Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now even mare RAGING!! Paul Black....really?!?
So AvaMaria has obviously asked him who he wants to send 'PR' boxes to and half of them are not really friends but are instas that are likely to promote the 'brand' :rolleyes: I've just given away all the AvaMay wax melts I stupidly bought ages ago as they are SO acrid and stick in your throat. God only knows what that perfume smells like :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Yeah give them away to people with high follower counts who will share and increase chances of sales. Boring. You can tell Paul Black struggled to promote the light up tissue box, it is just not his kinda thing at all :ROFLMAO: dragged right oot his ane lane n so forth

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Hello ma lovelies… I am going to catch up on Mazdas entries today but just wanted to come oot of ma laine to suggest that instead of “and a partridge in a pear tree” shouldn’t it be 🎶“and a cat that wants to scratch me” 🎵
#FREERAYN

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yeah give them away to people with high follower counts who will share and increase chances of sales. Boring. You can tell Paul Black struggled to promote the light up tissue box, it is just not his kinda thing at all :ROFLMAO: dragged right oot his ane lane n so forth
Glamis’ sharing of it is something else. Oh Dee Parfyoom, Black Or Chid, ma an ma hoose wull be whiffin ah Mario.
She can’t even speak ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh aye we've been treatit the day wae the console of crap, McBaldy Culkin's aw home alone wae his wee set up lookin like a Chapel fete jumble sale table. . nae debates, that wee Greta lassie needs tae go to McKnight mansion and find the real source eh the problem Mr 2 pubes a' paisley is meltin the entire ice caps with the amount ah tealights,candles and cozy nights in he's havin 'Ma planet Ma Roolz'. The sooner we get the anti climatic Xmas tree reveal oot the way the better, move yer hoop Maz🙄✋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Other than Paul Black he’s gifted all to absolutely nobodies that have no social media influence. He really doesn’t get it, does he? Wit a fanny!

Are the people he’s gifted to not his insta pals?

Surely they’d have bought it and shared anyway to support him so why gift it? He’s just lost out on sales.

I’m working all weekend, so this Xmas reveal will see me through it. 🥷🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh aye we've been treatit the day wae the console of crap, McBaldy Culkin's aw home alone wae his wee set up lookin like a Chapel fete jumble sale table. . nae debates, that wee Greta lassie needs tae go to McKnight mansion and find the real source eh the problem Mr 2 pubes a' paisley is meltin the entire ice caps with the amount ah tealights,candles and cozy nights in he's havin 'Ma planet Ma Roolz'. The sooner we get the anti climatic Xmas tree reveal oot the way the better, move yer hoop Maz🙄✋
McBaldy Culkin has to be in the next thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
McBaldy Culkin ⚰

So who’s going to do the 52nd day of Christmas ma lovelies? Geez yer best patter…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely to God he won't be able to put up with all that tat and clutter for the next 7 weeks. I love Christmas but I wait til December as I just think having it up so long dilutes the joy of the season. Crikey I sound like my mum 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So the dust was unreal, so he took autumn down before autumn had barely started. Now he’s put Xmas up exactly the same but red. So I’m guessing that the dust will be “unreal” by about Xmas eve.

• Haha
Ah used tae think the height ah tackiness was multicoloured tinsel, fairy lights and these things hanging aff the ceiling. Ah stand corrected.
BE9E96B0-0444-4AA3-AD73-2B6B28F2459E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
That table is worse than the other one!. My head hurts yet again 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh duck! I was not ready for that table the morning! He needs to start giving us trigger warnings

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.