Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she wiz spitting feathers last night at his brother n brother in laws Halloween decs ootside their hoose with that front and back door, giving oot 80 bags of sweets tae the waens

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wtf. He got a free vacuum worth around £300 (?)?!?!

Why is #Shark giving a free vacuum to Mario McKnight aka @cleaning_with_mario, the OH cleaning influencer?

Pushes elderly ladies in shops
Doesn't care about the planet
Swears constantly
Is rude

Won't dream of supporting a business who gives this vile man a freebie.
Him getting that hoover for free has pissed me right off!!!!

Reactions: 20
Another hoover to stash in his bedroom alongside candy cane lame, buckling shelf and 3 boxes of hidden Christmas treatit choccies ma lovelies 😘 a hope aw youse have booked today off work tae get them tress up ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well I’ve messaged shark. Not that they’ll care, but using him??? Ridiculous

Not a great ad is it? The battery will last for years on one charge cleaning his rabbit hutch
I message companies as well, not that I think they will care but makes me feel better.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Wouldn't stress over the shark... I've one I worked for n bought with my cash... HE WONT BE ABLE TO AFFORD THE ELECTRIC SOON 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Martin peaks too early.
He was banging on about autumn and Halloween in August, he is now clearly over Autumn and Halloween, it can GTFO hens.
Its all about Winter & Christmas now. Like last year he will start adding little bits of Christmas tat here and there until the big reveal. 4 weeks' time he will be over Christmas while all the huns are only starting to show their equally shite displays.
He will have a meltdown and tell us how this app isn't his job, and he is Finnnnnnne!
The sheer fact his content is so dire - he just reposts music vids, tik toks or other people's stories. It's all very sad.
he literally lives for the likes and attention insta gives him. He can say he doesn't do it for the app that isn't his job, but he clearly does.
Anyway, look at me doing a U-turn out of my lane. You do you Martin Hun, buying shite to impress people who couldn't give a duck :m

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hens one o ma friends oan the app that isnae ma joab just posted this an am pure affronted that a wee Mazda sympathiser has gone undercover in ma life fur so long, a huv done the right thing and blocked the wee spud. Karmer oan their arse and nae debates they can take a mcgills bus reet oot ma fookin layn.
I’ve got one on that app aswell sharing the very same thing you’ve posted ma lovelei and also the one below. 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe Shark felt sorry for baby gurul Rayn with all the cheap glitter covered tat he's bought and it's a hint to clean the flairs so her wee paws aren't covered in glitter.
Thats ma theory so aye.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I’ve got one on that app aswell sharing the very same thing you’ve posted ma lovelei and also the one below. 🙄
A wiz straightening my daughter hair for school this morning and all her FYP on tiktok wiz bleeping Christmas, he’s going tae be jizzing tae that app that he diznae like the night ma lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s ma day aff the day hens, av mop kicked the fook outta ma bleep washings, ran a dettol wipe over ma bog lid n pure guttit the gaff. Now an away to a wee local business in ma town called home bargains, if ya don’t know get tae know. A will be pure crabbit ma loveleis if they’ve dared to leave any Halloween tat oot on the shelves as we awl know it’s noo Christmas an am gunnin masel reet up to fill ma trolley wi gingerbread shite n so forth.
Av got ma wee pish card dangling roon ma neck and nae debates cos av had a wean so a deserve special treatment in the wee shoaps, the elderly can piss oaf hens we awl have oor disabilities.
Spine bright on this candy cane lame marenin hens 💎
Ran a dettol wipe over ma bog lid 😂😂😂 love it hen 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s ridiculous, like I know people who LOVE Christmas big time and none of them go on like this. It’s beyond bizarre at this point. I do like Christmas, but this year I’m dreading it as it’s the first one since we lost our child. I’ve spent all day crying.
We will still do the tree and everything else but like every other year in December.
I see a few Huns on the Hinch pages have their trees up too. Imagine spending months looking at it, it just takes the magic right of Christmas. Rant over.
These threads honestly are getting me through the days right now so Tonsa love to you all for that❤❤
Sending you all love and hugs ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hen yer wee profy pic was ma exact reaction tae these posts. Pure affrontit at awl the snakes oan our apps.
Speakin ae profy pics am in the market fer one masel now av been so kindly welcomed tae the thread by yous aw. Am away tae have a hunt through oor marions app that isnae his joab tae find the perfect wan.

reet hens av fund it. Cheers tae the wiki fer ma bespoke pic, a can never look at it withoot ma wee Kerry’s streaming wae tears as a clutch ma beak so aye.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Let him enjoy his free shark😂 he’s got absolutely nothing else going on in his life and it’s just more clutter to find space for in the bedsit. Seriously though, don’t understand why a company like shark would gift him one anyway as by his own admission he’s not a cleaning account anymore and his engagement is shocking not to mention the fact his ads are always woeful and incoherent. Proves they must have piles of stock to give away which would put off buying from them. I also already have a shark and think it’s tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Speakin ae profy pics am in the market fer one masel now av been so kindly welcomed tae the thread by yous aw. Am away tae have a hunt through oor marions app that isnae his joab tae find the perfect wan.
The way you’ve gone from zero to one of my favourite Tattlers in mere days 😭

Keep spining bright lovelie 🥔❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Good luck to him, i had a shark and it was tit so i bought a Miele with cash ( smell that wealth ) and its far superior to the tit these insta huns try and tout

Reactions: 20
Good luck to him, i had a shark and it was tit so i bought a Miele with cash ( smell that wealth ) and its far superior to the tit these insta huns try and tout
My Miele must be pushing 20 years old now and still perfect! Hand me down from my parents. I don’t think I’ve ever seen them use influencers? Quality speaks for itself!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.