Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must like stayin in amongst all that shite, he buys it aw and keeps buying mare and mare. I cannae stand clutter masel and I’d be in a pyoor rage living with all the shite he has rammed in that wee flat. I cannae imagine how it must affect his mental health living amongst all that crap either. Ma hoose is quite minimalistic anyway but when I have a good clear out I feel so much happier.
I'm the same as you, minimalistic. When l see all the clutter on his small tables, l just see dust collectors 🥴

Reactions: 18
He must just sit on the stonehenge sofa at night staring at his phone to see what more shite he can buy.

What I would do to be a fly on the wall at the sisters on Christmas Day to see their faces and sneaky eye rolls to each other when they open the presents fae him and Deek.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
He must just sit on the stonehenge sofa at night staring at his phone to see what more shite he can buy.

What I would do to be a fly on the wall at the sisters on Christmas Day to see their faces and sneaky eye rolls to each other when they open the presents fae him and Deek.
I wonder if Derek keeps nipping intae the garden (smell the wealth!) on Christmas Dayn of Dawn tae have a wee toke on the magic dragon?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Whut is a sofa table my lovelies? I don’t know but I want to get to know.. I have a dining table for my dinner personally.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Looks like one of those desks that you get in classrooms but in bespoke glass

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mare shite to fill up the bedsit 🙄
Looks like one of those tables you get in the hospital that slide over your bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
His shins must be black and blue. I mean the bleep is blind as a bat and you can’t walk 2 foot in that place without coming into contact with a piece of stainless steel and glass furniture
Imagine him getting up for a shart through the night, he will ricochet off every doorway and go arse over tit on Rayne the wane’s bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.