Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Lots of hugs tae youse hen. We are all here for you. Funny how a little rat like “Mario” can bring people together. The one achievement of his sad little existence, and he didn’t even mean to do it 😂
Thankyou wee hen ❤Yes, I bet he hates how he’s inadvertently brought us together😂❤❤

Breaking out of Marion characteristic for a moment to wish you love this Christmas, I cannot even begin to imagine the heartbreak you are going through, god bless your little one and yourself. ❤
Thankyou so much darling, that means the world❤❤

Well ma lovelies….MERRY CHRISTMAS 😭😭 strap yourselves in so aye 🎄🎄💎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Hens one o ma friends oan the app that isnae ma joab just posted this an am pure affronted that a wee Mazda sympathiser has gone undercover in ma life fur so long, a huv done the right thing and blocked the wee spud. Karmer oan their arse and nae debates they can take a mcgills bus reet oot ma fookin layn.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Love how he's presenting us with a shark hoover like we didnae already know days ago... like someone said, he cannae keep his ain secrets.
Screenshot_20221030-163623_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wtf. He got a free vacuum worth around £300 (?)?!?!

Why is #Shark giving a free vacuum to Mario McKnight aka @cleaning_with_mario, the OH cleaning influencer?

Pushes elderly ladies in shops
Doesn't care about the planet
Swears constantly
Is rude

Won't dream of supporting a business who gives this vile man a freebie.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Why is #Shark giving a free vacuum to Mario McKnight aka @cleaning_with_mario, the OH cleaning influencer?

Swears constantly
Is rude

I have just messaged them, I am furious. I have spent almost £1000 on 2 hoovers and 2
Steam mops for me and my daughter. And they chose this foul mouthed scrote to advertise for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Swears constantly
Is rude

Let it go over your head lovely. We'll have the last laugh at this idiot. Plus, l wonder where the hell he's going to store it.

Mario made the mistake by telling us all how he was in a bad place last year despite looking like he was enjoying Christmas. This year we've all noticed how he's more manic than usual, so this is the calm before the storm l reckon.

Reactions: 32

Swears constantly
Is rude

A don’t think they did ma lovelie, he only stated it as an Ad, not ad and gifted. Feel free to correct me as I might no be down with all the cool kids Instagram lingo.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A don’t think they did ma lovelie, he only stated it as an Ad, not ad and gifted. Feel free to correct me as I might no be down with all the cool kids Instagram lingo.
It confuses me as well. He said Shark kindly sent him it to do a review, so does he get to keep it or does it get sent back?.
They should pick out people on the street instead of these bastards, because we know these influencers give most of the things away to friends and family 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
It’s ridiculous, like I know people who LOVE Christmas big time and none of them go on like this. It’s beyond bizarre at this point. I do like Christmas, but this year I’m dreading it as it’s the first one since we lost our child. I’ve spent all day crying.
We will still do the tree and everything else but like every other year in December.
I see a few Huns on the Hinch pages have their trees up too. Imagine spending months looking at it, it just takes the magic right of Christmas. Rant over.
These threads honestly are getting me through the days right now so Tonsa love to you all for that❤❤
Sending love ma lovlie💗

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It confuses me as well. He said Shark kindly sent him it to do a review, so does he get to keep it or does it get sent back?.
They should pick out people on the street instead of these bastards, because we know these influencers give most of the things away to friends and family 😡
A wonder which wan o Marions extensive social circle will get to gut their wee hoose wi the hoover when he’s aw done showing it aff. He’ll haf tae get wee Deek tae pull a number oot a hat as how else will he choose between them aw?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well I’ve messaged shark. Not that they’ll care, but using him??? Ridiculous

Not a great ad is it? The battery will last for years on one charge cleaning his rabbit hutch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I have just messaged them, I am furious. I have spent almost £1000 on 2 hoovers and 2
Steam mops for me and my daughter. And they chose this foul mouthed scrote to advertise for them.
Hen am smellin the wealth aff ye. Yer crapets must be spining bright and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shark should have sent the receding bleep a dustpan and brush. That's all he needs in that gaff!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.