Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those throws look the size of baby blankets. Perfect size for that pair of mutants.
I was just coming to say the same. The price alone and the size they are in his hand look like a toddlers throw. My cats blankets are that size. Stupid dick.
Screenshot_20221030-105010_Instagram.jpg

I'm going to show my friend who has his own sign company this. Because l know for a fact he'll say the wording isn't straight or spaced out properly.
You've been robbed Mario!. It really is a shite sign, but I'm pleased you've spent your money on it 😂
Screenshot_20221030-105131_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
“Only £6” says it like there isn’t a living Crisis going on ! £6 is a basic meal for a small family , £6 is someone’s bus fares to work …£6 is the difference between a person being able to having their heating on or not!

duck of Marion you absolutely uneducated prick

Happy Sunday ma lovelies ! Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 43
“Only £6” says it like there isn’t a living Crisis going on ! £6 is a basic meal for a small family , £6 is someone’s bus fares to work …£6 is the difference between a person being able to having their heating on or not!

duck of Marion you absolutely uneducated prick

Happy Sunday ma lovelies ! Rant over
He’s making us all crabbit on this AUTUMN day BEFORE Halloween, so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was just coming to say the same. The price alone and the size they are in his hand look like a toddlers throw. My cats blankets are that size. Stupid dick.
View attachment 1690166

I'm going to show my friend who has his own sign company this. Because l know for a fact he'll say the wording isn't straight or spaced out properly.
You've been robbed Mario!. It really is a shite sign, but I'm pleased you've spent your money on it 😂
View attachment 1690170
I never took much notice of his crappy sign so never noticed but the spacing is terrible and it looks bogging.

Reactions: 22
He’s got a sign that says Candy Cane Lane already! In fact he’s got more than one! Who is going to see all this shite? Derek must be permanently off his bonce to allow all this.
At what point will someone close to Marion call a doctor and have him sectioned? He’s unravelling quite fast now. If he wasn’t such an utter hole I’d feel quite sorry for him. As it is I shall just wrap up all warum and cozy and wait for the full breakdown to play out on IG.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So he has just spent another £61 on pre-landfill.

Red blankets - if he gets all hot & sweaty with those, the dye will leach out onto his white Christmas tree tufted bedding. I hope he has a good stock of Astonish stain remover under the sink.
Serving platter - he never has anyone round, he should have stuck with first instinct of reframing himself, his imaginary friends don't eat much.
Sweety jar - his teeth will never cope with candy canes - back to Woodhill Dentistry
Candy Cane Lane sign - looks like it has been made with a John Bull printing set - that one failed QC !
Battery lights and candles - just as Marion couldnt understand that 2 tablespoons garlic powder converted to 32 cloves of garlic, he cannot compute that the money he spends on batteries - which I bet the scabby wee shite doesn't recycle properly - will exceed the electricity on two trees. Even allowing for doubling last years estimate by Ideal Home, he can have two trees fully lit for 8 hours a day for a whole month for the sum of less than £10.
How many AA batteries does he go through a month?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Am clutching ma beak at the thought o Marion coming on fur a wee snoop on Tattle and seeing this photo and the ones of him and Hinch etc. I wonder if he shows Derek or if he jist keeps it to himsel as he’s pyoor affronted. I I also wonder if he clutches his ginormous beak when he sees them. 😆
One of youse trolls wunce said they picture him scrolling Tattle, squinting at his phone hissing basturdssss and it kills me everytime I think about it. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He’s got a sign that says Candy Cane Lane already! In fact he’s got more than one! Who is going to see all this shite? Derek must be permanently off his bonce to allow all this.
At what point will someone close to Marion call a doctor and have him sectioned? He’s unravelling quite fast now. If he wasn’t such an utter hole I’d feel quite sorry for him. As it is I shall just wrap up all warum and cozy and wait for the full breakdown to play out on IG.
Mr Cherry was listening as I was watching Marion’s haul of shite, he asked me if Marion has guests at Christmas and I said no, he said does he have guests atall and again I said no. He said what does he need serving platters for then and why does he needs the amount of stuff he buys. Marion reminds me of Beggy Becky, I’m sure she’s away to put her Christmas tree up, she’s got a story on with a Christmas tree in a box lying on her living room floor. Marion will be madly rushing round putting up his candy cane lame as I think he likes to compete with her. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is the C and the L a bit far away from the other words?
I’m reading it “C Andy C ane L’ane”
477FA27C-D4C9-46D4-9089-A770714114EF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
One of youse trolls wunce said they picture him scrolling Tattle, squinting at his phone hissing basturdssss and it kills me everytime I think about it. 🤣
I’m sure there was a photo of him at one point and he was scrolling Tattle, maybe I’m hallucinating. Does anyone know? I think maybe his was visiting his brother or sister and Deek took a photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mr Cherry was listening as I was watching Marion’s haul of shite, he asked me if Marion has guests at Christmas and I said no, he said does he have guests atall and again I said no. He said what does he need serving platters for then and why does he needs the amount of stuff he buys. Marion reminds me of Beggy Becky, I’m sure she’s away to put her Christmas tree up, she’s got a story on with a Christmas tree in a box lying on her living room floor. Marion will be madly rushing round putting up his candy cane lame as I think he likes to compete with her. 😆
I had a look at Becky. I think I used to follow her but she annoyed me too much. She is completely awful but at least she has quite a nice house, not my taste at all but it’s alright, and she has space to put all her Christmas nonsense. Does she have people round to see it all?
Marion literally fills that tiny flat with plastic shite and then sits and looks at it for weeks on end. Very very odd behaviour

Reactions: 11
Treatit hisself for the wiki @mammaof3

£60 on unnecessary Christmas shite.

20221030_122125-COLLAGE~2.jpg

"Wee" blankets - £6 each = £12
Gingerbread man cushion = £8
Glass Christmas tree for his sweeties = £8
Candy Cane serving platter = didn't hear him mention the price so ~ £8
Gingerbread Reed diffuser = £5
Candy Cane Lane sign = £10
Battery operated lights, saving him hunners on electric = £2.49 each = £5
Candy cane sweeties for his tree(s) = £1.99 each = £4

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I had a look at Becky. I think I used to follow her but she annoyed me too much. She is completely awful but at least she has quite a nice house, not my taste at all but it’s alright, and she has space to put all her Christmas nonsense. Does she have people round to see it all?
Marion literally fills that tiny flat with plastic shite and then sits and looks at it for weeks on end. Very very odd behaviour
She doesn’t appear to have people round much, but she certainly has more visitors than Marion. Her house is always jam packed with Christmas shite in every room and once she pulled it all out to sort through and there was like 100 boxes. I have 1 tree and 1 big and deep plastic storage box that all my Christmas stuff goes in!

Reactions: 8
Why did he bother buying the reed diffuser if he’s going to put his own fragrance in it? Basically for that wooden gingerbread thing sticking out of it that probably costs pennies to make. Why waste a fiver 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Looks like Peter Tork fae the Monkees, did Peter ever visit west coast of Scotland 40 years ago? #bespokelovechild
Oh Madge hen, you’ve pyoor ended me and nae debates 😂😂. My terrier keeps turning to look at me. #bespokelovechild 😂❤
tonsa luv

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you know you know
You know the drill
If you don’t know get to know
Reframed

His grasp of the English language makes me die inside!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why did he bother buying the reed diffuser if he’s going to put his own fragrance in it? Basically for that wooden gingerbread thing sticking out of it that probably costs pennies to make. Why waste a fiver 🙄
It was the way he said at one point something about ‘so I need it, no but why not’. I think it was while he was speaking about the candy cane sweeties. So wasteful, greedy and selfish’. I mean, I’m good to myself and buy what I want as long as everything else is paid for but why does he need to buy EVERYTHING in excess.

Reactions: 16
Oh Madge hen, you’ve pyoor ended me and nae debates 😂😂. My terrier keeps turning to look at me. #bespokelovechild 😂❤
tonsa luv
I just googled and the peer man is deed. But can you imagine Marion turning up at her door and saying he thinks you’re his da. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.