Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously two grown men in bed with a greggs and a tea, Iโ€™m up watching the footie with a wine ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thereโ€™s me absent for two days and noo a brand new thread.

A would be hawdin ma phone high but Bristol airport is chaos coz the bleeping weans are oan holiday!
I feel your pain ma lovelie. Bristol airport is one of Danteโ€™s seven circles of hell

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The sleeper chat got me thinking of him prancing about the tat cave in the free throw away Dakota slippers. I cringe at the thought, smell the wealth, my luxe sleepers, from the hotel from down the road, where I took a bath bomb cause av no got one. Never change Martin, never change.

P.S Tons o love trolls T U E S D A Y- a bespoke new thread spine bright!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Game they play in the morningโ€ฆ is it a melted chocolate chip from the Greggs muffin, or a Shart from Mario in the night.

Fun never ends around that place

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Game they play in the morningโ€ฆ is it a melted chocolate chip from the Greggs muffin, or a Shart from Mario in the night.

All fun til deek puts a choc chip in his mouth and realises it wasnae a choc chip ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Aye ma lovelie, am being trolled by some dodgy looking slippers. I accidentally clicked on it and they cost ยฃ85.00, Marion will have them on Klarna next. ๐Ÿ˜†
well hen a also clicked on the bespoke sleepers but sadly the smallest size is a 7 so thatโ€™s nae good for oor marions size 3s

• Haha
Reactions: 17
well hen a also clicked on the bespoke sleepers but sadly the smallest size is a 7 so thatโ€™s nae good for oor marions size 3s
Aye Marion shops for wee lassies shoes in a size 3 and auld wummins blouses in XS so he does. ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Dae they scratch and sniff or gie it a wee lick ๐Ÿ˜‹

Aye ma lovelie, am being trolled by some dodgy looking slippers. I accidentally clicked on it and they cost ยฃ85.00, Marion will have them on Klarna next. ๐Ÿ˜†
Is the ghost of Marion in that picture, the way one is up reminds me of wan of his poses at the mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dae they scratch and sniff or gie it a wee lick ๐Ÿ˜‹

Is the ghost of Marion in that picture, the way one is up reminds me of wan of his poses at the mirror.
Haha, I never noticed that, that is exactly how he poses in front of his 9ft mirror. ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dragons blood scent, whit!?! If I want ma hoose tae smell like blood I will make a wind chime fae my used tampons #bespoke.

Ah bet Marion wud buy these slippers and nae debates. Good fur wiping up spillages in high footfall area too.

View attachment 1678019
they slippers would work far better turned upside doon or inside oot ma lovelie, plus then ya donnae stick to the bastard flairs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hello ma lovelies, how are youse aw? I've been noooooo wellllll, but I'm keeping ma power and we move, so aye. Terrible terrible news, my phone broke. Lost aw my photos and so forth. My phone couldnae take one more picture of Marion in it, it would rather die. Loved the picture of him in the mirror, he looked just like Michael Myers in a bespoke navy boiler suit. Woke Mr best up snorting over Marions bumhole smelling of a beef oxo cube, he telt me off! Anyway night night hens, am away.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Hello ma lovelies, how are youse aw? I've been noooooo wellllll, but I'm keeping ma power and we move, so aye. Terrible terrible news, my phone broke. Lost aw my photos and so forth. My phone couldnae take one more picture of Marion in it, it would rather die. Loved the picture of him in the mirror, he looked just like Michael Myers in a bespoke navy boiler suit. Woke Mr best up snorting over Marions bumhole smelling of a beef oxo cube, he telt me off! Anyway night night hens, am away.
Awww hen, hope you feel better soon, but it's lovely you've checked in ๐Ÿ’› The good thing is, your masterpieces are still here, so all is good ๐Ÿ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.