Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time he’s ever showed the lights in Paisley (though they are on for Halloween) 😂😂 daft bleep
Hahaha came running here to say the same thing! They’re for the Halloween festival 🤣 which looks like it’ll be amazing. And it’s free. But Shartin Martin won’t be attending cause he’s a boring bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He makes it so obvious he's been here for a read when he puts himself right 😂
Screenshot_20221025-193117_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahaha came running here to say the same thing! They’re for the Halloween festival 🤣 which looks like it’ll be amazing. And it’s free. But Shartin Martin won’t be attending cause he’s a boring bastard.
I’m gonny be there with my phone held high and loving the fact my local area can put on a cracking event, not like that hole

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Tired from what? What the duck is he tired from? Shopping? Can someone who is honoured enough to have access to his inbox ask the little bleep please

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You don't work enough hours in the day to be tired, you stupid dick!.
Friggin drama Queen.
Screenshot_20221025-195528_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tired through the week 🤦🏼‍♀️ this really grates me as I have two jobs work 50 odd hours a week have a house and a family and actually manage to have a life and aye I go to bed about 10 at night but I’m up at 6am every day but I don’t moan about it, he really is the worst kind of man and I use the word man loosely

• Heart
Reactions: 37
A couple of things.

Stick ya crappy purchases up ya gamey hole.

Tired? bleeping tired? How??? I've seen morgues have more action than this weapon!!!

God he's so tragic.
Why does he think anyone wants to see the tit he’s wasted more money on?

Gamey hole has given me the boak, I’ll no lie 😂 now I imagine it smells like a beef oxo cube

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
He’s tired because he has the worst diet, barely drinks any water and does no exercise but he’s too thick to see that.

And how can he possibly have bought more shite?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He waits until the weekend to show aff his "hauls" because he does naff all on the weekends - not because he can't afford to, like a lot of people, but because he's a boring bastard! 🙄

Reactions: 24
Shove ya AMA crap up ya hoop. I'll still with my Yankee melts 😍 View attachment 1677819
Dragons blood scent, whit!?! If I want ma hoose tae smell like blood I will make a wind chime fae my used tampons #bespoke.

Ah bet Marion wud buy these slippers and nae debates. Good fur wiping up spillages in high footfall area too.

Screenshot_20221025-201349.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ma Rendall put up the 10% off Ava May earlier on. Then low and behold he puts his up. I think his days with Hanna are numbered. Never saw MR with that link before.

Reactions: 11
He's watching Christmas with the Kranks!!!
My 9 year isn't as hysterical for Christmas as this daft witch, and she still believes in bloody Santa!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ma Rendall put up the 10% off Ava May earlier on. Then low and behold he puts his up. I think his days with Hanna are numbered. Never saw MR with that link before.
Christ, bring back Marion range Hannah, all is forgiven. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
tit yeah… little chicken you tired from buying greggs? Or sending all your shite back on klarna
Imagine Marion in the skud in bed eating a Greggs muffin. Night night ma lovelies, don't have nightmares 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.