Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This autumn has been the proof (no that we needed it) that his life revolves around himself in the flat he essentially squats in, “showing off” to his followers.
From July he was going on and on AND ON about he loved autumn couldn’t wait to walk in orange leaves n aw that, but all he’s done is buy everything orange and vaguely pumpkinny, take pictures and lie in his bed.
it’s the same with Christmas - he could be out with derek, his brother, his sister, his colleagues for festive drinks, go to a show, go to the markets, walk around the decorations in Glasgow even, but it will just be endless pictures of the tree from different angles and each different coloured bed sheet he’s bought.
Mario we know you read here and while you rant about the “social experiment” on that app you are the epitome of everything you say you hate - it’s all false and done for the REEL! the PICTURE!

am crabbit This morning loveleis a was oan they lethal drinks last night 👉🏼 🍹 and am NO WELL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
As predicted he didn't go to the Halloween Festivities in Paisley, far to busy creaming his drawers getting ready for Santa coming in 2 months. Priorities you know 🤔

Maz you don't live in a shop, you're not selling anything or profiting at all. Stop and enjoy the moment, we are all a long time deid

• Haha
Reactions: 24
As predicted he didn't go to the Halloween Festivities in Paisley, far to busy creaming his drawers getting ready for Santa coming in 2 months. Priorities you know 🤔

Maz you don't live in a shop, you're not selling anything or profiting at all. Stop and enjoy the moment, we are all a long time deid
I just can’t see what he gains from his Instagram atall, he doesn’t get lots of likes, he definitely doesn’t get ‘hunners of messages’ as all the messages he apparently gets are sent by himself, he doesn’t make money from it and he doesn’t get loads of freebies. His life is constantly running rounds bargain shops and buying to try and impress but nobody cares and it doesn’t impress anyone.

Gid mawrning tae yiz, relatively, and so forth. Some funny fucker on here ABZALOOTLEE has to photoshop Meirdre’s face onto this 😂 I Marion, the Emperor of Paisley 😂 And his wife, Deek, plotting to get Rayn the Wain as the new Empress 😂 I simply cannot 😂
@hopethishelpsallthebest is a wee pro at edits, so she is. It’s nae her joab but it is her joab. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just can’t see what he gains from his Instagram atall, he doesn’t get lots of likes, he definitely doesn’t get ‘hunners of messages’ as all the messages he apparently gets are sent by himself, he doesn’t make money from it and he doesn’t get loads of freebies. His life is constantly running rounds bargain shops and buying to try and impress but nobody cares and it doesn’t impress anyone.
Insta is his social life, his lovelies are his make believe friends. In all the time we've all followed him, im yet to see him with a single pal. He has created this life for himself, he's constantly chasing the likes/adoration from strangers and lives for the day he's chucked a bone from MH. If he wasn't so unpleasant I'd feel sorry for him. The OGs days are numbered, not that he was ever an OG as he says 🤣

I can't lie, Maz and you tattle trolls make me clutch ma beak daily so I'm here for it 🙌

Wonder what treats we are in for today 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Insta is his social life, his lovelies are his make believe friends. In all the time we've all followed him, im yet to see him with a single pal. He has created this life for himself, he's constantly chasing the likes/adoration from strangers and lives for the day he's chucked a bone from MH. If he wasn't so unpleasant I'd feel sorry for him. The OGs days are numbered, not that he was ever an OG as he says 🤣

I can't lie, Maz and you tattle trolls make me clutch ma beak daily so I'm here for it 🙌

Wonder what treats we are in for today 🥴
I just find it to hard to get my head around him and accounts like his, I find it so bizarre I really do. If he was making money from it and visiting glam events etc then I could see the point but he only has the same few people liking his posts and getting excited for his crappy Christmas decor. He’s not the only one, there are many that share every detail of their lives and it’s so weird. I know we all laugh at him and other accounts like his, but really what a sad way they live their lives.

• Heart
Gid mawrning tae yiz, relatively, and so forth. Some funny fucker on here ABZALOOTLEE has to photoshop Meirdre’s face onto this 😂 I Marion, the Emperor of Paisley 😂 And his wife, Deek, plotting to get Rayn the Wain as the new Empress 😂 I simply cannot 😂
How does any haircut suit this pauper of Paisley?!
Snapchat-1649324656.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
This autumn has been the proof (no that we needed it) that his life revolves around himself in the flat he essentially squats in, “showing off” to his followers.
From July he was going on and on AND ON about he loved autumn couldn’t wait to walk in orange leaves n aw that, but all he’s done is buy everything orange and vaguely pumpkinny, take pictures and lie in his bed.
it’s the same with Christmas - he could be out with derek, his brother, his sister, his colleagues for festive drinks, go to a show, go to the markets, walk around the decorations in Glasgow even, but it will just be endless pictures of the tree from different angles and each different coloured bed sheet he’s bought.
Mario we know you read here and while you rant about the “social experiment” on that app you are the epitome of everything you say you hate - it’s all false and done for the REEL! the PICTURE!

am crabbit This morning loveleis a was oan they lethal drinks last night 👉🏼 🍹 and am NO WELL
This is it ma lovelei. Not even a whiff of him going to a pumpkin patch or Costa for a wee autumn drink. Same with Xmas. Best part is all the festivities and days/nights out with friends and family. Worst part for me is the decs and the effort of getting it all out and away again 😭.

Reactions: 20
He needs a trip to Turkey for this heed of hair, one hunner percent, so aye.
View attachment 1689946
Am clutching ma beak at the thought o Marion coming on fur a wee snoop on Tattle and seeing this photo and the ones of him and Hinch etc. I wonder if he shows Derek or if he jist keeps it to himsel as he’s pyoor affronted. I I also wonder if he clutches his ginormous beak when he sees them. 😆

• Haha
Am clutching ma beak at the thought o Marion coming on fur a wee snoop on Tattle and seeing this photo and the ones of him and Hinch etc. I wonder if he shows Derek or if he jist keeps it to himsel as he’s pyoor affronted. I I also wonder if he clutches his ginormous beak when he sees them. 😆
a was just thinking the same 😂 although he has the worst sense of humour and looks as fun as a smear test ma lovelei. Did someone no post a photie ae him at a wee hen do or something and he’s sitting face tripping him arms folded? Mibbe a dreamed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
a was just thinking the same 😂 although he has the worst sense of humour and looks as fun as a smear test ma lovelei. Did someone no post a photie ae him at a wee hen do or something and he’s sitting face tripping him arms folded? Mibbe a dreamed it.
It was at a Spice Girls concert and he looked like he was sitting waiting t get called in for a smear test. 😆 Somebody shared it again last week. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just posting so I can see wee mystic Marion with his Halloween hat on before we all turn into candy canes at midnight and so forth. That's all I'm saying the day tonsa love 💎 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@hopethishelpsallthebest has produced more content for us trolls and got more interactions than Marion will ever get oan that app with his PowerPoint slides.

Lovelies am having a cosy day waiting to see this purchase she promised to show us today. Wit we thinking more candy ginger Cane bread lane?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
@hopethishelpsallthebest has produced more content for us trolls and got more interactions than Marion will ever get oan that app with his PowerPoint slides.

Lovelies am having a cosy day waiting to see this purchase she promised to show us today. Wit we thinking more candy ginger Cane bread lane?
I saw this on that app called Facebook earlier and I thought it was Marion’s style, maybe it’s one of these. 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.