Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just coming to say the same. The price alone and the size they are in his hand look like a toddlers throw. My cats blankets are that size. Stupid dick.
View attachment 1690166

I'm going to show my friend who has his own sign company this. Because l know for a fact he'll say the wording isn't straight or spaced out properly.
You've been robbed Mario!. It really is a shite sign, but I'm pleased you've spent your money on it 😂
View attachment 1690170
Oh god i came here to say (I don't comment much but have been reading and watching Mario for years) - the lettering, the spacing, to total misalignment is driving me mad!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A hope naebody minds but in ma pure excitement at joining the thread a huv swerved reet oot ma ain layn and penned a wee Christmas carol fir yis aw to celebrate the festive season that is upon us.

It was all hallows eve and aw through the flat,
The flairboards were buckling under the weight of the tat.
Poor baby gurul Rayn choked on the wax melt stench,
As fifteen choclit stations were crammed on the bench.
The wee junkies above were kicking oaf at the farce,
As 7 foot tree branches poked at their arse.
Wee deek was hiding in the bumming fort,
Wondering how long he might get for murder in court.
In the Christmas Eve boxes made for two grown men,
Were pjs the size of a young girl of ten.
Mop kicking slippers were stuffed inside,
And CK one too, smell the wealth it’s not snide.
But where might you ask was the star of the show,
The wee fella who had Beirut all of a glow.
Well wee Mazda is dangling from the ceiling above,
Putting the star oan the tree top as he belts Higher Love.

A hope yis enjoyed hens 💎
Well done ma lovelei, it’s absoolutely brilliant. I pyoor love aw the poems and photaes that are made bespokely for Marion. 😘 💎

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A hope naebody minds but in ma pure excitement at joining the thread a huv swerved reet oot ma ain layn and penned a wee Christmas carol fir yis aw to celebrate the festive season that is upon us.

Brilliant 😂😂 ah needed this to make up for the miserable Sunday 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m shocked Deek allows *that* colour on the bed 🍊🍊. So aye, who’s top of the league ya wee goblin.
Swerving back into ma own lane now😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Mario reminds me of someone who would drop their debt management payment due to the rising cost of living and then spunk the difference on tit. Who has a spare £60 to waste on more crap?

Reactions: 23
So green is the theme for the boudoir.

and Candy Cane Lame and Gingerbread is for the living roo, Red/White/Brown.

I am so waiting for this. Not long though as the spanner canna wait to show it off.

Sweepstake to show it aff - I say Bonfire Night 5th Nov.

313184958_797415911512401_1222998495937511936_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Beggy Becky has her tree up but doesn’t have it decorated yet. Marion will be frantic trying to get his done and revealed before her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So Beggy Becky has her tree up but doesn’t have it decorated yet. Marion will be frantic trying to get his done and revealed before her.
There's no way he's waiting until the week after next, he keeps saying he's got confused with the dates, but that flat will be spotless and decorated next week, he can't fucken wait, he's like a child! 🙄

Reactions: 16
The hoose will cave in... no bird beak... its a flat FLAT, F.L.A.T! Does he cut his own hair btw? The comb and scissors was all I could focus on. He defo has special needs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He needs to phone the guy who done his bedroom telly, get him to run a massive extension around the full length of the building and in the front room window so he can plug his tree lights in.
Love how he is trying to claim that using battery operated lights is so sort of martin lewis money saving advice and not just because hes a complete twit and cant just use a 4 in 1 socket

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He needs to phone the guy who done his bedroom telly, get him to run a massive extension around the full length of the building and in the front room window so he can plug his tree lights in.
Love how he is trying to claim that using battery operated lights is so sort of martin lewis money saving advice and not just because hes a complete twit and cant just use a 4 in 1 socket
I have visions o him doon at Home Bargains every few days buying a fuhl bag o batteries and them aw whispering about him and saying there for his goods fae Love Honey/Ann Summers/Bondara. If youse don’t know get t know. 😜 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
6 quid could get a kid half a weeks lunch in school. Kids out there going home to nothing, their only meal is at school. When this candy fukin shite lane is done with I really hope he donates to someone or give to charity, a child that could do with something nice even if it only a cushion for their bed.
It's always 'only' this or that, just because it's gingerbread or candy cane doesn't mean you NEED it.
Exactly, he is getting on my wick at the minute, it's only this and only that, wasteful fecker, it's all crap aimed at kids what grown man has a feckin gingerbread cushion and throws as part of their home decor???
So many kids not having basics and he thinks it's okay keep buying this tat.😬.

Reactions: 12
It’s sooo fucken sad hens I can’t believe his life. Meanwhile I “hyacinth” have been on a bespoke autumn walk this morning. Orange trees, festive drinks and a wee spot of pumpkin carving. And a don’t even like autumn! Meanwhile this sad sack is decorating gingerbread roond his flat like he likes in a fucken gingerbread hoose.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My loveleis
That platter was the one he was gonna get. He mentioned it on the 16th. it's 8.99 so amended the price to £60.95
or
It's unreal the money he's spending on tat. £60 is €75 in my money that's a tank of petrol or a week's groceries for our family. Were not poor either but we both only work part time as we have young kids. He's not relatable to anyone he's just an oddity you can't help watching.

You’ve pyoor grasped the language bang on hen! You’ve found your people and nae debates 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Whits he put a chopping board in his bedroom for 🤦🏼‍♀️ he’s melting ma brain today, just cause it goes with your “theme” disnae mean you need to buy it! Less is more ya dobber

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There's no way he's waiting until the week after next, he keeps saying he's got confused with the dates, but that flat will be spotless and decorated next week, he can't fucken wait, he's like a child! 🙄
Spotless?? Calm doon hen! Surface cleaned, but nae spotless. This is Mario ma lovelei!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So he’s bought everything in the world that’s red & white so he’s branched out into gingerbread men? bleeping weirdo

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.