Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every haircut, BUT, the one he actually has suits him 😂
This is so accurate 😂 Two of the funniest things ever observed on here were:
A - whether or not the council cuts his hair
B - whether or not he uses a protractor to get those angles
The day he revealed he cuts his own hair was truly a magical memory - practice makes OK, ma loveleis 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sorry Gang, I’ve been busy living my life that isn’t on this app cause this app isn’t my job, nae debates hens. I see Martin is still being sad as duck. So aye. Doing a u turn back into my own lane. I honestly can’t get my head around the fact this is a man pushing 40. My 14yr old niece has better Instagram content and she doesn’t even have Instagram so there we go my lovelies.

• Haha
So it’s a mild, rainy, blustery morning. Autumn leaves blowing everywhere. Perfect for those walks he was desperate to go on. And he’s uploading pics of snow he’s googled? Nae words.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yesterday I went for a wander round a few shops and needed a few bits from B&M and that. It got me thinking a bit. With how much everything has gone up I seriously don’t get why he isn’t being more sensible. Even the cost of the Christmas tatt in B&M has gone up and I found myself saying things just aren’t worth the price. Me and Mr sloppys we aren’t rich. Even with 2 incomes coming in we’re being sensible and thinking about saving what we can as we know it’s only going to get worse through the winter now. I honestly don’t get why he pisses every bit of his and Deek’s money away on shite. I honestly would hate to live like him with the credit card, klarna, buy now pay later bills dropping on my mat every month. What does he seriously gain from spending like he does? A few likes on instagram? It’s not worth anything.

• Heart
Those throws look the size of baby blankets. Perfect size for that pair of mutants.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Am sorry but he is the child catcher one hunner percent ma lovelies. Someone needs to check his hard drive cause it is no normal for a 40 year old man to be behaving like this with gingerbread and candy canes. Talking of hard drives we haven’t seen the craptop for a while 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
duck my life, duck it hard.
View attachment 1690138
Now, now, ma lovelei - let’s not malign “Mario” for showing his support for that struggling small business, “Asdas” 😂 As yiz all know, well, those that know will know well and those who don’t know, yiz need to get tae know - Meirde has always chanted oan their small business fae the rooftops & built it up fae the groon up fae the beginning of the test of time. What a dayn of dawn to be alive 😂

Am sorry but he is the child catcher one hunner percent ma lovelies. Someone needs to check his hard drive cause it is no normal for a 40 year old man to be behaving like this with gingerbread and candy canes. Talking of hard drives we haven’t seen the craptop for a while 🤔
Craptop 😂⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ah duck I’m clutching ma beak at that gingerbread’cushion’ that’s no a cushion.
And putting Christmas bedding on afore Halloween, come on behave now.
He can deny it all he wants but they trees will be up this week ma lovelies.
ALSO please duck off with the battery lights, use an extension like every other fucker.
#crabbit

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I cannae believe that he’s been gutting his bedroom since 8am aw ready to put on his ‘tufted Christmas tree bedding’ and ‘dress the room’ we all his shite. Come on Marion get a bloody grip, even ma 5 year old lassie is nae asking for Christmas bedding yet, she knows it’s autumn and it’s Halloween the morra.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.