Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's just mentioned the January blues. We'll be watching and waiting for this face 😂
Screenshot_20221101-195739_Instagram.jpg

He's such a whiney, miserable twit
Screenshot_20221101-195833_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Hens the singing highlight has me actual screamin and nae debates. The way wee Deek couldnae give a flying duck as oor Maz is beltin his wee heart out propped up against his bespoke premier inn pillows. When he started the wee acapella of dance wi sumboady a near enough passed oot. A dinae wit ma life wis afore a foond the comedy gold that is Martin McKnight and the wee loveleis o this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve followed Marion for a few years now and he didn’t really bother me but now I despise the bastard. He makes me hate everything! Especially Mariah Carey she can get tae duck 🖕🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hens am mare excited than a wean in a sweet shoap tae go on ma furst real time coffee snuffin jurnee oan Friday. Marion must get the decaf sharts just fram the wee granules gettin lost up his beak so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He does nay like Halloween because he's anti-social.

He's delighted on the day of the dawn on 1st November because he can start celebrating Christmas. The most social event of the year.

Make it make mare sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s ridiculous, like I know people who LOVE Christmas big time and none of them go on like this. It’s beyond bizarre at this point. I do like Christmas, but this year I’m dreading it as it’s the first one since we lost our child. I’ve spent all day crying.
We will still do the tree and everything else but like every other year in December.
I see a few Huns on the Hinch pages have their trees up too. Imagine spending months looking at it, it just takes the magic right of Christmas. Rant over.
These threads honestly are getting me through the days right now so Tonsa love to you all for that❤❤
Big hugs, I won't say it 'gets easier' but it does get 'different'. 23 years since I lost my elder sons' twin and 10 since my younger son at age 12 - each year my elder son & I add another fun bauble to the tree for each of them. (We have two trees - one of them is taller than 7' ;) )
I carry them both in my heart, miss them like crazy and still quietly include them both in our celebrations.
Sending you love from a Mum that wears the same t-shirt xx

(For Mario with his single digit IQ, Christmas is about tinsel, tat and taunting trolls. Christmas is a hard time for many, as it is a time for family, friends and being with people you love - Mario cannot grasp that.)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
He does nay like Halloween because he's anti-social.

He's delighted on the day of the dawn on 1st November because he can start celebrating Christmas. The most social event of the year.

Make it make mare sense.
I read that as SHART celebrating Christmas…. I’m on this thread too much

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He paid nothing. He said Shark "kindly sent over" the vacuum.
I’m frigging fuming Shark have sent that Prick a hoover . How can any big company think that vulgar bucket mouth is a good advert for their products . Glad I’m not the only one who complained to them .Hope I get a response . I’m fuming 😡

Reactions: 11
Does Marion put a highlighting cap on to cut he's hair am starting to think he does that's how it's perfectly spiked.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Big hugs, I won't say it 'gets easier' but it does get 'different'. 23 years since I lost my elder sons' twin and 10 since my younger son at age 12 - each year my elder son & I add another fun bauble to the tree for each of them. (We have two trees - one of them is taller than 7' ;) )
I carry them both in my heart, miss them like crazy and still quietly include them both in our celebrations.

(For Mario with his single digit IQ, Christmas is about tinsel, tat and taunting trolls. Christmas is a hard time for many, as it is a time for family, friends and being with people you love - Mario cannot grasp that.)
This made me cry, although I’m crying a lot right now. Thankyou so much and I am so, so sorry for your losses, your strength is inspiring 💜
We have a wee tree decoration we got the other day for this year but it will be done every year going forward too. I really don’t know how I’ll get through Christmas but we have no choice. Sending you so much love💜💜xxx

Mario you could learn some points from us ‘trolls’ about the power of kind words 👍

Sending big hugs to you 🤗 ❤
Thankyou darling 💜💜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Sending big hugs to you too 🤗 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Mr strictly is hate watching that team🍊🍊 I tried to listen to his latest ramblings just on low and he shouted “Shut that bleep up” 😭😭 . He’s fallen asleep noo so I can tattle in peace and turn that team🍊🍊off. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This made me cry, although I’m crying a lot right now. Thankyou so much and I am so, so sorry for your losses, your strength is inspiring 💜
We have a wee tree decoration we got the other day for this year but it will be done every year going forward too. I really don’t know how I’ll get through Christmas but we have no choice. Sending you so much love💜💜xxx

Mario you could learn some points from us ‘trolls’ about the power of kind words 👍

Thankyou darling 💜💜
My wee heart goes out to you both. No words I can say will make it easier, but i send big hugs, love and strength to you. I love your wee traditions you do to keep their memories ❤ absolutely agree, Mario could learn alot from us "trolls"

• Heart
Reactions: 18
People say November is still Autumn?

AYE! BECAUSE IT IS!!

It was 18° here just two days ago! (Bucks)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.