Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you ma lovelies. Treating maself to some criss, joos and mushroom crocs. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
There’s me absent for two days and noo a brand new thread.

A would be hawdin ma phone high but Bristol airport is chaos coz the bleeping weans are oan holiday!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How long is he going to bleat oan aboot these crocs. A treatit masel to a bespoke leather jacket with ma petty cash from my birthday but got better things to do than bang on about it. Nothing else going on in your life, Mazda?

Reactions: 24
Strapped in for this new thread hens and got ma crissss and joos. Still on a Debbie downer feeling utter shite aboot masel. Need to take advice from Marion and just not be sad, so aye! Sure this thread will make me smile. 👌 Luv youse trolls 🥔 ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
He’s such a creepy wee c&@t getting a boner over all these different men that he keeps posting about, I’ve lost count of the amount of times he’s posted about attractive, gorgeous and sexy men in the last few weeks. 🤢 Marion, I can assure you none of these men would glance your way.

I keep saying it, but why do all these people that ‘allegedly’ message him in his inbox, ootbox and backbox write in the same illiterate way as him and don’t know how to use capital letters and full stops?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Long time lurker on here, so aye. Mario is a walking contradiction, pass it on. Doesn’t do Halloween but throws pumpkins all over his gaff. Can’t wait for Christmas but does duck all to celebrate it. As for those crocs… get in the bleeping bin!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He’s such a creepy wee c&@t getting a boner over all these different men that he keeps posting about, I’ve lost count of the amount of times he’s posted about attractive, gorgeous and sexy men in the last few weeks. 🤢 Marion, I can assure you none of these men would glance your way.

I keep saying it, but why do all these people that ‘allegedly’ message him in his inbox, ootbox and backbox write in the same illiterate way as him and don’t know how to use capital letters and full stops?!
Was just thinking this, this person saying son and using 👌🏻 emoji is straight up sharty Marty

• Haha
Reactions: 19
First time he’s ever showed the lights in Paisley (though they are on for Halloween) 😂😂 daft bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Am I a bad mother? Me & the wean now call our laundry "bleep washings" . We bond via Mario hate!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Oh hen can you no see right through the creepy wee Jimmy Savile wannabe?
He’s trying to throw us off the scent as we’ve rumbled him as the Childcatcher of Paisley 💎🥔🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shove ya AMA crap up ya hoop. I'll still with my Yankee melts 😍
Screenshot_20221025-190156_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.