Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was nosing on that app cawd Facebook (it isnae me joab) while I waited for ma mince and Tatties to cook. I saw this on a group that fowk share their purchases fae that small buisness cawd Home Bargains. I saw this and hope is none o youse loveleis that have been converted to candy cane lame lovers.
Naw Ma lovely my Xmas decs are 11 years old and classics. No Ma joab tae follow trends, nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was nosing on that app cawd Facebook (it isnae me joab) while I waited for ma mince and Tatties to cook. I saw this on a group that fowk share their purchases fae that small buisness cawd Home Bargains. I saw this and hope it’s neen o youse loveleis that have been converted to candy cane lame lovers and spending aw yet petty cash on tat fae Home Bargains.
Ah hope ye boiled yer mince and nae debates.

Ah bet it wuz @Babybail93. pyoor jealous oaf the 'Marion'.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was nosing on that app cawd Facebook (it isnae me joab) while I waited for ma mince and Tatties to cook. I saw this on a group that fowk share their purchases fae that small buisness cawd Home Bargains. I saw this and hope it’s neen o youse loveleis that have been converted to candy cane lame lovers and spending aw yet petty cash on tat fae Home Bargains.
Even got the same shite, fire damaged wallpaper as oor Moira

New thread hens

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.