Cleaning with Mario #88 All the crazies, think Beirut looks like Macys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason he can't do Christmassy things is because he has no money to do them.
He spends so much on shite that he hasn't a ha'penny left come December to do the things he would love to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'd sooner swim with the sharks than be within 6' of a narcissistic, nasty, self centred attention seeking freak like Mario 🖕🖕
Screenshot_20221222-204221_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Got a whitney playlist on in the background today and there was a live version of I Will Always Love You and I just shouted “sing it hen”. I’ll show myself oot.
I did a Whitney Peloton class today. Through my pain I did the odd beak clutch and a ‘sing it’ at the start of a track. God he’s ingrained into me the annoying little snidey witch!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.