Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I replaced my old Miele with a Shark and I regret it. You don't see Miele handing out free products to these insta beggers! Another thing for him to store behind the sofa!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The fact he doesn’t even remember names shows you how self centred and rude he is.
Does he even ask?
Wouldn’t he story it and tag them, it would all be done right there. Not come home get all cosy then post a story about it! Also wouldn’t they story it and he would repost it?? It’s all a bit sus

Reactions: 6
He’s creamed his knickers at been gifted the shark, he wanted everyone to know but can’t be arsed to review it.

Sharks pr team must be delighted with his ad He really did pull it out the bag!
By the time he gets round to it the hype will be over..

Another epic fail… 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The way you’ve gone from zero to one of my favourite Tattlers in mere days 😭

Keep spining bright lovelie 🥔❤
Hen am mare blind than a wee Nikita dug wi awl the tears coming oot ma Katonas. Even oor wee lords n saviours Kygo couldnae bring me a higher love than am experiencing reet noo.
Tattie hearts tae ya ma lovelei ❤💎

Hens whit the actual duck have a just stumbled upon. A clicked on wee Martins highlight ‘you do you’ cos a felt like a wee bit o inspiration to live ma best life wouldnae go amiss.

ma loveleis it wis a whole reel o Marion chattin shite to the deid in their wee caskets. I, Serena am pure affrontit. Ano he’s a mystic peg after summoning the Wee ghost robin tae Beirut but that wis a step tae far an nae debates.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He’s obviously reading tattle more than EVER he’s leaning right into all the things we comment on 😂 go on Marion give us a wave

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I dont get him at all. Hates Halloween but loves autumn. Loves Christmas in November but posts a clip of Mariah on a bike dressed as a witch 🤷🏼‍♀️
my head actually hurts!!! He has to be the most irritating little man I’ve ever come across

#makeitmakesense
This is all he has in life, so that's why he starts with the autumn in summer (but doesn't do actual Halloween as wouldn't get noticed if he did it along with other Insta folk) and then straight into wintum a month before everyone else. If he wasn't such a scrotum I may have some sympathy.

The candy cane 😂😂😂
It's times like this ah wish ye cud reply using pictures oan that app 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has oor Marion been doing some bespoke facetuning to hide that triple chin? Consider yourself busted
It’s such an ugly bleep at the best of times, so to be pulling all these stupid faces really doesn’t help.

I would say he has embraced how ugly he is and now just takes the piss out of himself, but he really does think he’s David Gandy.

I’ll no lie, it baffles me ma loveleis

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He doesn't do any cleaning but been sent a free shark hoover? That's what 4 Hoover's now in that cupboard.
Can't believe he was sent that, but that app that isnae his Job but is his job they're the first big name I've seen him work with.

If you weren't an influencer and social media wasn't your job then why would you be accepting these freebies?
Can't let nothing go by him.
Alone big 7ft tree box an that hoover seriously where does he store all this.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Good luck to him, i had a shark and it was tit so i bought a Miele with cash ( smell that wealth ) and its far superior to the tit these insta huns try and tout
I too have a Miele and love it, and also a Hetty, both of which are fab, MIL recently bought a Vax cordless which she doesn't like so passed it on to us. I wouldn't entertain a company who gifts these instaloons.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can you imagine opening up a present on Christmas Day and it was a Mario wax melt and diffuser? I am not a violent person but I reckon whoever gifted me it would receive it back over their heed!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
He doesn't do any cleaning but been sent a free shark hoover? That's what 4 Hoover's now in that cupboard.
Can't believe he was sent that, but that app that isnae his Job but is his job they're the first big name I've seen him work with.

If you weren't an influencer and social media wasn't your job then why would you be accepting these freebies?
Can't let nothing go by him.
Alone big 7ft tree box an that hoover seriously where does he store all this.
I hope he remembers to declare the £500 vacuum he was gifted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He's reposted some fool who's spent a week's wages on Ava May shite. God give me strength with these people.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Can you imagine opening up a present on Christmas Day and it was a Mario wax melt and diffuser? I am not a violent person but I reckon whoever gifted me it would receive it back over their heed!!
Didnae recognise ye Margrit hen withoot yer specks. 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His has got to be the most boring account on Instagram and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.