Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ma lovelies, how are youse aw? I've been noooooo wellllll, but I'm keeping ma power and we move, so aye. Terrible terrible news, my phone broke. Lost aw my photos and so forth. My phone couldnae take one more picture of Marion in it, it would rather die. Loved the picture of him in the mirror, he looked just like Michael Myers in a bespoke navy boiler suit. Woke Mr best up snorting over Marions bumhole smelling of a beef oxo cube, he telt me off! Anyway night night hens, am away.
Hen, I hope you’re feeling better so on and so forth but please don’t insult Michael myers in that way, he’s a hero of mine and nae debates (yes I think there’s something wrong with me😂😭) BUT we move……I have my own bespoke heroes, and nae debates. That @Babybail93 is another so aye💜Tonsa love 💜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Or is it the fact he cannot afford the heating on because he wasted his cost of living payment in b&m?
I've said this a couple of times. That fire he has on is for a quick picture for the gram, then it's off and back under his throw or in bed early. It's a tiny flat so shouldn't take much to heat up.
Can't fool us Mario. We know you'd rather spend it than stay warm 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Treatit you all to a bit of an early Christmas eve poem. A vision of what is to come.

Twas the night before Christmas
And all through the flat
Not a creature was stirring
It couldn't move for the tat!

The cats bum was hung
From the fire with blue tack
In hope that hot dancing santa
Would soon empty his sack

Their wean is in hiding
Wanting it all to be over
Eyeing the outside
Their excuse they go nowhere

The man children were eating
A Greggs in their bed
Visions of candy canes
Danced in their head

The tress were bedecked
A forest of crap
They'd been up two months
A shiny dust trap

The pyjamas were new
Knock off designer
Crocs were sent back
Due to limits on Klarna

The tinsel was draped
Round the bumming Fort with care
Its covers still missing
They like it to be bare

The cleaning haul was used
to sparkle and shine
Bespoke wax melts lit
Eau de shart and pine

Family gifts are bespoke
from that small business B&M
Bought in September
In the season Wintum

The treats are all bought
Shades of beige to delight
Merry Christmas, hold your power
May you all spine bright 💎
Love this. Cheered up my crappy morning no end ma lovelie.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
All the stains running down the walls outside . Looks lovely 🤣 . Imagine showing that . I think most folk follow him out of sympathy .
He shows that and has the brass neck to say we’re aw jealous o him. 😆 I’ve got a beautiful sea view from the front o my hoose Marion, it also has a front, back door and also a patio door. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Treatit you all to a bit of an early Christmas eve poem. A vision of what is to come.

And all through the flat

The cats bum was hung

Their wean is in hiding
Eyeing the outside

A Greggs in their bed
Visions of candy canes
Danced in their head

The tress were bedecked
A forest of crap
A shiny dust trap

The pyjamas were new
Knock off designer
Crocs were sent back
Due to limits on Klarna

The tinsel was draped
Its covers still missing
They like it to be bare

to sparkle and shine
Bespoke wax melts lit
Eau de shart and pine

Family gifts are bespoke
Bought in September
In the season Wintum

Absolutely perfect 🤣🤣🤣

Made me feel all warum and cosy just reading it. Pyoor festive vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No you’ll not unless she visits Beirut Towers to get all cosy . You never do anything . Arse licker
Another unfunny muppet who believes she's the next big thing! 🙄 Mario latches on to these people, nae surprise! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No you’ll not unless she visits Beirut Towers to get all cosy . You never do anything . Arse licker
I love Grace but her target audience is 21 year olds that love a good piss up, not a nearly 40 year old man that has their Christmas tree up for 8 months of the year. That being said if it’s guaranteed that he’s gonna go I will absolutely drag myself along to “live tattle” from the audience.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I love Grace but her target audience is 21 year olds that love a good piss up, not a nearly 40 year old man that has their Christmas tree up for 8 months of the year. That being said if it’s guaranteed that he’s gonna go I will absolutely drag myself along to “live tattle” from the audience.
Can you imagine him sitting there. Face like he’s smelt a fart, eBay green screen glasses oan, Shart card proudly hung aroond her pale neck, orange face wae her best Pat Butcher blouse oan. Pure bespoke

• Haha
Reactions: 38
afternoon Ma lovelies how uhr ye aw?
Well am goin tae steal Marion’s idea for Ma social media (no ma joab Ma lovelies). Am goin tae buy Ugg slippers, take a photo of them then send them back so everyone thinks a own them. Infact a might dae that wae loads eh fings!!!! If ye know ye know and If ye don’t know get tae know. No Ma quote, relatively.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This is so good! One truck advert calendar for you ma lovelie! 🎁 🎉

View attachment 1679521
Naw just naw. That's no right. 😱

Hen, I hope you’re feeling better so on and so forth but please don’t insult Michael myers in that way, he’s a hero of mine and nae debates (yes I think there’s something wrong with me😂😭) BUT we move……I have my own bespoke heroes, and nae debates. That @Babybail93 is another so aye💜Tonsa love 💜
@thatsnotstrictlytrue and @Babybail93 huv their ain bespoke bumming fort ...pass it oan ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hated knitted things!. If anyone bought me one of these it would be kicked into a charity bag.
Screenshot_20221026-143126_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
100% after some gifted tickets to that Grace podcast thing.

I also don’t believe for one second that the Prince of Halloween will be at that thing in Paisley this weekend. The ‘Autumn walk’ never happened and this won’t either. He’ll be at home getting his Christmas tree up. He’s so desperate to shoot his load early. Or one of them will be struck down with a mystery illness and they’ll need to stay at home all cosy with a takeaway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

And all through the flat

The cats bum was hung

Their wean is in hiding
Eyeing the outside

A Greggs in their bed
Visions of candy canes
Danced in their head

The tress were bedecked
A forest of crap
A shiny dust trap

The pyjamas were new
Knock off designer
Crocs were sent back
Due to limits on Klarna

The tinsel was draped
Its covers still missing
They like it to be bare

to sparkle and shine
Bespoke wax melts lit
Eau de shart and pine

Family gifts are bespoke
Bought in September
In the season Wintum

Pure dead brilliant and nae debates 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The more I think about him sharing that Grace post, the weirder it becomes. He is nearly 40 years old and I think she’s only about 20 years old, how does he think he has anything in common with her?

Everyday he paints himself more and more like Jimmy Saville!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Put on a “cheerful playlist” to boost ma mood and the first song that came on was I Wanna Dance With Somebody. Images of Maz dancing in his sweaty pjs making tattie heart shapes making me clutch ma beak so aye 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.