a track. God he’s ingrained into me the annoying little snidey witch!!!
Ahv put ma membership on hold in December but that’s tap of ma list fur 3rd January. Peloton has been gathering dust since end of November.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A hav a proposal hens...we could have a whip round fae oor petty cash and send marionette oan a shark diving experience? Wan 1 ofcourse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So he’s spending tonight getting excited about getting his Xmas day outfit ready tomorrow? I highly bleeping doubt he’s going to work tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm bespokely affronted that no wan a you'se has bothered tae pit the wee song together. Ah've just got hame and done it masel as a wee treatit.
You'se had better all sing along and so forth

On the 12th day of Marionmus tattle brought tae me,

12 fake pals lassies fur a cosy night in

11 beige meals oot

10 candy cane dildos

9 mop legs a kicking....

8 boyfriends a blazin

7 bleep washings

6 shart showers

FIVE SHARTY RINGS

Four squirrels rats in the loft

3 hairs on ma baldy heed

2 trees in the postage stamp

And wan annoying beaknose bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Naw hen, a was afrontit when I caught masel shouting sing it hen.
Did ye dae a wee acapella number at least tae ah wanti dance wi sumboady ma lovelie 😘

I'm bespokely affronted that no wan a you'se has bothered tae pit the wee song together. Ah've just got hame and done it masel as a wee treatit.
You'se had better all sing along and so forth

On the 12th day of Marionmus tattle brought tae me,

12 fake pals lassies fur a cosy night in

11 beige meals oot

10 candy cane dildos

9 mop legs a kicking....

8 boyfriends a blazin

7 bleep washings

6 shart showers

FIVE SHARTY RINGS

Four squirrels rats in the loft

3 hairs on ma baldy heed

2 trees in the postage stamp

And wan annoying beaknose bleep
Brilliant wurk, even though it's no yer joab! 🥔♥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘Early finish’ ?? It’s hardly worth the lazy bleep bothering going to work! Back hame to plan Christmas Day outfits and tan. Get out the matching pyjamas, the ‘I believe’ Christmas Eve boxes, get bummed and then bed by ten.
Naw he’s no right.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Up at 7am ! Aye hen most people are up well before that to start their day deal with kids or just get out to do a full time job ! And all that before he starts work for an early finish , just doing the full 40 mins the day then hen !
He’s an absolute embarrassment to being an adult. Wouldn’t know a days work if it whacked him in his huge beak! Sponging little prick thinks he’s a hard worker too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The plus side of him taking down his tree in a few days is the fact that we won't have to see it every friggin day 👏👏

And l could throat punch anyone that says happy Christmas eve-eve 👊 It's so stupid!

Screenshot_20221223-082612_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Gut the house (flat) well we all know that's a load of ......., him with a bad back and all. Gut the house is running the hoover over and quick wipe with a cloth.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
‘Early finish’ ?? It’s hardly worth the lazy bleep bothering going to work! Back hame to plan Christmas Day outfits and tan. Get out the matching pyjamas, the ‘I believe’ Christmas Eve boxes, get bummed and then bed by ten.
Naw he’s no right.
‘get bummed’ 😂😂😂 you win the internet today hen and NAE debates!! I near pished mesel 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.